Making Connections discussion

Dark Expectations (Soul Sisters, #2)
This topic is about Dark Expectations
ARRs COMPLETED (Post Reviews) > 681. DARK EXPECTATIONS (Soul Sisters #2) by Janiera Eldridge

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tana (new)

Tana (tana_t) | 13419 comments Mod
Dark Expectations (Soul Sisters, #2) by Janiera Eldridge Janiera Eldridge

Genre: Urban Fantasy

Dark Expectations (Soul Sisters #2)

Book Description

With Ani taking her place as queen, there are some enemies lurking she could never imagine! There's a secret compound in California that wants to know the secrets to making a vampire or werewolf.

When they kidnap Ani during a trip back to California they might actually get what they want. Her sister Dana, her lover Diego and other vampires do everything they can to get her back. If they don't succeed,they face being controlled completely by the human race forever!

Dark Expectations is the exciting sequel to Soul Sisters that's full of adventure, danger and what it means to be queen!

Be one of the first 20 people to sign up below in order to receive a copy of this ebook to Read and Review! It would be appreciated if you could post your reviews on sites ie. Goodreads, Smashwords, Barnes & Noble and Amazon. (if possible)

Formats available: Epub, Mobi & Pdf

All reviews should be completed and posted within 4 to 6 weeks after you receive your copy of the ebook.

Leave us your Name, email address and format you require.

Nancy (The Avid Reader) (magickofbooks) | 46 comments Is this offer still available? If is I would love to review Dark Expectations. I have read Soul Sisters and truly loved it.

Name: Nancy (The Avid Reader)
Email: theavidreader@hotmail.com
Format: Mobi

Thank you,
Nancy

message 3: by Ashley (new)

Ashley Finnegan | 57 comments hi I would like to read this book if it is still available.
ashley
kaydon_1507@yahoo.com
epub