~*Welcome to your dream neighborhood*~ RP discussion

Houses - Girls > House # 1: Kailen, Kandi

Comments (showing 1-50 of 54) (54 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai looked around the blank room That would be hers and a devilish grin adorned her lips. "This was going to be a fun day for her she just knew it..

message 3: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "So..your name is Kailen? It's so pretty!"

message 4: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kailen nodded her head and set to work dumping two bags worth of posters and random anime accessories out on the bed. "Everyone calls me Kai though."

message 5: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Hey Kai!" Estelle said, hanging up some clothes.

message 6: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai giggled and rolled her eyes, taking out a small stash of some weird sticky paste, setting to work covering every inch of wall.

message 7: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Oh wow! What color is that?"

message 8: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart "Huh?" Kai looked over to Estelle. "Oh, this is just some sticky glues pasty stuff." She grinned and continued sticking posters up.

message 9: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Awesome! Which band is that?" Estelle says, eyeing the poster attached to Kais wall.

message 10: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments Estelle looked out of Kailens window and wondered; "Where's Robert?" She secretly had a crush on him and knew him from old school.

message 11: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai looked at the picture then shrugged. "I don't know.." She cocked her head. It was the only non-anime poster she owned and she didn't even know who they were. That's sad...

message 12: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Whoever it is, it looks so cool!" She says. "When we are done, let's go to my house and deco!"

message 13: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai nodded her head. She was quick to finish the posters, her wall no longer visible. "That should be good for now. We can go now if you'd like?"

message 14: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart [[ok

message 15: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi came into the house and looked around before going over to a wall in the living room and setting her bags down before leaning on the wall beside them.

message 16: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai sat up, hearing the sound of someone coming in. Curious, she skipped down to the first floor, and peered out into the living room.

message 17: by Xander Sympathy (last edited Nov 12, 2012 06:34PM) (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Seeing someone come in the living room Kandi waved. "Hi there, I'm guessing we're living together."

message 18: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai nodded and grinned, waving her hand. "Yup~ guess so!" She skipped into the room and plopped down in the couch. "Im Kailen. But everyone calls me Kai."

message 19: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments She nodded. "I'm Kandi, like the thing you eat but spelled K-a-n-d-i, everyone calls be Kandi." She smiled and giggled a little.

message 20: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kais' mind wondered off for a moment. "MMMM...candy..." she blinked a few times then smiled looking at Kandi. "Sorry. Got distracted. Heehee~ Nice to meet you."

message 21: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi couldn't help but laugh a little bit at her roommate. "Nice to meet you as well, and I can't blame you for getting distracted, though oddly I don't like candy..." she said, she liked Skittles, but that's it.

message 22: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kais' eyes went wide and she leaned over the couch staring at her room mate. Then she feel off the back of the couch. "Ow~!!!!!"

message 23: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi stared widely at the girl. "Uh, you okay?" she asked her worriedly...

message 24: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai sat up and smiled. "Yup! totally fine. I've had worse~" She rubbed her head and stood up.

message 25: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi looked her over. "So... you're used to falling off things?"

message 26: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart She nodded. "Yeah. I do it all the time. No problem anymore."

message 27: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi nodded a bit slowly. "I see..." She was beginning to see that life might be interesting with her new roommate...

message 28: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai grinned. "Anyhow, are you hungry at all?" She turned walking towards the kitchen. "I'm a really good cook."

message 29: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi looked at her. "Sure! Just.. please try not to hurt yourself." She said.

message 30: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart "I wont...maybe." She shrugged and skipped around the kitchen gathering stuff to make home-made chicken noodle soup.

message 31: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments When Kai left the room Kandi looked around a little. The house was decorated in a comfy way.

message 32: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai hummed quietly to herself, begining to chop up some chicken while water boiled

message 33: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi sneaked off to her room to start unpacking, she opened one of her bags, which was filled with nothing but boxes, each labeled carefully. She started by opening her "Pillows" and "Sheets and Blankets" boxes first.

message 34: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai tossed the cut up meat in the oven to heat up and set to work cutting up some fruits whey could have later

message 35: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi started making her bed, setting her pillows and such up in an exact way before opening and starting to work on her next box.

message 36: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai hummed a soft song, before she began to sing. It was a soft, calm melody, something she made up on her own. As the food was starting to finish, she put the cut fruit in a nice looking crystal bowl, setting it on the counter as she finished up the soup.

message 37: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi sat on her bed and looked at what she had gotten done, she wasn't even close to finishing her decorating and unpacking; but it was good for now...

message 38: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai got two bowls ready and brought them to the dining room. "Food!!"

message 39: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi got up and came down the stairs and into the dining room. "Smell's good."

message 40: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai smiled as she began eating. "Its a home made recipe."

((tired..gtg see ya tommorow

message 41: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi smiled. "Sounds good!" She said excitedly....

((Alright, goodnight and sleep well Kitty))

message 42: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart She nodded and continued to eat humming in appreaciation to how her food turned out

message 43: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments Estelle walked into the house. "Hello?" She asked banging on the door. "Anybody home?"

message 44: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi jumped in her seat when she heard the knocking... er, rather banging on the door. "I'm going to go get that." She opened the door to find another female.. the one who had waved at her earlier. "Hello?" She said in a soft voice.

message 45: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Hey, is Kai here?" Estelle asked. "She was going to help me with my room. Oh, yeah, my name is Estelle."

message 46: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments She nodded. "Uh, yea um.. we're eating at the moment, but if you want to come in..." She said standing out of the way so that Estelle could come in.

message 47: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai, to focused on her food failed to notice the knocking or kandi getting up. Her concentration was however broken at the sound of voices. She stood up walking towards the living room "Whos here Kandi?"

message 48: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments Estelle leaned in so she could see her. "Yo!"

message 49: by Xander Sympathy (new)

Xander Sympathy | 61 comments Kandi looked back at Kai. "Uh, Estelle."

message 50: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Kai grinned and waved. "Hi Estelle~! good to see you again. I was gonna come over a little bi ago but i dont know what house is yours."

« previous 1