Angela's Rainbow Group!!!!! discussion

1 view
What was the scariest thing that has ever happened to you or the scariest thing you saw

Comments (showing 1-6 of 6) (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alexa (tiny, cute, awesome!) :0 | 63 comments I saw a fat wrinkly old lady on TV it was creepy.

Alexa (tiny, cute, awesome!) :0 | 63 comments I fell backwards off a table and fell on my head.

message 3: by Angie :} (new)

Angie :}  (MichealAngelo) | 114 comments Mod
My Garage!!!!! Like so many BIG not big....HUGE black widows and then a big hairy one. Its all clean now. But now we have all this junk from the garage outside waiting for the truck to come up and get it or something.

message 4: by Angie :} (new)

Angie :}  (MichealAngelo) | 114 comments Mod
And this really creepy horror movie. That i slept walked and dreamt there was one of the scary characters just standing there. It might of been a dream....but it felt soooo real.

Alexa (tiny, cute, awesome!) :0 | 63 comments I know right when you dream it feals SO real.

Alexa (tiny, cute, awesome!) :0 | 63 comments Whenever I go over to my cousin`s house whenever I sleep on the floor or couch when I open my eyes I look at the couch in front of me and it is so creepy I feal like someone is on that couch it`s SO creepy.