~*Welcome to your dream neighborhood*~ RP discussion

Houses - Boys > House # 2: Rayne, Johnny

Comments (showing 1-44 of 44) (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Rogue of Heart (last edited Nov 18, 2012 07:42PM) (new)

Rogue of Heart Rayne watched from the living room window as Damon walked to the house beside his own. He seemed kind of out of it now... Had he been to forward? ...nahhhh. Rayne grinned and plug his ipod into an ihome, turning on his music, as he danced around the living room. Though, after having partied out in the living room for so long, ray decided he'd go back outside and mingle. He would need some good friends to trust while here in America. Plus, one could never know to many cute guys.

message 3: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments Johnny walked over and looked at the house.

message 4: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Rayne skipped into the house humming softly as he entered for the second time that day. He was in an excedingly happy mood as he had already met some nice people on his first day here and first day in America

message 5: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments Johnny looked at Rayne. "Hi."

message 6: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments Estelle knocked on the door. She had a box of chocolates in her hand. "Knock knock!" She said, curious of what her new neighbor would look like.

message 7: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments Johnny walked over and answered the door. He grumbled something under his breath.

message 8: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Rqyne looked at the person whom he assumed was his house mate as he walked to the door, and soon followed after him to see who was there

message 9: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Hello!" Estelle said cheerily. She noticed the boy who answered was quite attractive... "Welcome to the neighborhood!" She exclaimed, reaching out to the boy with the arm that had the chocolates.

message 10: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments ((Y U NO REPLY???))

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments ((sorry im on more than one website. and also i never did get the notification))

message 12: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Rayne looked over johnnys shoulder and saw a girl who was holding.... "Chocolate~!" he shouted out in excitement in seeing the box in her handa

message 13: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments 3Estelle wrote: ""Hello!" Estelle said cheerily. She noticed the boy who answered was quite attractive... "Welcome to the neighborhood!" She exclaimed, reaching out to the boy with the arm that had the chocolates."

Johnny took the chocolates. Despite the way he was raised, there were three things that he would never turn down, or be mean when they were involved, alcohol (he's scottish), Dr. Pepper, and Chocolates. "Hi."

message 14: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Hey!" She eyes the boy behind him who said "Chocolate!" . He was even cuter! She imagined how that was possible...

message 15: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Rayne stared at the box as his house mate took it, mouth practically watering as he tried yo make a snaky grab for the box of heaven.

message 16: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "You look like you really love chocolate!" Estelle said to the boy at the door.

message 17: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Rayne, dispite having just looked at the girl now looked like he hadnt even noticed her. He gave her a cheeky grin and nodded his head sweetly. "Yeah~ its so sweet and yummy~~"

message 18: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments Estelle laughed a really peppy laugh. She was perfect. She didn't snort, not to loud, not too long. "So, what are your names?"

message 19: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart He smiled again and tried again going for the chocolates. "I dunno who he is but im Rayne" he motiojed first to Johnny then to himself

message 20: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments Estelle smiled. He was going into HER diary. "What about you?" She said looking at the boy who answered the door.

message 21: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart (.....sleepy time... Inwonder what would happen if she tried to ... Get with Rayne... Poor girl...)

message 22: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments ((LOL MAN))

message 23: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Poor girl wont know anything until Rayne is flirtin with the boy nextdoor.. Literally..))

message 24: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments ((Nice well my character does not know so shhh))

message 25: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments Kitty wrote: "He smiled again and tried again going for the chocolates. "I dunno who he is but im Rayne" he motiojed first to Johnny then to himself"

"Im Johnny."

message 26: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Anyhow night guys its lik 12))

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments ((kk night))

message 28: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments ((it is midnigt 4 me 2, i have like 2 minleft))

message 29: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Nice to meet you Johnny, Can I come in, Rayne?"

message 30: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments *I meant Johnny*

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments "Sure, come in." Johnny told her. He led her to the couch, sat down, unzipped his backpack, pulled out a bottle of Irish Whiskey and just started downing the entire thing.

message 32: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Wow!" Estelle watched as he finished the rest of the whiskey. "I could never ever do that!"

message 33: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments ((listen i might leave in the middle of something becaue my battery is low, k?))

message 34: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments ((kk))

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments Johnny smiled shyly at her. "Y-you seem different than everyone else."

message 36: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Rayne closed the door after Estelle was inside, walkingnto thenliving room. He looked at his house mate and turned on his puppy dog eyes. "Can i have some of that chocolate...?"

message 37: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments Johnny set the box on the table and took 2 chocolates. "All yours."

message 38: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Rayne let out a happy yel and took the box before diving into a seat, begining to happily chew the chocolatey heaven

message 39: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments Johnny smiled a little bit.

message 40: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Thanks! I have way more back at the house, you guys wanna come?" She hinted a smile.

message 41: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments Johnny nodded. "Sure."

message 42: by 3Estelle (new)

3Estelle  (3Estelle) | 53 comments "Follow meeeee!" She ran out the door as she looked behind to see Johnny following.

message 43: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 24 comments Johnny followed her.

message 44: by Rogue of Heart (new)

Rogue of Heart Rayne decided to stay behind, curled up munching on the chocolates.