Y.A Bookworms discussion

Movie Adaptations > The Mortal Instruments

Comments (showing 1-11 of 11) (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by LAJones (new)

LAJones (LAJones50) | 105 comments Mod
Hey guys,
if you live in America check out the MTV site, and type in The Mortal Instruments and interviews with the cast will come up.
Sadly I cannot do this over here in England :(

message 2: by Pamela (last edited Nov 09, 2012 01:14PM) (new)

Pamela Thanks cant wait for this movie to come out. Its gonna be awesome.

message 3: by LAJones (new)

tgis movie?

message 4: by LAJones (new)

o the mortal instruments soz

message 5: by Daisy97 (new)

Daisy97 Zajicek (DZbug) | 4 comments I loved the series, and the trailer looks awesome! Really excited for this movie!

message 6: by Amanda (new)

Amanda (lavitabookworm) | 3 comments The trailer, literally gave me chills! I absolutely can not wait for this movie!! It looks amazing!!!!!!!

message 7: by Pamela (new)

Pamela I know, it looks amazing. Except I still can't find myself warming up to Jamie Campbell Bower. He is not what I pictured as Jace.

message 8: by LAJones (new)

Pamela wrote: "I know, it looks amazing. Except I still can't find myself warming up to Jamie Campbell Bower. He is not what I pictured as Jace."

See after watching the trailer 5 TIMES hhahahaha I have warmed to him, the first time watching I was like hmmmm but now :O IM SO EXCITED! I should have played Clary! JOKES! :)

message 9: by LAJones (new)

Amanda wrote: "The trailer, literally gave me chills! I absolutely can not wait for this movie!! It looks amazing!!!!!!!"

I NO RIGHT! I AM THAT EXCITED I AM WRITING IN CAP LOCKS hahahahahahahahah

message 10: by Sasha (new)

Sasha (Wonderlustful_) | 3 comments OMG when in the trailer Jace says "Welcome, to the city of bones " my knees buckled. His voice. Omg, his voice.

message 11: by LAJones (new)

Inr when he spoke i was just like....wow....!!! im so excited but the only problem is u no like twilight where people would never have picked up the books and then when it became a film everyone was buying the books and stuff and i dont like the fact that that is going to most likely happen with tmi and it is going to get really hyped up :( but it still looks awesome!!