dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Georgia (new) - added it

Georgia Belikov GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS !!!!! NOT TO BE MEAN
ROSE AND DIMITRI
SYDNEY AND ADRIAN
LISSA AND CHRISTIAN

GEEZ PEOPLE GET IT RIGHT!!!!

Sandra LOL,WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING???

Aren't you forgetting Eddy?? Or don't you think he deserves happiness?

Eddy and Jill (Or Angeline.... But Jill is better - he so deserves a princess)

Veronica Georgia wrote: "GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS !!!!! NOT TO BE MEAN
ROSE AND DIMITRI
SYDNEY AND ADRIAN
LISSA AND CHRISTIAN

GEEZ PEOPLE GET IT RIGHT!!!!"

totally agree

message 4: by Georgia (new) - added it

Georgia Belikov Avalon wrote: "LOL,WHY ARE YOU SCREAMING???

Aren't you forgetting Eddy?? Or don't you think he deserves happiness?

Eddy and Jill (Or Angeline.... But Jill is better - he so deserves a princess)"

SORRY EDDY AND JILL <3

Sandra Hahaha ;)

Sina Agreed! to all that har been written!

message 7: by Scarlet (last edited Jan 03, 2013 02:00AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Scarlet People are allowed to like whichever couples they want regardless of what the official pairings are.

Zahoor Belikov Ok But its kinda unfair coz you forgot an important couple that should be remembered
Sonya karp and Mikhail Tanner

S.L.J. For some reason I just got a really wierd image of Adrian hitting on Dimitri's sister Karolina. That would be intresting. :P

Sandra That would be wrong O.o
:p

Zahoor Belikov Avalon wrote: "That would be wrong O.o
:p"

Agreed.
However it would be funny if dimka and ivashkov got into a fight……

S.L.J. Zahoor wrote: "Avalon wrote: "That would be wrong O.o
:p"

Agreed.
However it would be funny if dimka and ivashkov got into a fight……"

They would. Dimitri didn't like seeing Rose even talking to Adrian. Imagine if he thought his sister had a thing for him.

It would be a good way for Adrian to get revenge. :D

Sandra Hmmm, Dimitri didn't mind Adrian so much in TGL. It was Adrian who had something against Dimitri and for good reason, or perhaps not so good a reason, since he was already falling for Sydney...

And how do you figure this would be a good thing? Dimitri hits poor Adrian once and he would go flying lol. (now if Sydney would blast Dimitri's ass against a wall THAT would be good fun. I would like it if she was protecting Adrian with actions instead of with advise lol)

Adrians revenge should be more finesse and more addressed to Rose than Dimitri

S.L.J. Avalon wrote: "Hmmm, Dimitri didn't mind Adrian so much in TGL. It was Adrian who had something against Dimitri and for good reason, or perhaps not so good a reason, since he was already falling for Sydney...

An..."

Just saying. It would have been fun to watch.

Rossy i actually used to love dimitri, and now i don't mind him. however, sydney slamming his ass against the wall would be absolutely awesome!!

Zahoor Belikov Avalon wrote: "Hmmm, Dimitri didn't mind Adrian so much in TGL. It was Adrian who had something against Dimitri and for good reason, or perhaps not so good a reason, since he was already falling for Sydney...

An..."

Heyyy, thats unfair sydney has nothing on Dimitri, plus the only one that could kick Dimitri's fine ass is Rose!!

Sandra Zahoor wrote: "Heyyy, thats unfair sydney has nothing on Dimitri, plus the only one that could kick Dimitri's fine ass is Rose!!"

No it isn't...
Rose destroyed Sydney's career as well as that of Eddie. She broke Adrian's heart - I dare say she broke his spirit - She messed up Jill's life and is indirectly responsible for Adrian and Jill being shadowkissed.

Now Dimitri is also indirectly responsible, since he isn't sorry for any of it either...

So if it comes to a confrontation and dimitri and Adrian would get into a fight, I'd love it if Sydney just blasted him up against a wall, or Rose for that matter.... Seriously, if Sydney would or could, she'd be the most powerful one in that situation and I would Totally LOVE her for it :D

message 18: by Zahoor (last edited Jan 14, 2013 06:45AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Zahoor Belikov Avalon wrote: "Zahoor wrote: "Heyyy, thats unfair sydney has nothing on Dimitri, plus the only one that could kick Dimitri's fine ass is Rose!!"

No it isn't...
Rose destroyed Sydney's career as well as that of ..."

