The Great Ga'Hoole Tree discussion

Roleplay Guardians > Outside the Great Tree

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

((Roleplay. Remember: NO SPAM))

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 16 comments Twiggy sat perched on a branch. She watched the sky with fascination and wonder. She always lived the night sky and the beautiful stars

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Beaks walked up and sat next to her. "Hi, Twiggy," she greeted.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 16 comments Twiggy said in reply "Hi Beaks!" She then added "Isn't it beautiful?", indictating the sky

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Beaky looked up. "Yeah...I love flying in a night sky while finding humagullies to fly through.

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 16 comments Twiggy nodded in agreement. "I agree completely."

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

"I enjoy being in Weather and Colliering, but love Navigation just as much. They become a part of eachother, if you know what I mean. You need to know where you are and where you're going..."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 16 comments Twiggy bobbed her head. "I personally prefer Navigation. I find it very useful."

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Beaky laughed. She stopped when she saw something in the sky. "Look!" she pointed with her talon. "Over there! Six wingspans left of the star Glaucious! Owls!" She turned to Twiggy. "Let's alert the King, shall we? Or at least a guardian."

Kristi~Lost in My Own Head~ (derek1) | 16 comments Twiggy hooted excitedly. "Alert them we shall." she said then opened her wings. "Lead the way."

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

((We'll meet you at the Entrance :) ))

Beaks bowed and headed in to speak to the King.