Dreamer Houses > The Alvarez house

Comments (showing 1-50 of 180) (180 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Cait Sith (new)

Cait Sith Fairy (WillowKeeper) | 614 comments Mod
Where the Alvarez family lives

message 2: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) Lux looked around.

message 3: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ (last edited Nov 11, 2012 09:40PM) (new)

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "So this is your house?" Zhara asked as she walked in.
Startled by the scream, Zhara began to growl as she transformed into a graceful yet terrifying Black Panther

message 4: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny had gone back to gently chewing on Lux's ear.

message 5: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) Johnny hadn't bothered her anymore. "Who is that?" She said about the voice

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Should I be worried?" Zhara said as she stayed a Panther, flicking her tail around Al's leg

((You know, just like what cats do when you pet them))

message 7: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) "Oh" Lux nodded

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "You should meet Echo, she is a nightmare as well. But she is a bit tempermental" Zhara said as she slid through everyone and leaped inside

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) Kitty phases through the walls as she enters the Alverse household without permission. She was quiet bored and could smell value items in the home.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Ill stretch out on the floor if thats ok" Zhara said as she moved toward a comfortable spot for her to lay "A Panther and a lounge, don't mix to well"
She laughed and sat down near the couches

message 11: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny, still in fox form, jumped onto the floor. He started sniffing around.

message 12: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Alisa appeared behind al " Bivins " she said playfully smiling she had to leave a bit before but she is back now

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Johnny, is it?" Zhara said as she stood up, 'Johnny is to close' she thought to herself

message 14: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) Lux sat down on the couch. She twirled a strand of hair in her finger and watched everybody.

message 15: by [ wandering queen ] (last edited Nov 11, 2012 09:53PM) (new)

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) Kitty hide herself in the shadows and observed. She should have been more careful entering a house such as this but it seems much more exciting this way

message 16: by Cait Sith (new)

Hazel-bloom wrote: ""Johnny, is it?" Zhara said as she stood up, 'Johnny is to close' she thought to herself"

Johnny nodded. "Yes."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "I smell something" Zhara said sticking her nose is the air, "Something new"
She began sniffing around like Johnny, she walked over to the shadows and sniffed around, she could smell Kitty, she looked her dead in the eye, but all she did was wink and run back to her spot.

message 18: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny kept sniffing. He ran into the kitchen and put his little fox face on the oven door. He was smiling.

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) Kitty smiled at Zhara. Such a lovely little thing, prehaps she will make herself more pronounced. She moved out of the shadow. "hello all" she said

message 20: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Alisa giggled " if your wondering al I'm not using my angel smile in you um just normally smiling "

message 21: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked around to see if anyone was looking. He quickly opened the oven door and pulled out a turkey. He started eating it.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Zhara stretched out and then transformed back into her normal self, her hair - jet black, sat just above her shoulders. She wore a black skull mid-drift (tank top)- low cut top, with a tight leather black shirt, fishnet stockings and black army boots. "Much better" she said fixing her hair

message 23: by Cecilia (last edited Nov 11, 2012 09:59PM) (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) Lux sighed. Why am I here? she thought.

message 24: by Hazel ~ Avalon ~ (last edited Nov 11, 2012 10:00PM) (new)

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "zhara, is my name. Who are you?" she said smiling at Kitty

message 25: by [ wandering queen ] (last edited Nov 11, 2012 10:04PM) (new)

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) "Im Kitty, how kind of you to ask." she said as she observed the room. "i was going to tell you there is a dog eating up in your kitchen but it looks like you knew "

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Alex wrote: "Al peered at Johnny "JOHNNY that was not cooked you are eating raw turkey!." he shouted " you are not in trouble but you might get sick" he told the Fox."

"He is a fox isn't he? we can eat raw things an not get sick silly" Zhara laughed, "Jeez, thanks for saving ME some Johnny"
She smiled at the little fox and flicked her hair

message 27: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny pouted. "S-sorry."

message 28: by [ wandering queen ] (last edited Nov 11, 2012 10:06PM) (new)

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) "Descendent from dog species so they are all dogs" Kitty said

message 29: by Cait Sith (new)

((aren't you going to get mad that Johnny just ate their dinner?))

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Whaaaaat, woa back up... I'm new and already I'm being set up. I may be a black panther that is a bit smaller than a fox, but still" Zhara laughed and defended herself. She scratched her arm and looks the other way then smiles (a nervous habit that she has)

message 31: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny shifted back into his human form. He sat with his legs outstretched. His paws were showing but he didn't care.

((he has paws instead of feet. no one but his mother knows this, so your characters should be a bit surprised))

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) "Well, im just going to steal the gold vase on the second floor, ill be back, i think" Kitty smiles she begins phasing through the wall

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Johnny.... your paws!" Zhara said pointing at his ... paws

message 34: by Cecilia (new)

Cecilia (DrCicle) Lux looked at Johnny. "Um.....where's your feet?" She asked

message 35: by Cait Sith (new)

Johnny looked at his paws. "That's normal."

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "You have it aswell?" Zhara questioned

message 37: by [ wandering queen ] (last edited Nov 11, 2012 10:14PM) (new)

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) Kitty stood in the room as a guy stood naked before her. "Well i get a golden vase and a show, how pleasant" she laughed a bit caught off guard by the guy.

message 38: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Alisa saw al blush more and she giggled she was a bit distracted though

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) [haha that is funny and random]

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) Kitty laughed as she stepped out. "Relax, you've got nothing that hasn't been seen already" she says as she moved toward the gold vase.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ "Can I have some meat please? I'm starving" Zhara said trying to not sound like she is begging. She stod up and walked over to Johnny, her army boots skidded along she ground (like ugg boots). "May I?" she said pointing to the seat next to Johnny

message 42: by Cait Sith (new)

Alex wrote: "Al looked around and said "do you guys want anything?" he asked"

"Some food please." Johnny told him..

message 43: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Alisa felt a negative feeling inside of her and she frowns slightly...her sister was coming

Allium is beside Alisa now and smiled " so this is your group of friends aye?" She smirked moving her brown hair out of her eyes

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ Zhara sat down next to Johnny, she tucked her hair behind her ear to show her panther ear. "I have ears and paws" she said to Johnny pointing to both her ears and feet

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) "But I didnt ask for the show, the show was just given, i came for the vase. I'm just an innocent helpless bystander" Kitty said as she took the gold vase and smiled wickedly

message 46: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Alisa just ignores her sister

Allium chuckled " come on sis talk " she side smiled

message 47: by [ wandering queen ] (last edited Nov 11, 2012 10:25PM) (new)

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) Kitty laughed as she phased through his hand. "well i got what i came for and it looks i got more of a show. Why thank you good sir" she said giving a wink as she phased down the floor to where everyone was at leaving his room.

Hazel  ~ Avalon ~ (( KITTY check it\out.. you have a house.. is it ok that we are sharing? ))

[ wandering queen ] (Resident_Badass) [i guess so, didn't know know that there was sharing for a house]

message 50: by Cait Sith (new)

Hazel-bloom wrote: "Zhara sat down next to Johnny, she tucked her hair behind her ear to show her panther ear. "I have ears and paws" she said to Johnny pointing to both her ears and feet"

Johnny looked her over and then hugged her.

« previous 1 3 4