♥Teen Romance♥ discussion

Comments (showing 1-50 of 84) (84 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) I'll start. Ok so a really big turn on for me is when a guy has black hair and bright blue eyes [plus a couple piercings ;)]

message 2: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 35 comments Oh yeah, I so agree with you!! I love piercings... especially lip ones! They're so hott!!!

message 3: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) That look kills me!

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 6 comments hey guys I agree that is hot but a guy amazing body and tattoos is even hotter! Xp

message 5: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) I also like tattoos on guys! I wouldn't mind as long as they aren't obest (sorry they scare me a little)

message 7: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 35 comments I mean, I don't really like tattoos.. I'm okay with like one or two.. but I can't deal with more than that! They scare me, make me think like they're a gangsta or something..... One Directions tattoos are okay...

message 8: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 3 comments i personally like not rock hard abbs but a sexy body more like a teen swimmers form...

message 9: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) Jacob wrote: "i personally like not rock hard abbs but a sexy body more like a teen swimmers form..." I know a girl like that, I swim with her.

message 10: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Livsya) | 4 comments I love a guy covered in tattoos, but I think tattoos should have meaning, not stupid things like ducks...

Personally I like guys who are older than me, their bodies dont really play a part in weather I like them or not, but I do like a stunning face :-P

message 11: by Mya (new)

Mya (queenmya1) i love when guys act like a gentle men. it's such a turn on!

message 12: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (Livsya) | 4 comments Mya wrote: "i love when guys act like a gentle men. it's such a turn on!"

Me too! Espically if their in a suite :-P

message 13: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 35 comments I think it's a turn on when guys respect me and ask me for my opinion. Guys who know how to love me for me, and not trying to change me. They have to know how to cook, I think that it is extremely sexy when a guy cooks for me or cooks in general!!

I'm into like, shy guys. I like emos to, if that makes sense? Emos not like an abusive one or one who does drugs or cuts, but ones like with that style and theeir shyness. Cocky guys are soooooooo not attractive..

message 14: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Agreed cocky is a total turn off. I will admit I'm a sucker for great hair and a good sense of humor.

message 15: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 35 comments Oh yeah, I want a guy who will let me play with his hair, and he will play with mine! I think it is soooooo cute when couples do that!!

message 17: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 35 comments Most gurls want a guy who will cry and all that crap, but I, personally! This is just me!! Think that it's like.... unmasculine.... I mean they can cry sometimes, but just not at the end of every single sad movie or just becasue they feel like it, that's MY job as the gurl to do that and his job as the guy to be strong for me.. Now crying for God is totally different, like I go to church camp and there guys cry becasue God has touched them, now that's okay!!

message 18: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) People cry over God?

message 19: by Romina (new)

Romina (ARomina) | 3 comments Turn on for me is a strong man who is romantic, and still can show his emotions. I don't mean cry like a baby, but she he cares.

message 20: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 35 comments Yeah, all the time. When He touches your heart and I mean really touches it, alotta times it brings you to tears, He's brought me and my friends to tears many times... He's powerful and He knows ust what to do to break your heart... If that makes sense. He breaks your heart so He can heal it, the right way the way that it needs to be..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YI_Re3...

Check it this song, it explains it perfectly!!

message 21: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 35 comments Romina wrote: "Turn on for me is a strong man who is romantic, and still can show his emotions. I don't mean cry like a baby, but she he cares."

That's what I mean, I just said it..... with alot of words that your small sentence... some to think of it, why didn't I say that... hmmmm. I don't mean that if like someone dies or something, he shouldn't cry, no, no by no means he can cry all he wants over that, but not like if he sees a semi-sad movie, or something like that... ya know?

message 22: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) Kasey wrote: "Yeah, all the time. When He touches your heart and I mean really touches it, alotta times it brings you to tears, He's brought me and my friends to tears many times... He's powerful and He knows us..." He hasn't touched my heart so that explains a lot...

message 23: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 35 comments He will, just give Him time!! One day the last person who needs to be saved and saved, and God has had enough, He look to His right hand siad and say " Son, go get our people," and Jesus will come down and take all of us home, home to heaven. But Satan wil rule for seven years, I'm not exactly sure how that works, but he will, and we will have to obey him no matter how much we wish we didn't have too....

message 24: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) I think this is the time Satin is ruling, my life gets worse and I have to suck it up and move on.. its hard ya know.. I'm basically a punchbag.

message 25: by Terri (new)

Terri Ferguson (TerriF) | 2 comments I like bad boys but that are nice. I guess I like that bad boy appearance also....and also green or blue or any kind of light eyes.

message 26: by Kasey (new)

Kasey Williams (kaseyylouu) | 35 comments The Doctor's lover wrote: "I think this is the time Satin is ruling, my life gets worse and I have to suck it up and move on.. its hard ya know.. I'm basically a punchbag."

