Fan of Everything Group discussion

Welcome > Introduce Yourselves

Comments (showing 1-17 of 17) (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey! Wassup? I'm Smarty, and I like to read, dream and laugh...oh, and sleep, of course. :)

message 2: by Emily (new)

Emily | 1 comments Hi! I'm Emily. I read almost anything whenever I have the time. I'm currently working my way through the Game of Thrones series (on book 2).
I agree with Brook, being a librarian sounds like a great idea. Or working in a little independent bookshop. :)

message 3: by Devora (new)

Devora | 3 comments Hey I'm Devora. Thanks for the invite Clara:)

message 4: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2 comments Hi Guys, so i just decided i wanted to join a group and chat with people :) and this group popped up first. My name is Sam, im in the UK and i love to read and playing computer games aswell as watch films :)

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, I'm Claire. :)

message 6: by Samantha (new)

Samantha | 2 comments hi claire, nice to meet you :)

message 7: by Devora (new)

Devora | 3 comments :)

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Now that we've established who everyone is, here's a question or two from me: how old are ya'll? What're your favorite books? :) Btw, I'm Sim and I'm 17 and I like to read anything that's funny and that's got a tad bit of romance in it...And I hope I make loads of friends here! Oh, and ya'll sound real fun and coOol! :D

message 9: by Devora (new)

Devora | 3 comments I'm 16 and my favorite books are Hunger Games, Divergent, Starcrossed, Die For Me, The Maze runner, Matched, Existence, and others:)

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey Devora! so you like fantazies? Have you read Vampire Academy series? I read the 4th book, and I really liked it...My favourite fant. books are Trickster's choice, Bekka Cooper, Shaddows on the moon and The keeper's tattoo. :) I haven't read that many fant. books, or any books in general, but my to-read list is surely gettin bigger and bigger! :P

message 11: by Melany (new)

Melany (Melsewelse) Hello All. I am Melanie, I am 13 years old. My favorite genres are: Historical, Historical fiction, young adult(I'm very picky on that one, because there are a lot of bad ones.)and stuff like that!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Melanie! :) You remind me a lot of my younger sister...She likes to read (Can tell she's got my genes!;)) but she's really picky as well...Not my genes, there, though...:D anyways, what sorta YA books do you like? Romance, fantasy, family...? I've read a couple of YA books, (borrowed 'em from my sister) and I totally know what you mean by sayin' that there're a lot of bad ones out there...You almost need a talent to be able to pick the good ones out...almost...:P

Amber (the smiling cupcake) (AmberCyan) | 1 comments Hey! I'm Amber :)

message 14: by Ross (new)

Ross Kitson (RossMKitson) | 2 comments Hi guys!
I'm Ross. During the day I'm a mild mannered doctor, licensed to administer mind-bending drugs and play with machines that go beep and breathe for you.
At night I transform much in the way Hong Kong Phooey does, into an uber-geek. I love reading fantasy, sci-fi, MG-YA, comics, and more comics. I've loved Dr Who since I was 5 (a loooonnnggg while ago)and used to be big into DnD.
Now I write. I write YA sci-fi steampunky stuff and I write epic fantasy stuff, and blogs and more blogs, and.... well, you get the idea.
Anyhow, click on my link to make friends, and I'll look forward to hanging out in the group.
:-)

message 15: by Ross (new)

Ross Kitson (RossMKitson) | 2 comments Umm, not that Hong Kong Phooey was an uber-geek, he was a superhero, but it was the trasnformation bit i was getting at....

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I just joined. I'm Brenda and I love reading!!! I'm friends with a soon-to-be author (actually several), and... I'm a fan of The Scarlet pimpernel!!

message 17: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (SarahRichmond98) | 1 comments Hey my name is Sarah Richmond and I am 14 and I live in N.C.