Homestuck RP discussion

Ask Dave! (Played by Lime)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 120) (120 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Hmmm? [stops doing whatever amazingly cool thing he was doing and looks at you] Yeah?

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Depends how ironic I'm feeling. [Looks away with a smirk] But, if you must know, I supose it's...kinda...cool.

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Well- [cut off as his cubord door swings open.] ACK! [Leaps across room ass first and holds the door shut again so none of his various vollumes of Death Note and more questionable manga can fall out.] No, Nothing stands out.

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: No, [locks cubord door] do you really think it's cool enough? [swaggers back to chair.]

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Hmm, [pushes up glasses and idley spins in chair] Yeah, perhaps that'd be cool...

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Maybe one, maybe the other, maybe both, [Amazingly cool smirk] That's just how I rool.

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Well... there's a lot of it...

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Like I said, lot of it. [Thinks, head tilted] I guess, bits of it are important, depending on who you are.

message 10: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo Dave! Wanna bust me one of your phat beats?

If not....

What do you think of Terezi? I see people put you two together a lot.

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Cubes and Raindrops wrote: "I like trains! :D

What is your favorite lollipop flavor?"

Dave: depends what kinda lolli pop.

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Karkat Vantas wrote: "Dave! Wanna bust me one of your phat beats?

If not....

What do you think of Terezi? I see people put you two together a lot."

Dave: Not yet, Well, Terezi... She's... pretty cool I guess, but not in that sorta way.

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: [shrug]

((WE DON'T HAVE DUM DUM LOLLIS IN THE UK! I COULD NOT AWNSER THAT! I'M SORRY!!!))

message 14: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo ((You, my friend, are not fully living. GET A DUMDUM LOLLIPOP NOW))

message 15: by Adrianisawesome (new)

Adrianisawesome | 1233 comments (( did you just type what i just read you typed THAT CANT BE POSSIBLE EVERYBODY LUVS THE DUMDUMS))

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) ((WE.DON'T.HAVE.THEM.IN.ENGLAND.))

message 17: by Adrianisawesome (new)

Adrianisawesome | 1233 comments (( IVE GOT MONEY but i cant get access to the nearest store...))

message 18: by Adrianisawesome (new)

Adrianisawesome | 1233 comments (( I could hotwire and steal David's (my neihbor) truck its meh fav. truck and drive to the scotts down the street BUT i dont think they have dumdum's nor do i want to get in assloads of trouble...))

message 19: by Adrianisawesome (new)

Adrianisawesome | 1233 comments Dave where would you go when the invasion starts?

message 20: by {♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (last edited Nov 11, 2012 02:53PM) (new)

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Cubes and Raindrops wrote: "((XD))

Dave! If there was a zombie apocolypse, who's fault would it be?"

Dave: ...eh, I'll just say Karkat. [eyes darken behind glasses.]

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Adrianisawesome wrote: "Dave where would you go when the invasion starts?"

Dave: Walmart? Somewhere with a shit ton of gear.

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: exactly.

message 23: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo @Dave: DAVE. I SEEN THE SHIT TON OF QUESTIONS THESE PEOPLE KEEP ASKING YOU.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT BE ME? I WOULD DEFINATELY NOT CAUSE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE HAVING A DISEASE, GO TO NEPETA. SHE LIVES IN A DAMNED CAVE FOR THE HIGHBLOOD'S SAKE.

message 24: by Adrianisawesome (new)

Adrianisawesome | 1233 comments Would this seem like a smart place to go???http://www.adventureoutdoors.us/

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Cubes and Raindrops wrote: "Would you bring anyone with you?"

Dave: John. [Saying it almost a bit to quickly.]

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Karkat Vantas wrote: "@Dave: DAVE. I SEEN THE SHIT TON OF QUESTIONS THESE PEOPLE KEEP ASKING YOU.

WHY THE FUCK WOULD IT BE ME? I WOULD DEFINATELY NOT CAUSE A ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOMEONE WHO MIGHT ..."

Dave: But you're, like, evil.

message 27: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo @Dave: AND YOU'RE LIKE, A MORON.

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: weak man, fuckin' weak.

message 29: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo @Cube: SHUT UP. I WASN'T TALKING TO YOU.

message 30: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo ((Karkat ditched XD))

So...dave *holds up the same picture* I can give this to you if you want. John doesn't have to know.

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Uh, I'll keep it ironicly, I guess... [takes pucture and suruptisiously stuffs it under his pillow with a small cough.

message 32: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo *grin* I'd knew you'd give in.

I could make more.

What's your favorite pose from John? Ask him to strike a pose!! >:D

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Uh, nothing...

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: [nod]

message 35: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo John!! Dave wants you to strike a pose?

message 36: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo So I could draw a picture!!

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: ...

message 38: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo Dave gotta pose with him too!! *tugs on Dave's arm*

message 39: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo A good one. For me. And Dave. You too. AND FOR THE FANGIRLS.

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Oh god...

message 41: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo and i'm drawing it too. So you both have to stay in the pose for awhile...

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: what...pose...?

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: ...ditto...

message 44: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo OKAY FINE. DUN HELP THE WORLD. *sobs and walks away with my red and blue crayons*

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: Uhhhh

message 46: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo *overcame depression*

Dave. Was this true?

http://weheartit.com/entry/41975841/v...

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave:...someone sent me a very disturbing image...

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Dave: NO.

message 49: by kuseyo (new)

kuseyo *checks another accomplishment of list*

Okay next thingy~

(view spoiler)

:33

{♥️BunnySkullBoy♥️} (LollibombLee) Karkat Vantas wrote: "*checks another accomplishment of list*

Okay next thingy~

[spoilers removed]

:33"

Dave: [almost allmost flips shit.] ...I... [Shit is still unfliped, however it's considoring flipping.] ...Uh... [slowly turning a pretty cool shade of pink]

« previous 1 3