No, now is not the time but it is coming... soon.. And you know God can litterilay ( can't spell ) turn your life around, He can give you a more posite outlook on like and He can just show you that He really cares... As a Christian we are supposed to stand out, when people make fun of us or tease us... we are just supposed to take it, and I know because I have been maade fun of, I know it's hard but it's what you're supposed to do. God says that those who suffer down on earth will have riches, and be rewarded greatly for their troubles in Heaven.

message 27: by Helaina (new)

Helaina | 5 comments pet turtles ;)

message 28: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 11 comments red necks :P
elf shoes :P
tranies ;)
hair past shoulders :) oh yeah!!!!

message 29: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) Kasey wrote: "The Doctor's lover wrote: "I think this is the time Satin is ruling, my life gets worse and I have to suck it up and move on.. its hard ya know.. I'm basically a punchbag."

No, now is not the time..."
I know I will get repaid in heaven, thats my favorite part.

message 30: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) Sophie wrote: "red necks :P
tranies ;)
hair past shoulders :) oh yeah!!!!"
Really? Elf shoes?

message 31: by Mya (new)

Mya A. (MyMyLoves) | 39 comments Rocker, Dark-mysterious vibe, medium hair but not past shoulders but not short-short, good style, and maybe a tattoo....

message 32: by Zacmunky (new)

Zacmunky | 20 comments LITERATURE BUFFS. Not like girly teen stuff.
Like a guy I can get into a conversation about Oscar Wilde with or something.
Guitarists. Athletes. Smart, confident, liked by everybody types. HAPPY GUYS. ^.^
I'm not really into the moody bad boy types.

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

light brown eyes with dark brown hair, taller than me, and funny (maybe even somewat of aba bad boy)

message 34: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 11 comments The Doctor's lover wrote: "Sophie wrote: "red necks :P
tranies ;)
hair past shoulders :) oh yeah!!!!" Really? Elf shoes?"

yeah elf shoes, u know the shoes that are really pointy at the end and go with suits and what not

message 36: by Mya (new)

Mya (queenmya1) wen they act nervous around u its so sweet

message 37: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 11 comments The Doctor's lover wrote: "like these http://www.alteredimagefancydress.com... or these http://www.gd-wholesale.com/chinaprod... ?"

both of them. they are so sexy :)

message 38: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) .... so santa elf shoes... are you serious? You're kidding right?

message 39: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 11 comments Also, lollypops are vital to any sexual relationship.

but no, im not kidding, i have no children... :0

message 40: by Helaina (new)

Helaina | 5 comments Sophie wrote: "Also, lollypops are vital to any sexual relationship.

but no, im not kidding, i have no children... :0"

omg this bitch is crazy

message 41: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) Sophie wrote: "Also, lollypops are vital to any sexual relationship.

but no, im not kidding, i have no children... :0"

That is VERY unsual.. I'm actually confused..

message 42: by Mya (last edited Nov 20, 2012 06:03PM) (new)

Mya A. (MyMyLoves) | 39 comments I actually LOVE suckers/lollypops.... and i know what you mean...that lollypops are suppose to be used for kids...but you have none. And that they can be sexually used in a....special way. ;)

message 43: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) Ok this is getting rated R we have to get it down to PG or the mod will be mad.

message 44: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 11 comments Mya wrote: "I actually LOVE suckers/lollypops.... and i know what you mean...that lollypops are suppose to be used for kids...but you have none. And that they can be sexually used in a....special way. ;)"

exactly Mya

message 45: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 11 comments The Doctor's lover wrote: "Ok this is getting rated R we have to get it down to PG or the mod will be mad."

well most of us r of age so it probs don't matter

message 46: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) The mod told me to keep it at a PG, just keep it at least at pg 13, plus there are a lot of little kids on here.

message 47: by Mya (new)

Mya A. (MyMyLoves) | 39 comments oK

message 48: by Emily (new)

Emily (efordice7) | 4 comments Personally, I think a funny guy is awesome. Especially in a book!

message 49: by Sophie (new)

Sophie | 11 comments The Doctor's lover wrote: "The mod told me to keep it at a PG, just keep it at least at pg 13, plus there are a lot of little kids on here."

most of these kids wouldn't know what we're talking about in the first place, so really it's not that bad, if you want bad i can do it

message 50: by the fire burns (new)

the fire burns inside me (emgemlovescallieboo) -.- why don't you go talk to the mod about that then? Seriously I want to follow her rules.

« previous 1