Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter discussion

Camp Jupiter RP > Outside Camp - Amazons RP

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Regan | 2926 comments Mod
((Okies, so we need to decide whether or not we want someone to rp the leader, Hylla, and second in command, Kinzie, like we do the gods. Or we can just make a poll and vote on who we want to be leader and second in command. There will be a poll for the decision of rp hylla and kinzie or make our own. Then depending on which is chosen, there will be another poll. I know, I'm making no sense at all...JUST GO TO DA POLL THINGY AND VOTE! Anyways, RP!))

message 2: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Milla walked around the storage unit. She so wanted to open the cases of make-up.

message 3: by Ali (new)

Ali  | 315 comments Cara sighed, looking longingly where Milla was looking too. She was the daughter of Venus, so she needed it.

message 4: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Milla noticed Cara looking at what she was. "Tempting, right?" She smiled.

message 5: by Ali (new)

Ali  | 315 comments Cara smiled. " Defiantly. What I wouldn't give to use one."

message 6: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

"Ya think anyone would notice?" Milla said and bit her lip, a smile creeping in on her face.

message 7: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (last edited Jan 12, 2013 05:26PM) (new)

Milla thought for awhile. "Never mind, they probably will. See ya, I'm gonna go read." And with that, she sat down against a wall and read "Everything To Jewelry" in her magazine.

message 8: by Kirubaharan (new)

Kirubaharan | 206 comments Syler walked out feeling as usual, nonsense and weird but something excited her..

message 9: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Milla looked up as Syler walked by. She gave a slight smile.

message 10: by Kirubaharan (new)

Kirubaharan | 206 comments Syler forced a smile but smiling was not exactly what she meant to do.

message 11: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

"Know anything fun to do around here?" Milla asked, bored our of her mind.

message 12: by Kirubaharan (new)

Kirubaharan | 206 comments "Just talking I guess.."

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Winter, her long brown hair in a high ponytail, approached the talking Amazons, a book tucked beneath her arm; Shakespeare's Othello. After all, she didn't have dyslexia. And she simply LOVED Shakespeare. "Milla Moonette? Syler Black? That's your names, right?" Winter had a brilliant memory for faces, though she couldn't always pinpoint them to the right name.

message 14: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Milla smiled and nodded. "Correcto. And we could never forget you, Commander Miss Winter."

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Winter nodded. "You can just call me Winter," she said with a smile, rare for the commander of fierce female warriors.

message 16: by Kirubaharan (new)

Kirubaharan | 206 comments Syler smiled, "Okay, Commander Winter, others can call you that but I can't since I'm the Assistant Commander."

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Winter raised her eyebrows. "Well, it was nice speaking to you," she said airily, strolling off to read a bit.

message 18: by Kirubaharan (new)

Kirubaharan | 206 comments "Nice to you too, Commander."

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

((Can Syler be a little jealous of Winter's position as commander? Please?))

message 20: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

((Ooo, drama! XD))

Milla smiled sweetly as Winter went off.

message 21: by Kirubaharan (new)

Kirubaharan | 206 comments Syler talked to herself as though she was jealous. She walked away from them and murmured, "It should be me. I should be the Commander!"

message 22: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Milla bit her lip, at the sight of Skyler being unhappy. She didn't know why she was unpleased and wanted to say something to bring her spirits up but didn't know what to say.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Othello (other topics)