Bloodlines Series Fanclub discussion

The Fiery Heart (Bloodlines, #4)
This topic is about The Fiery Heart
Bloodlines > The Fiery Heart

Comments (showing 1-50 of 275) (275 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6

Alexa (woven) | 34 comments (*&@#(*@#*)LKDJSFLKDS!!

GUYS!!

We have a title for book #4: The Fiery Heart!!

Not only that... Just read what Richelle Mead said:

"Today is my birthday, and I have a gift for you. Authors always have to work so far in advance when it comes to books that sometimes I forget you haven't read The Indigo Spell. Meanwhile, I'm already in the early planning stages of Bloodlines #4. Not sure if it's mean or awesome, but I thought I'd share a little of my progress: the title of #4. Are you ready?

Bloodlines #4 is called The Fiery Heart.

This'll make a lot more sense when you read Indigo, which I'm starting to get super impatient for. Come on, February! Lots of big things happen in Indigo, and you romance fans are going to pass out. You know what also might make you pass out? This:

The Fiery Heart is going to be told from both Sydney and Adrian's points of view. That's right. If you've ever wanted to get inside the crazy world of Adrian Ivashkov's head, this is it. It'll still be in first person, but the POV will alternate chapters. I'm so excited about this, it's not even funny. Well, actually...since it's Adrian, it'll be hilarious. I think you guys'll love it, and for those who still haven't made the transition to the Bloodlines series, now's your chance! #1 and #2 are out, and it's not too late to catch up before February."

Sydney AND ADRIAN?!! This is too much. I'm going to pass out!!

Sandra | 228 comments I know lol!!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) OMG GUYS YOU DON'T KNOW HOW EXCITED I AM!!!!!! OMG ADRIAN I AM ALMOST SOBBING HERE!!!!!!

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments Let's hope she does it right.

POV swaping in the 1st person is not easy.

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) but it can be really effective and I think I might know what happens if she's swapping point of views....I think Sydney's going to re-education! and Adrian has to save her! well, that's my theory anyway.

message 6: by S.L.J. (last edited Nov 12, 2012 04:49PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments Renee wrote: "but it can be really effective and I think I might know what happens if she's swapping point of views....I think Sydney's going to re-education! and Adrian has to save her! well, that's my theory a..."

Let's hope that's what it is. Because if it's just backwards and forwards internal angst and not Adrian bulldozing his way through the guardians, Moroi, Alchemists, WOL etc. to save Sydney, it's just going to be awkward.

Suddenly intoducing a new POV in the middle of a 1st person series rarely works. I mean just look of House of Night.

3rd person okay. 1st person...I don't know.

message 7: by Katherine (new) - added it

Katherine (KatherineS4) | 10 comments So excited for the fourth book now! When does it come out?

I hope Sydney gets sent to re-education! :)

Sandra | 228 comments it's scheduled for somewhere in the autumn/fall 2013, so about a half year after TIS

Ilayda | 1 comments I just want to skip the 3rd book and read this one!!! Adrian <3 <3 We will finally be able to see what's going on in his insane mind :D

message 10: by Renée (last edited Nov 13, 2012 07:47PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) ha ha ha, are you callin gmy baby insane??? O.o no!
yeah I'm assuming somewhere in late 2013 based on the rate of the releases of the other books.
I think it could work if she makes sure sydney and adrian aren't trying to both tell the same chapter. richelle's a pretty talented writer, i think she can do it and pull it off, ADRIAN!! I want the cover to be orange or pink or something.

We've had Red for bloodlines Bloodlines (Bloodlines, #1) by Richelle Mead yellow for the golden lily The Golden Lily (Bloodlines, #2) by Richelle Mead bluey indigo for the indigo spell The Indigo Spell (Bloodlines, #3) by Richelle Mead and fiery sounds like it needs to include a bright cover, not green or something.

message 11: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 103 comments Mod
Katherine wrote: "So excited for the fourth book now! When does it come out?

I hope Sydney gets sent to re-education! :)"

You people are evil...

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) But Jolie think about it, why would The Fiery Hearts be told from Adrian and Sydney's point of view? We think that something has happened to Sydney and Adrian will have to go and rescue her after The Indigo Spell, ocme to think of it, wasn't Richelle going to write Bloodlines in Adrian's point of view all along hence the Adrian's Lost Chapter?

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments Maybe instead of Sydney going to a re-education center, this will be the book where Adrian finally goes insane.

