Agency that provides friends ----> discussion

Let's talk about... > Siblings

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

How many brothers/sister do you have?

message 2: by Jasmine (new)

Jasmine I have a younger sister who's 12 :)

Marija *Don't Even Try To Save Me Tonight* | 107 comments Older sister.She's 28

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

I've got 3 sisters and 3 brothers(1 twin sister):D:

Marija *Don't Even Try To Save Me Tonight* | 107 comments Wow twins!Does she look like you?

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 51 comments I have 3 sisters and 4 brothers. One of my sisters is older than me.

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

So that's 8 kids,yeah?Wow...do you like having so many siblings?I wish I had an older sister.Or brother.

Marija,if you ask me,we don't look alike,but if you ask others,we do.We're identical twins,so we must...:D

Marija *Don't Even Try To Save Me Tonight* | 107 comments That's must be strange

message 9: by Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) (last edited Nov 13, 2012 02:24AM) (new)

Mrs.Crazy (nico di angelo) | 51 comments Mademoiselle wrote: "So that's 8 kids,yeah?Wow...do you like having so many siblings?I wish I had an older sister.Or brother.

It's okay having 7siblings,I mean you're never board.Lol. It just makes me not want a lot of kids, I only want like 2-3 and I wish I had an older brother instead of a sister,even though he would probably be just as annoying!Jk

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Sorta.You get used to it.So do the others.I think it's more beneficial then strange.We swapped classes few times.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Shumailah wrote: "Mademoiselle wrote: "So that's 8 kids,yeah?Wow...do you like having so many siblings?I wish I had an older sister.Or brother.

It's okay having 7siblings,I mean you're never board.Lol. It just mak..."

I want only few kids as well.On the other hand my twin sister's all "the more,the better". And I think it would be easier to "tame" older brother then older sister.:D

message 13: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) I have a younger sister that's 9, a 19 year old sister, a 28 year old sister and a brother and sister that are twins, I think they're like 27

message 14: by Jessica (new)

Jessica (jesskingxoxo) My younger sister's really annoying but all my other siblings are awesome!