Experience the Hunger Games (RP) discussion

Tribute Building > Floor seven

Comments (showing 1-41 of 41) (41 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Xander Sympathy, Head Gamemaker (new)

Xander Sympathy | 193 comments Mod
Tributes for district seven reside here, talk with your mentor, fellow tribute eat and sleep here.

message 2: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi walked in, looking around. It was a lot nicer than back home...

message 3: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Patterson walked in after her, taking in the lavish and modern surroundings. He had never been in such luxury.

message 4: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Wow..." was all she could say

message 5: by Giulia (new)

Giulia He was about to agree with her but stopped himself. They were technically enemies. Better not get involved.

message 6: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She sat down on the couch, taking a deep breath.

message 7: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Patterson walked over to the view. He wondered where their trainers were.

message 8: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi was lost in thought. She had to win this. She had to. She closed her eyes, taking another breath.

message 9: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "When does training start?" he suddenly asked.

message 10: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She looked up at him and shrugged. "I-I'm not sure."

message 11: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "No rush." he continued and walked away.

message 12: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She sighed and stood up, pacing back and forth.

message 13: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "When will the parade take place?" he asked.

message 14: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "Again I have no idea..."

message 15: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "I'll go check out my room then." with that, he left.

message 16: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She sighed and sat back down, not knowing what to do now.

message 17: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((I'll check who are our mentors and stylists))

message 18: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) (( I saw the mentor you made. Can't wait to rp with him...I wonder how him and Lexi'll get along...))

message 19: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Aw, thanks. I'll just pop him in now I guess.))

Suddenly, the elevator opened up and in walked Lorris, in no temper this morning. He gazed around the large and lofty salon with it's amazing view of the Capitol. He then locked his gaze on Lexi and went over to her.
"You the girl?" he asked roughly, throwing himself on the armchair by the television.

message 20: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((PS do you like the reaping outfits?))

message 21: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((I like them, but wouldn't they be more like parade outfits?))

She looked up and nodded. "Yeah..." she said,

message 22: by Giulia (new)

Giulia ((Well, I didn't want to give them something weird...like I found an Alexander McQueen in white with a veil and antlers...it'sa bit hard. I'll look again later. PS Lexi's outfit is also McQueen!))

"Don't you have more to say girl? More fight?" he demanded, jerking his head back at her half hearted answer.

message 23: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Her eyes narrowed and she stood up. "In case you forgot, my brother died last year..."

message 24: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Shouldn't that inspire more energy - you know what?" he put up a hand to stop himself "We'll talk about this later. Where's the boy?"

message 25: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "He went to go find his room." she said, crossing her arms.

message 26: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Patterson then exited, hearing another voice. He gulped and made himself visible to the mentor.
He half scoffed and half sighed. "You both are young." he said simply.

message 27: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She didn't say anything, waiting for him to continue.

message 28: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Only under 18 year olds are picked you know." Patterson scoffs, seating himself nearer to Lexi than to Lorris.
He scoffs, more loudly in return. "You don't think I know that kid? You don't think I've seen my fair share of tributes that have died in the arena?" his tone was dark and menacing, threatening almost.

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi frowned, but didn't reply.

message 30: by Giulia (last edited Dec 11, 2012 02:49AM) (new)

Giulia "What kind of training did you have?" he asked Lexi first, not liking Patterson's attitude much.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) She shrugged. "I mean, like everyone in District 7 I can use an ax, but that's about it..."

message 32: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "You a good runner? Agile? Strong?" he continued to interrogate Lexi.

message 33: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) "I-I'm pretty fast I guess" she stammered. "But, not that strong..."

message 34: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "Good. That's your selling point. And you boy? A big mouth?" Lorris looked over to Patterson, annoyed already. Patterson rolled his eyes and answered "I handle the axe pretty well. I'm a good survivor."
Lorris then stood and looked at both of them. "I could make this work. You're young, but I could do it." he concluded.

message 35: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi bit her lip, unsure what she should say now.

message 36: by Giulia (new)

Giulia "You want to rest or straight to training?" he asked, clasping his hands together.

message 37: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi sighed. "I could proably use all the training I can get..."

message 38: by Giulia (new)

Giulia Patterson agreed and Lorris walked to the elevator. "Come on. Training Center is awaiting. Probably should see what you really can do." he told them.

message 39: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) Lexi followed, throwing a quick glance at atterson.

message 40: by Giulia (new)

Giulia He followed with a sigh and entered the elevator. ((Training Center?))

message 41: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabeths01) ((can you post first?))