That would be intresting.

message 14: by Sandra (last edited Nov 20, 2012 06:44AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandra | 228 comments But what if neither happens and something else equally dreadful happens instead? Like Jill being kidnapped.
(Oh, I'd love to see Eddy going on a rampage to go free her) Because if Jill get's lost then everything - the entire Moroi court - will be ready for a new kind of chaos. She is the link that holds it all together. Without Jill, Adrian and Sydney would have never gotten as close as they are/were. Without Jill, Eddy would have been stuffed away at some awkward job with his damaged resume (Thanks Rose) Sydney would be at working at an equally weird job (Thanks to Rose and Abe)

So Jill, Thanks for holding them all together!
Now go get lost so we can have some more drama! :p
(kiddin')

I think - on the subject of Adrian going insane - that that is most likely to happen in this book too. When we can see inside his head - alternating PoV and all :) Now that is something worth reading!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) Maybe he will go insane looking for her! O.O and then Sydney will have to help him becuase he's going insane because of what's happening to Jill! :O

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments Do you think the title has anything to do with Led Zeppelin - Black Dog?

Listen to the lyrics and you'll understand why I ask.

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) what? the fiery heart?

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments Renee wrote: "what? the fiery heart?"

Yep. Like I said, listen to lyrics.

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) will do! thx

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments It does actually mention 'A flaming heart' :P

message 21: by Jolie, Sydrian Fever.... (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jolie (jwarrenreads) | 103 comments Mod
Renee wrote: "But Jolie think about it, why would The Fiery Hearts be told from Adrian and Sydney's point of view? We think that something has happened to Sydney and Adrian will have to go and rescue her after..."

But something else could happen, like she gets asigned to another job?!

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) Yeah, like that or something, that's so true! OMG I read a fanfiction where that happened!

Halley (HalleyMcCarty) Richelle confirmed that the reason for the POV switching is because they won't be together all the time! So we're actually onto something here! :) But I still don't know about the re-education thing... I mean I think that at some point in the series Sydney will get sent there. She's way out of line by alchemist standards, they have to find out at some point. There was also the major forshadowing when Adrian was talking to his dad about how if his love was locked away he would do everything to save her, not to mention the mystery surrounding re-education. What better way to solve the mystery than landing Sydney in there, right? So yeah, at some point she'll probably be there, but Idk if it would be this book or not. If so, I'd say that it would have to happen halfway through or at the end, because at the end of TIS everything is supposedly fine. (Just look at Penguin Teen's non-spoiler tweets about it, they didn't say anything about something bad happening at the end, it sounded like they were relatively happy at the end) Anyways, I doubt that if TIS ends well then TFH will start out with Sydney in re-education. And I just feel like if Richelle were going to send her there she'd do it at the end of a book so it would cause major suspense for us fans :) So even though Sydney and Adrian will probably be seperated, I'm not so sure that she'll be at re-education at that point... But what do I know? ;)

message 24: by Renée (last edited Nov 27, 2012 02:39AM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) I disagree, I think that she will be sent there at the end of the book. In that thing where readers well, read the book, it wasn't finished and in the Q&A today...Richelle said that it was a huge cliffhanger and that the suspense and impact was like 7-9 out of 10! I definately think that she will be sent there at the end, or going to be sent there in the end.

Although there's still the thought of been given a new assignment.... so they're my two views.

Haley | 17 comments I almost worry about it being dual POV. What if Adrian isn't all we thought he was? (I think of him as a deep character, with a lot going on. If I found out he was just unsympathetic and had small cares like everyone in the series implies, I would go crazy!)Richelle said she wouldn't write in Dimitri's POV ever cause she wanted to keep him mysterious, I feel she should do the same for Adrian. Even though I would kill to get inside his head....

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) I'm sure Richelle wouldn't do that, I'm sure that Adrian's POV will be amazing! ADRIAN!!!

Halley (HalleyMcCarty) @Renee Did you read the Penguin Teen Australia Non-Spoiler tweets though? They received the book early and posted tweets about it as they went until they finished the book. The ending tweet didn't sound like anything bad happened and the tweets right before it were happy tweets so that's why I don't see anything bad happening at the end of TIS. There will definitely be suspense, because this IS Richelle Mead after all ;) but I don't see her being sent there at the end of TIS. I can see her maybe being threatened about being sent there though. Also I don't think Richelle would do something so obvious, because she knows we're all expecting bad things to happen. Oh and you can google PTA's non-spoiler tweets if you haven't seen them already :) They'll make you so excited!

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments Maybe RM feels guilty for all the crap she's put Adrian through in the past and that's why she's being nice to him in TIS?

Bonny Bon Bon (bonnybonbon) | 2 comments OMG *fans herself* !!! Adrians POV is going to be awesome. holy crap why does richelle mead do this to us? she gives us juicy little things which then makes us wish time would fly.hurry up febuary!!! then... hang on when is fiery heart due to be out?

