Camp Half-Blood Elite Force discussion

Cabins > Nyx

Comments (showing 1-50 of 166) (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak Nyx Cabin

message 2: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak Syn walked in and layed on his bed

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* | 918 comments Raimei walked in and sat on her bed and unpacked all her stuff.
Alice walked in and followed suit, neither of them realized there was a guy. "Oh! Hey, I'm Alice." she introduced herself.

message 4: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak Syn just stared at her for a second, then looked away

message 5: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak Syn walked out

Becca *I love Percy Jackson!* | 918 comments "Well, that wasn't rude or anything." Alice said to Raimei.
Raimei nodded, agreeing. "Not at all." she said sarcastically.

message 7: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "So, who are we going to prank ?"

message 8: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra shrugged, thinking. "Okay, do you want to single out one person, or a cabin? Or what?" She asked.

message 9: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "How about the Ares cabin? Or Hecate?"

message 10: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments "Hecate could end badly, but so could ares." Kendra said, thinking out loud. She stood awkwardly in the middle of the room, not knowing what to do. "I think hecate, because I don't want to be a hobo anymore."

message 11: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "We have our target, but what are we going to do to them?"

message 12: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments "I have no clue..." Kendra said with a sigh. "Um, we could steal something or like do an actual prank..."

message 13: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "Maybe we could put Greek Fire all around their cabin ?"

message 14: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments "I dunno, they could just use magic to get around it, and it would be like extra protection for their cabin..." Kendra replied. "But good idea.."

message 15: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "I officially have no other ideas."

message 16: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments "Uh, we could steal their stuff, replace it with Aphrodite stuff. That way we get Aphrodite and the Hecate cabin."

message 17: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "That would be hilarious !"

message 18: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments "And we could do the Greek fire too, if you want,"

message 19: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "sure"

message 20: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments "Sounds good!" Kendra said happily. "Do you want to get the Aphrodite stuff or the Hecate to bring to the aphrodite cabin?"

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) Demi grinned,she had a friend in Aphrodite.she listened to them plan,measuring its chances of sucess.

message 22: by Julianna (last edited Dec 03, 2012 08:05AM) (new)

Julianna (iwishihadwings) "um just to let you know fai is in the hecate cabin and him pissed off is not a very good idea" eena said walking in "i wouldn't prank him"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) John leaned against the wall and simply listened. Demi had dragged him here with her. Oh joy.

message 24: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "Don't worry, I've handled worse than a pissed off Hecate kid" Syn told Eena

message 25: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra nodded. The hecate cabin already took her cabin, there wasn't much else they could do to her. She grinned "Lovely, now we should split up into teams."

message 26: by Dragovak (last edited Dec 03, 2012 02:38PM) (new)

Dragovak "Who takes Hecate?" Syn asked "I'm guessing you want to go ?" He asked Kendra

message 27: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra nodded eagerly. "Yeah I do! Do you want Hecate or Aphrodite?" Kendra asked Syn.

message 28: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "I'll take Aphrodite,"he said"Who else is coming?"

message 29: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra looked at the others.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) John didn't say anything, didn't shrug, or do anything. He didn't give any sign of wanting to be involved.

message 31: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra looked at John. "Wanna help me with the Hecate cabin?" she asked.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) John remained as he was, an emotionless statue.

message 33: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra sighed, and began a staring contest with him.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Goods gods, John thought, annoyed slightly. But he remained emotionless.

message 35: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra smirked at him, and stared at him. "So what about you guys?" she asked the other people without looking away or blinking.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) John resisted leaving the cabin, and instead just kept staring at her emotionless.

message 37: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra stared at him, slowly beginning to laugh.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Imagine a statue, except it had no face, hence, no emotion. That was basically John.

message 39: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra took a step towards him, and poked his nose, just to see if he would react.

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) John set his jaw, but otherwise remained as he was.

((Gotta go!))

message 41: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak Syn brought darkness into the cabin

message 42: by Spooky Mulder (last edited Dec 03, 2012 06:28PM) (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments ((Okay))

Kendra smirked at him, this was funny. "What was that for?" she asked Syn.

message 43: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra waited for her eyes to adjust, and perked her ears to be able to hear all that could be happening around her.

message 44: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "I was bored," said Syn

message 45: by Spooky Mulder (new)

Spooky Mulder (volocibum) | 144 comments Kendra sighed. "Lovely. Would you like to start making an actual plan? Like what to do exactly."

message 46: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "We could wing it," he said,"that's always fun, or I could make a big detraction at the Hecate cabin so that you guys have enough time to get in the cabin, take their stuff, and get out without any injuries."

Dhriti(Annabeth)(Ginny) Chase (dramaqueen101PERCYISMINE) Demi nudged John,"are you still in there?"she asked him.

message 48: by Julianna (new)

Julianna (iwishihadwings) "ok i think that i should go and check out the hecate cabin to see if anyone is there" eena said " and i have a good excuse"

MOVED - CHECK BIO (IzzyLightfleur) Annabeth*aka Dhriti:)* wrote: "Demi nudged John,"are you still in there?"she asked him."

John rolled his eyes. "Yes," he simply said.

message 50: by Dragovak (new)

Dragovak "Well, since we're all in good moods, let's go !"

« previous 1 3 4