Camp Half-Blood, [An Advanced Roleplay] discussion

Comments (showing 1-30 of 30) (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) The name says it all.

message 2: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) Hey :3

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello Chloe! I have a cousin named Chloe.

message 4: by wanderer (new)

wanderer (ChloeMai) AWESOME :3 I think I know about 7-8 Chloe's where I live. My name is SUPER common, but I guess its alright :3

message 5: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) I think that you can start them pretty much anywhere, but I think that it might be good to have them maybe start in their cabin... I guess that would probably be the best place, but there are people at the Big House if you want to start there.

message 6: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) It's unlikely that they would be undetermined, because It's after the second titan war, so the gods are claiming their kids now.

message 7: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) the cabins are all showing for me, so I think that you should be able to see them too... I don't know what the problem is.

message 8: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian, Director in Chief and Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian | 45 comments Mod
You have to click something like 'more topics'

message 9: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) yeah, I think that might be it.

message 10: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda Hi! It is quite late so despite just joining this group, i may have to sign off until the morning.

message 11: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Lex, I have no idea how to solve the problem... and LUcinda, goodnight.

message 12: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) Okay!! That's great!!!

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey guys! 'Sup?

message 14: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer ok so Leon is at the beach and Maggie is at the arena... anyone want to rp with them?

message 15: by Lucinda (new)

Lucinda - -¤--^] å§måå~ïñ ï† †ö wïñ ï† [^--¤- - wrote: "Hey guys! 'Sup?"

Busy! (apologies for little time spent online) x

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Remind me again what powerplaying is?!

message 17: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) it's controlling someone else's character without their consent, or doing something without giving them time to react. that's not a good definition though. Aiyana's is better.

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Jan 07, 2013 03:19PM) (new)

KitCat wrote: "Remind me again what powerplaying is?!"

Like, especially in a fight or something, you can't totally destroy the other character without giving them time to react. Your character can't be completely unbeatable. And you can't say what the other person's character does.

message 19: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian, Director in Chief and Fangirl Extraordinaire (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian | 45 comments Mod
I'm touched Ethan, but I doubt that.

Say person A. and person B. are talking and then it turns into a fight. Person A. cant chop person B.'s arm off without person B. replying by trying to dodge or something. Example; Mary shot a spell at John, and it hit him right over his heart, making him fall backwards and hit the wall. The good way to do this would be: Mary shot a spell at John, aiming for his heart. (and then John's roleplayer could say) John tried to block the spell, but was too late, and Mary's spell nicked him in the shoulder as he tried to jump out of the way.
This is a sort of bad example, my brain is not working and it is in HP mode right now.

message 20: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer the main thing though is getting consent. For example, If I asked if it was alright that mary throw a spell that hit john in the chest before i rped it, then it should be fine.

message 21: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer sooooo.............what happened to everyone?

message 22: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) I dunno, they kinda just stopped posting.

message 23: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer :(

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

We should wake this group up. Maybe send out a group message?

message 25: by DragonDreamer (new)

DragonDreamer yeah... i replied to the group message! did anyone else?

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

I did.

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 31 comments Hello, I'm Matthew. :3

message 28: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) I think that because I sent out the message, I don't have to reply. Hey Matthew!!!!!!! Good to know that people are talking in the group again!!!

⋆ m a n i a c a l ⋆ (Phoebus) | 31 comments I was looking for a Demigod group where people could write more then one line per post. :#

message 30: by Ethan (new)

Ethan (TheTwelfthDoctor) here you go!!!!