♥Books, Coffee, Music & Ireland♥ discussion

Randomosities :D > Candy Canes

Comments (showing 1-23 of 23) (23 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nicole D. (new)

Nicole D. (TheReadingRebel) | 1278 comments I LOVE Candy Canes.All kinds.Sweettarts,Smarties,Pepperment,Cherry,ect..What does everyone think of Candy Canes?Love them.Hate them.Look forward to them every christmas*Like Me*

Kim-Lost-In-A-Book I love candy canes too. I think the only ones I don't like are the mint chocolate ones. But I like almost all the other flavors.

I love putting a traditional mint candy cane in a cup of hot cocoa to stir it with.

lol so I guess it's weird that I don't like the mint chocolate flavored ones - but I think it's because in them the chocolate tastes fake to me.

message 3: by Sophie, The Romantic Moderator :) (new)

Sophie | 2550 comments Mod
Love them!! Not mint though ;)

message 4: by Grace (new)

Grace  (sweetiepie1000) They are ok.

message 5: by Alice, that crazy moderator (new)

Alice | 4433 comments Mod
I love candy canes!! I love putting them in Hot Chocolate and on the tree!!! =D

message 6: by Sophie, The Romantic Moderator :) (new)

In hot chocolate! YESbb

message 7: by Sophie, The Romantic Moderator :) (new)

In hot chocolate - YES!!

message 8: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 34 comments Never tried it in my hot chocolate before *tilts my head before wrinkling my nose* It doesn't sound too appealing

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Every year, my aunts have a battle with my one cousin, who has autism, about candy canes on the Christmas tree. She gets so excited to put them on the tree, but when my aunts put them all over the tree, she takes them all off and hangs them all on the lowest branches. It's a fake tree, too. So candy canes have a very special, humorous meaning to my family. :3

message 10: by Alice, that crazy moderator (new)

LOL that's funny, Carlin. ;)

message 11: by Alice, that crazy moderator (new)

Sakerra, you should try it.;)

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Nicole | 406 comments I love candy canes too! and they are superb in Hot Chocolate (especially w/2 Hershey's kisses!)
Has anyone ever tried a Coffee candy cane?

message 13: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 34 comments Well Alice, guess I should try it with my dad this Christmas then. Maybe we can make a new tradition out of it :D

message 14: by Nicole D. (new)

Nicole D. (TheReadingRebel) | 1278 comments I just bought warhead and blueberry candy canes.I can't wait to try the Warheads(sour candy)ones.

message 15: by Sakerra (new)

Sakerra | 34 comments I cannot stand warheads!!! I hate them with a passion.

Kim-Lost-In-A-Book Nicole wrote: "I love candy canes too! and they are superb in Hot Chocolate (especially w/2 Hershey's kisses!)
Has anyone ever tried a Coffee candy cane?"

I haven't seen a coffee candy cane but I think I'd like it!

I don't care for the blueberry ones although my children like them. :-)

message 17: by Nicole D. (new)

Nicole D. (TheReadingRebel) | 1278 comments Nicole wrote: "I love candy canes too! and they are superb in Hot Chocolate (especially w/2 Hershey's kisses!)
Has anyone ever tried a Coffee candy cane?"

I didn't even know they made those.But I am not a coffee lover so I most likely would hate it.

message 18: by Alice, that crazy moderator (new)

Sakerra wrote: "Well Alice, guess I should try it with my dad this Christmas then. Maybe we can make a new tradition out of it :D"

DO! :D

@Nicole: YES!!!! LOVE THEM. but cant find them ANYWHERE> >:(

message 19: by Carol (new)

Carol (goodreadscomcarolann) | 214 comments I love candy canes (red & white stripe ones). Every Christmas we also have ribbon candy --

message 20: by Alice, that crazy moderator (new)

*gasp* same here!

message 21: by Alyssa (new)

Alyssa (lady_grace) | 166 comments Although I love the olde-fashioned-Christmasy look of candy canes, I don't like the taste of them at all. I do like peppermint flavors, just not in candy canes. :/

message 22: by Ciara (new)

Ciara  | 37 comments They look really pretty, but I don't really like the taste.

message 23: by Alice, that crazy moderator (new)

I like the "soft" ones; the traditional ones I don't really like the taste other than in Hot Chocolate. :) lol