Wow someone has a grudge on Rose and Dimitri
It was Eddie's choice to ruin his career by helping a friend not really rose's
As for sydney if she couldn't handle the consequences then she shouldnt have made abe arrange an attack for keith thats why she got into that mess in the first place and if you want to blame anyone for distroying most careers then its Tasha……

message 19: by Sandra (last edited Jan 14, 2013 07:07AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sandra Nah... I'll just blame Rose and Dimitri :p
I don't hold a grudge against them, I just don't like them very much...

I don't think it is fair, to blame Eddie's and Sydney's situation on themselves though. Sydney wanted Keith to pay and this was the way she choose to do it. Payback for her sister, even though she herself would never know it. It's one of the rare situation where Sydney didn't think thing through but just acted on impulse. Had she been specific towards Abe why she wished for Keith to gt hurt, I'm willing to bet he would have done a lot worse to Keith then just take his eye.
As for Eddie, his downfall began when he got rid of the moroi attacking Lissa. He followed Rose in her plan because he trusted her to do the right thing. In his defense he didn't know what they were planning until the very last moment.

Tasha didn't destroy carreers though. She killed the queen, she tried to scare Lissa with the attack...
:P Because she felt she could rule better then Tatianna

Nilakshi I fell in love with it!! It's so good as the Vampire Academy. It's a pity that here isn't too much Rose and Dimitri, but it's perfect Sydney, and Adrian. Which wonder I still like him?? :? ;)

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Georgia wrote: "GET THIS THROUGH YOUR HEADS !!!!! NOT TO BE MEAN
ROSE AND DIMITRI
SYDNEY AND ADRIAN
LISSA AND CHRISTIAN

GEEZ PEOPLE GET IT RIGHT!!!!"

Yeah!

S.L.J. Avalon wrote: "Nah... I'll just blame Rose and Dimitri :p

I don't think it is fair, to blame Eddie's and Sydney's situation on themselves t..."

Let's not forget all the people that Rose got killed when she didn't let Eddie stake Dimitri.

Sarah I don't blame Rose nor Dimitri. They just happened to both be impulsive and have good friends. Sydney and Adrian are falling for each other and if it wasn't for Tasha killing the queen, or Dimitri turned strigoi Jill, Sydney, Eddie, and Adrian wouldn't be in this situation. So it's not Rose or Dimitri's fault as much as those who put them in that situation.

S.L.J. Sarah wrote: "I don't blame Rose nor Dimitri. They just happened to both be impulsive and have good friends. Sydney and Adrian are falling for each other and if it wasn't for Tasha killing the queen, or Dimitri ..."

LOL. It was Rose, Dimitri and Lissa that put them in the situation. And Abe Mazer.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Geesh people, why the blame game? *grumbles*

S.L.J. Brooke wrote: "Geesh people, why the blame game? *grumbles*"

Because the thing that really bugs me about Rose and Dimitri is that they never took responsiblity for what they'd done.

Rose seduced Adrian into giving her all his money, then she lied to him, then she used him, then she cheated on him and then she said that he was a victim...which is exactly what he was; one of her many victims. She exposed Jill and made her come to court which then got her killed. She asked Eddie for help which of course he would give but then stopped him from killing Dimitri which directly resulted in the deaths of dozens of people which she seemed to forget about by the next chapter.

Dimitri told Rose that he wouldn't be the guy that steals another guys girlfriend and then 3 paragraphs later he bangs her in a hotel room. And then he still has the nerve to insult Adrian about how he deals with spirit madness.

And worst of all, neither of them even apologised to him (that we know of). Rose said she was sorry but only after Adrian cornered her and then she turned around a pretty much blamed him for it. Neither of them has made any attempt to redem themselves to him and they are still praised all the time.

It's why I'm so glad they aren't the main characters anymore.

Emily I don't know, Rose felt so typical as the heroine. The "badass girl who makes the sarcastic comments and falls in love with the other badass" routine is kinda getting old.

Sidney is new and refreshing and I like that she isn't perfect and does feel insecure from time to time.

Scarlet "Sidney is new and refreshing and I like that she isn't perfect and does feel insecure from time to time."

In Rose's defense, she's not perfect either. She has some hard to miss flaws. The annoying thing is none of those flaws are ever really acknowledged by anyone.

Rossy S.L.J. wrote: "Brooke wrote: "Geesh people, why the blame game? *grumbles*"

Because the thing that really bugs me about Rose and Dimitri is that they never took responsiblity for what they'd done.

