Shadows (Lux, #0.5) Shadows discussion

Brenton Thwaites as Daemon/Dawson Black!!

Comments (showing 1-22 of 22) (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

kpopfan Brenton Thwaites is soooo freaking Perfect as Daemon!!
I mean just look at him!! O.o I don't care, he will always be the perfect Daemon whenever I read the book, this is how I always picture him.

Crystal Simpson The top pic looks a little young but the others are perfect.

Olivia i imagine Daemon/Dawson as Nolan Funk with dark hair he's literally perfect

message 4: by kpopfan (last edited Dec 16, 2012 01:03AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

kpopfan Kiki wrote: "i imagine Daemon/Dawson as Nolan Funk with dark hair he's literally perfect"

Never heard of him... Ill look into it though :)

Crystal Simpson Some pictures of Nolan Funk work for me and some do not. The ones when his hair is longer are more the Daemon I was thinking of.

message 6: by Pearl_Jam (new)

Pearl_Jam DaemonBlack (bookfreak) wrote: "Brenton Thwaites is soooo freaking Perfect as Daemon!!
I mean just look at him!! O.o I don't care, he will always be the perfect Daemon whenever I read the book, this is how I always picture him.

..."

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH THE LAST TWO PICS!!!! SOOOOO DAEMON!!!!

Alex No. He is just plain ugly. Lets have Pepe Toth play Daemon and Dawson. He is incredibly hot!!!

kpopfan Alex wrote: "No. He is just plain ugly. Lets have Pepe Toth play Daemon and Dawson. He is incredibly hot!!!"

Yeah um good luck with that o.0 first of all his not an actor and second he has a really thick hungarian accent. See if he was an actor he can mask that accent of his. O.o even if he did it would take a long while to perfect the american accent. And to be honest from the book trailers he was in he cannot act to save his life...... O.o

But thats just my oppinion.

Crystal Simpson I agree Pepe Toth is nice to look at but movie wise he would need to pull off Daemons attitude as well.

message 10: by Alex (new) - rated it 3 stars

Alex I think he'd be able to pull it off. Yes, he is incredibly nice to look at. He could play both twins.

Sydney DaemonBlack (bookfreak) wrote: "Brenton Thwaites is soooo freaking Perfect as Daemon!!

..."

Hahaha!
Your kidding, right?
He is WAY to soft looking and he is too ugly to be Daemon or Dawson.

message 12: by Lia (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lia Park I do picture Pepe Toth everytime Daemon comes on my mind. I agree that he is not an actor and he is not suitable for the role but I can't think of anyone more Daemon-ish than him. It would be very difficult to find a decent actor for the role.
That's my opinion, I don't want to offend anyone.

message 13: by Tee-Anne (last edited Apr 01, 2013 10:53PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tee-Anne I too like Pepe Toth's face for Daemon but it's his built/body I'm having issues with. Somehow I done visualise Daemon as being so slight. I picture him more toned and broad shoulders. let's say put Nolan Funk hair on Taylor Lautner's face and body? With the beautiful green eyes! Now that's a dream Daemon!!!

Rhianna Morgan I think Chace Crawford should play Daemon and Dawson. He is absolutely gorgeous!

marie Nope Pepe will a always be Daemon for me. It sucks that the covers are changing. I will hate any new cover that doesn't have him on it. I hate when the publisher change the covers when they were perfect the first time.

Maddy They had to change the covers so that they could publish the books again, so more people can read this amazing book. I think, and this is gonna sound weird because they are identical, that he is more for Dawson. Daemon is fierce and moody, whereas Brenton Thwaites gives off a more friendly and Dawson personlity.

☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ I've always imagined Damon how he looks on the cover; it's a little too old but whatever; he's hot.

message 18: by Mimi (new) - rated it 4 stars

Mimi Steven R. McQueen???

description

description

description

Michelle °O° ☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ wrote: "I've always imagined Damon how he looks on the cover; it's a little too old but whatever; he's hot."

YES

photo ef506a71-161e-47f6-8545-9d6d6e8bd519.jpg

message 20: by Aria (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aria C Alex wrote: "No. He is just plain ugly. Lets have Pepe Toth play Daemon and Dawson. He is incredibly hot!!!"

is he even an actor?

Nessy Alex wrote: "No. He is just plain ugly. Lets have Pepe Toth play Daemon and Dawson. He is incredibly hot!!!"

So Hot!

Annie Michelle °O° wrote: "☽Ƹɱɱɑ☾ wrote: "I've always imagined Damon how he looks on the cover; it's a little too old but whatever; he's hot."

YES

"

BEAUTIFUL PEPE TOTH FOR THE WIN!!!