GraveTells Book Club discussion

Iced (Fever, #6)
This topic is about Iced

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

A (AMB86) | 200 comments Mod
Kat has been dreaming about Cruce for a while now. And it seems like it isn't going away anytime soon. Do you believe the things he is telling her. Do you think he is only appearing to her for a reason or are there more and he is trying to play them off each other?

Sue "DavinciKittie" Brown-Moore (davincikittie) | 119 comments Mod
Oh Cruce is definitely playing her. He's War. That's what he does! No doubt in my mind she is not the only one he's approaching like this.

I'm not really a fan of these Kat-perspective sections. I like the ones from Christian's POV bc they help make him more "human" and relatable, but Kat's are kinda boring to me. All I can think is that maybe they are going to come into play in a future book when Cruce finally gets out. Because we know he will... eventually.

I would like to have a Ryodan perspective every now and then, but I think Ms. Moning is afraid to write him. If you read what she said about her Barrens POV sex scene, I think the men intimidate her enough that she tries to stay out of their heads.

message 3: by A (new) - rated it 4 stars

A (AMB86) | 200 comments Mod
Oh yeah and he is so good at playing with people's mind. I mean there is a lot of backstory with him doing exactly that. I mean what better way to mess with people then make them feel doubts about their life and what they have done with it.

It is interesting how much she starts to put together though that maybe she isn't the only one.

Agreed about both Kat and Ryodan. Less Kat perspective and more Christian or explore Ryodan as you said.