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) Halley wrote: "@Renee Did you read the Penguin Teen Australia Non-Spoiler tweets though? They received the book early and posted tweets about it as they went until they finished the book. The ending tweet didn't ..."

but it wasn't a finished copy.

message 31: by Renée (last edited Nov 29, 2012 07:56PM) (new) - rated it 3 stars

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) Bonny Bon Bon wrote: "OMG *fans herself* !!! Adrians POV is going to be awesome. holy crap why does richelle mead do this to us? she gives us juicy little things which then makes us wish time would fly.hurry up febuary!..."

well, based on the rate of release of the other books, approximately October/Novermber 2013 would be the expected release.

Have you read the tweets though??? I am sooo jealous of those who read it and I can't wait 74 days!!!!!

Bonny Bon Bon (bonnybonbon) | 2 comments Haha na i havent read the tweets, im not much or a tweeter. 74 days yay!!! i did read somewhere she was going to have 2 books come out next year but i thought that one mite have been the gameboard of the gods but i really hope its fiery heart *crosses fingers and toes and eyes lol*

Sandra | 228 comments The tweets are fun
They neatly organised them on one page, with page number and their thoughts...
it says non spoiler, but if you're good at guessing you can find out a thing or two haha

Halley (HalleyMcCarty) @renee

Where did you hear that? They have the full version of the book, just more like an ARC copy, but the actual storyline is the completed and even if it wasn't a finished version the ending would still be the same. Like if Sudney got sent to Re-education it would still be in there. The most possible changes would be small, like a few slightly different monologues. Man, I hate that we have to wait for TIS I'm so ready for it now!! Aren't you? :D

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) Yeah it wasn't finished, I but why would Richelle let them know the manuscript? 73 DAYS LEFT!!!!

Halley (HalleyMcCarty) @Renee
Because they're the publishers and they're in charge of making the trailers. They have to read it in advance in order to make trailers. Aren't you so excited for the trailers?! I can't wait!

Sandra | 228 comments The trailers aren't shot be the publishers ;)
They are shot by the bloodlines team :)

Halley (HalleyMcCarty) The publishers are over the bloodlines team. :D

Halley (HalleyMcCarty) Actually, this is a direct quote from Penguin Teen Australia referring to The Indigo Spell
"We actually need to see the pages very early as it helps plan the trailers we create" That is from the page where they posted the Indigo Spell non-spoiler tweets.
You can find that here: http://penguinteenaustralia.blogspot....

message 40: by Sandra (last edited Dec 02, 2012 05:15AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandra | 228 comments Cool :D
Thanks, but I already know the tweets ;)
I've posted them in the TIS topic as well ;)

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) YAYAYAY!!! I love the tweets, but It also makes me more impatient than I already am!
LOL does anyone remember when The Golden Lily came out and I was like, sorry guys got to go and buy it, be back soon. Then I came back on an hour alter and was like, "OMG GUYS I GOT IT OMNG OMG OMG"... etc. etc.
LOL I wonder if that will re-occur for The Indigo Spell? Probably! :D

Sandra | 228 comments But don't say nothing...O.o
I'm in the Netherlands, so I will get it on the 13th of feb mostly likely

*Prays: PLEASEEEEE!!!!! don't be any later that that!! It would kill me if I had to wait longer*

Renée (Renee_Bookboyfriends) ME TOOO!!!!! I HAD TO WAIT 2 EXTRA DAYS WHILE THE STUPID SHOPS GOT IT IN LAST TIME!!!! :(

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments I got TGL a day early. :)

Sandra | 228 comments O.o

You are just rubbing that in, aren't you, Sam :p

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments I'm hoping that the same will happen with TIS. Then I can come on here and spoil it for everyone. :P

Joke.

Sandra | 228 comments S.L.J. wrote: "I'm hoping that the same will happen with TIS. Then I can come on here and spoil it for everyone. :P

Joke."

O.o
You say 'joke'....
But I'll bet you'll be spamming all over this topic if indeed you do get it a day early :P
Not that you are spoiling, lol, but you'll let us know you've already got it haha

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments Avalon wrote: "S.L.J. wrote: "I'm hoping that the same will happen with TIS. Then I can come on here and spoil it for everyone. :P

Joke."

O.o
You say 'joke'....
But I'll bet you'll be spamming all over this top..."

I'm not a speed reader so I prob won't have much to spoil anyway after only a day. :P

Sandra | 228 comments Oh...
You aren't?
Hah, Maybe I can spoil things for you instead then :p

Not that I would, though.
:) That is not a good way to make friends lol

S.L.J. (SammySLJ) | 146 comments Hehe. Maybe I'll just tease. :P

« previous 1 3 4 5 6