Action/Adventure Aficionados discussion

Solomon's Throne
This topic is about Solomon's Throne
Promotions > GR GIVEAWAY - Solomon's Throne

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jennings Wright | 37 comments Hey all - Solomon's Throne is on a Giveaway Promotion from today through Dec 10. I'm giving away 20 books, just in time for Christmas. I hope you'll check it out. Thanks!

message 2: by Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books), Literary Adrenaline Junkie (new) - added it

Danielle The Book Huntress (Back to the Books) (Gatadelafuente) | 4243 comments Mod
I'll sign up. Sounds great. Thanks!

message 3: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new) - added it

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (PirateGhost) | 5323 comments Mod
I'm in...but it looks like I'm late too. (Already more than 20)

message 4: by Eileen (new)

Eileen I entered, thanks!

Jennings Wright | 37 comments It's not the first 20 - it's random. :o) So thanks for entering! I hope you win! (I don't have anything to do with it - they just send me a list when it's over.)

message 6: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new) - added it

The Pirate Ghost (Formerly known as the Curmudgeon) (PirateGhost) | 5323 comments Mod
Jennings wrote: "It's not the first 20 - it's random. :o) So thanks for entering! I hope you win! (I don't have anything to do with it - they just send me a list when it's over.)"

Oh, okay... now its up to chance... and I have the weirdest luck... can't win a coin toss, but, don't sit next to me in a thunderstorm...(lightning strike...figure the odds.)

message 7: by Tony (new)

Tony Evans (TonyEvans) I want to enter. But I don't know how.

Jennings Wright | 37 comments Hugh, haha - did you actually get struck by lightning?? Holy cow!

Tony, here's the link. I couldn't figure out how to find it on the Giveways page! http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho... Thanks!

message 9: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new) - added it

Jennings wrote: "Hugh, haha - did you actually get struck by lightning?? Holy cow!

Tony, here's the link. I couldn't figure out how to find it on the Giveways page! http://www.goodreads.com/giveaway/sho......"

Nope, just the guy next to me.

Jennings Wright | 37 comments yikes!! that's crazy!

message 11: by The Pirate Ghost, Long John Silvers Wanna-be (new) - added it

Jennings wrote: "yikes!! that's crazy!"

I'm not being serious... about the lightning. I do have um... flexible luck and a rocky relationship with the Luck Fairy...that's true enough.