Rose seduced..."

I totally agree! I mean i like rose, but she has to learn that she can't just flounce around everywhere and expect everyone to fall to their knees for her. she has to do something too! the very least thing that she could have done is apologized. also, if she had expressed a little interest in sydney's future, she could have been able to help sydney out and make her life so much easier. At the very least, she owes her big time.

Zahoor Belikov Avalon wrote: "Nah... I'll just blame Rose and Dimitri :p

I don't think it is fair, to blame Eddie's and Sydney's situation on themselves t..."

Yeah and she made it look like rose killed her and got rose in person which made everyone ruin their career for rose!!

Sandra Nooooo, that was Dimitri's fault to be sure!
She was in love with Dimitri and that is why she set up Rose :p

Zahoor Belikov Avalon wrote: "Nooooo, that was Dimitri's fault to be sure!
She was in love with Dimitri and that is why she set up Rose :p"

Omg seriously???!!! No no you cant be serious!!
But thinking about it, its his fault he has a sexy russian accent!!!

Sandra Well, then, there you go, *Evil grin*
I made my point :p lol

S.L.J. If Rose had gone and found Adrian and said "We need to talk..." I would have respected her alot more but she didn't. He was the one that had to call her out on it and all the other crap she'd pulled. And again, next chapter she thinks about it for all of about 2 paragraphs then forgets it.

What a bitch!

Kallie Hudson i think rose should of just waited to get with Dimitri tell after she broke up with him, cuz how she did him was rung i mean how hard is it to wait

Scarlet Kallie wrote: "i think rose should of just waited to get with Dimitri tell after she broke up with him, cuz how she did him was rung i mean how hard is it to wait"

I agree that she should have waited until she had broken up with Adrian, but what I hated most about the situation was Rose didn't seem very sorry about hurting Adrian. If she had at least taken full responsibility breaking his heart into a million pieces instead of turning it all around on him and acting like it was all his fault then I wouldn't have been nearly as angry with the circumstances of Rose and Dimitri getting back together. If you're going to be selfish, then acknowledge it instead of trying to come up with excuses to justify other people having to be miserable in order for you to be happy.

The way it happened in the books leads me to believe Dimitri and Rose are actually not good for each other. After Shadow Kiss their relationship turned them into selfish people. Though I loved Blood Promise and Spirit Bound, Rose's friends would have been better off if she hadn't gone looking for Dimitri and had just continued her life telling herself he was dead.

Sandra Scarlet wrote: "Rose's friends would have been better off if she hadn't gone looking for Dimitri and had just continued her life telling herself he was dead. "

Yeah, very true.
And if that were the case, she still wouldn't have let things with Adrian progress that far. Adrian will never live up to what she has lost - you cannot compete with an idolized image/ghost/god...
It would have destroyed them both all the same.

I feel, after Dimitri was presumed dead, she should have just stayed single and rely on her friends to get her trough this. Of course, she never would have met Sydney and we would never have gotten the Bloodlines series, but still ;)

S.L.J. Scarlet wrote: "Kallie wrote: "i think rose should of just waited to get with Dimitri tell after she broke up with him, cuz how she did him was rung i mean how hard is it to wait"

I agree that she should have wai..."

I really like the way you put that. It's not something that is openly displayed in YA these days and that is just how selfish romance can make characters.

And I completely agree that if Rose had taken responsiblility and tried to redeem herself, she would have been much more likable. Instead she comes off much in the same way that Mia did in the 1st novel.

Strange that Mia started off as a total bitch then became awesome. Rose started off as awesome and became a total bitch. Why are they friends?

Valkyrie_of_Valhalla Scarlet wrote: "Rose's friends would have been better off if she hadn't gone looking for Dimitri and had just continued her life telling herself he was dead. "

I guess. But she couldn't just forget him, could she?
they luurve each other. that's like the whole point of the Vamp Academy series.

Scarlet I agree she couldn't forget him. Nor did I want her to, but her friends lives still would have been better if she had accepted Dimitri as "dead" like everyone else had.

Of course that wouldn't have been very romantic and the series probably wouldn't be nearly as popular as it is if Rose hadn't risked everything to save Dimitri.

message 41: by Georgia (new) - added it

Georgia Belikov If Rosé didn't risk everything and everyone she loved to save the man she loved and would still love no matter what there would be no series cause rose and dimka are meant to be