Fantasy Roleplay discussion

Elements > Roleplay

Comments Showing 1-50 of 690 (690 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments Maple was relaxing in the woods. She loved everything about it, the smell, the taste, the look of it. She relaxed and sat down under the shade of a tree when something shiny caught her eye.

message 2: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments ((What's your power again? And did you read plot?))

message 3: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments ((So you already have the ring?))

message 4: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments She bent over and picked it up. A ring...

message 5: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments She didn't usually put random jewelry she found on the ground on, but this. It had something radiating from it. An aura. She put it on.

She felt a surge of power rush through her body. Her fingers tingled and all the plants seemed to sway. The ground rumbled. She also could see a figure in the distance, another ring. But a girl on ice had it. How could she see that? She never really believed in magic.

message 6: by The New Maria (last edited Feb 21, 2009 12:33PM) (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments except in green.

It was beautiful ring. She saw the girl walk towards her. Now that she had the ring on she could make out the girl better.

Waterfall *Daughter of Northridge Earthquake* (falls) | 574 comments Mod
Adela walked along through the woods. Something glittering caught her eye. She bent down and picked up a silver ring. she put it on her finger. It was too big, but it shrunk down to fit her finger perfectly. She looked at it. It held a single onyx stone. It was beautiful. And she felt power radiating from it.

message 8: by Sam (new)

Sam | 713 comments Sam walked alone in the the woods. Then she saw something sparkle in the grass. She picked it up. It was a beautiful ring witha glittering red stone.

message 9: by Sam (last edited Feb 22, 2009 04:41AM) (new)

Sam | 713 comments Sam put the ring on. She felt the power of the ring, and she saw three other girls.

Adela looked at the stone. Something about it told her to hide in the shadows.
Instantly it was dark.

message 11: by ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ (last edited Feb 21, 2009 04:20PM) (new)

ⓘsⓐbεℓℓⓐ ((did anyone take fire, wind yet?))

message 12: by The New Maria (last edited Feb 21, 2009 06:09PM) (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments Walk towards the girls an unfamiliar, but pleasant voice said to her inside her head. She took a step but her path was blocked by a big green snake. She didn't scream though, even if it was out of place. The snake crawled up her body but she remained calm. Well go on... Don't let me distract you.

message 13: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments Maple went on.

message 14: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "My name is Maple." She pointed towards her snake. "And this is..." Drev "Drev."

message 15: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments She pointed to Drev. "He told me to."

message 16: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments She shrugged. "I guess." Sarcasm was wasted on her.

message 17: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "Is that your dragon?"

message 18: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "Does it talk?"

message 19: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "But the snake..."

message 20: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "I trust it." She showed Kyoko the ring. "It came as soon as I put this on."

message 21: by Sam (new)

Sam | 713 comments Sam put the ring on. Suddenly she knew she had to find the others, but who were the others? She called her phoenix, Spirit.

message 22: by Sam (new)

Sam | 713 comments Sam's phoenix warned her, and Sam saw another girl walking toward her.

Adela looked around her. It was pitch black.

message 24: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 23, 2009 11:05AM) (new)

All of a sudden there was a bright light in the middle of darkness heading toward Adela and a voice "So you have found a ring too." said a figure behind the light. The light seemed to becoming from his hand and there was something sparkling from his shoulder.

message 25: by Sam (new)

Sam | 713 comments Sam watched the strange girl.

If you're scared I'll fly over. Spirit said.

"You think you're so invincible don't you?" Sam said.

Actually, I do. Spirit said.

Sam just rolled her eyes. "Go get'em."

Adela looked at the light. "Um..yes?"

message 27: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2009 05:39PM) (new)

"Hi i'm Khan. I've got the ring of light." The light in his hand brightened and spread clearing away the darkness. "And this is Jon" Khan said pointing to an all black spider monkey on his shoulder. It was wearing a ring with a bright shiny diamond around its wrist, but it was not like a regular diamond. It had an aura to it. A faint glow which made it brighter.

Adela looked at him. "Hey." She made it darker again.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

"Don't like the light." Khan teased. "So you have ring of shadows. Do you know what there for? The rings I mean. I've had mine for quite awhile and have found no purpose for it."

Adela shrugged. "I just got mine. But... it seems like it has a use."

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

"Yes we get magnificent power, but what is the purpose?"

"To make us stronger?" She said. Revenge? She thought mentally.

message 33: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "I think it's for us to meet up." Maple popped in, but it didn't feel like her speaking, it felt like her snake...

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

"Hello who are you." Khan said.

message 35: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 24, 2009 08:24PM) (new)

"Why would it be for us to meet up? Does like Captain Planet come out or something?" Khan joked.

Adela blinked at all the people who randomly showed up.

message 37: by Sam (new)

Sam | 713 comments Spirit flew towards Kyoko, while Sam watched at a distance.

message 38: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments She smiled. "Well why not? Doesn't it strike you as weird that all of our rings look alike? Or that you can track us?"

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

"Track you? No I just ran into her on accident." Khan said pointing to Adela.

message 40: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments She furrowed her brows. "Weird, I can track her..."

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

"I didn't even know there were other rings. Until about 5 years ago. I ran into this man who had a ring that made him almost invincible. He had skin as hard as diamonds and he was strong and fast really fast. He died in my arms shortly after I met him and he gave me his ring, but it doesn't seem to do anything. I mean it won't lend me its power. After that I decided to search for the reason behind these rings. Who made them and why? As I traveled I found others with similar rings, but nothing like mine. They just made them superhuman. They used their rings for evil. My journey has had no luck until now. This is the first time I've encountered someone with a ring that has a power other than strength and speed. I hope that you can give me some answers as to why they exist and why can't I use the other rings." Khan said pulling out a chain with about ten rings on it.

message 42: by Sam (new)

Sam | 713 comments Sam wlked towards the group. Spirit landed on a branch near the group.

message 43: by The New Maria (new)

The New Maria (emeraldmaria) | 158 comments "I... I don't know. My snake says that there is a separate world but, I don't know how to get to it. I think the answers might be there."

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

((who's Seira?))

"So we should figure out how to get to this world." Khan said. Jon made monkey noises and jumped up and down on Khan's shoulder.

message 45: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon the monkey jumped from Khan's shoulder and landed on Seira.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Jon wined and climbed back onto Khan's shoulder and stuck his tongue out at Seira.

"Do we even know how many rings there are?" Khan asked.

message 47: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto yuki came up behide seira. "ehy wats up"

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

"What do you know about these rings?" Khan said holding up the chain of rings he collected.

message 49: by Soon-yiHearto (new)

Soon-yiHearto yuki looked at the rings. "khan where did u find these"

message 50: by Jess (new)

Jess (ju5t4n3rd) ((im new.....is it too late to jump in or does one of you have to multi task...???))

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14