Twilight (Twilight, #1) Twilight discussion

2 more books in the works? maybe? hmmm....

Comments (showing 1-12 of 12) (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Brittany Utley was just wondering if anyone else has heard about this.
http://hwhills.com/twilight-breaking-...

Line To me, it sounds like a safeguard... And a want to follow J. K. Rowlings act with pottermore...

message 3: by Angie Elle (new) - added it

Angie Elle I'm wondering if they are releasing this to help publicize Breaking Dawn 2.

She didn't seem very committed to writing them, and I have to be honest. Maybe someday I'll write them for myself? It seems as if she's goading her fans. Midnight Sun, anyone?

Brittany Utley Angie wrote: "I'm wondering if they are releasing this to help publicize Breaking Dawn 2.

She didn't seem very committed to writing them, and I have to be honest. Maybe someday I'll write them for myself? It se..."

thats exactly what i thought, glad i'm not the only one feeling that way.

Line Didn't think about that, but that's a definite possibility, in my eyes. ..

Cecilia Carreon I WANT THE ENDING TO MIDNIGHT SUN!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry i reread the draft over and over again id just like to finish it. & i would love to see his side in NEW MOON! Ahh wishes...

Line Did I miss something? What is 'Midnight Sun'??

message 8: by Cecilia (last edited Nov 08, 2012 07:38AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cecilia Carreon http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/midnigh... it should get you there. look for the pdf its edwards version.... well some at least.

Line Okay, thanks...!

message 10: by Cassie (last edited Nov 08, 2012 11:14AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Cassie She's been saying things like this for a while. The reason she's not being too enthusiastic and "committed" about it is because it will take years and she doesn't want the fandom to get too excited about it too early, especilly since there's a possibility that it might not actually happen. She's not focusing on it right now, so it's not a sure thing.

She's most strongly implied a book from Renesmee's perspective. She's mentioned a book from Leah's perspective, but I think she's only mentioned that once. She's mentioned Renesmee quite a few times.

I don't think it has anything to do with the movie. It's just rehashed old news.

message 11: by Katy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Katy Angie wrote: "I'm wondering if they are releasing this to help publicize Breaking Dawn 2.

She didn't seem very committed to writing them, and I have to be honest. Maybe someday I'll write them for myself? It se..."

I am still so mad at her for not finishing Midnight Sun. YEARS ago, Seth posted on her website that she was going to finish Midnight Sun, that is was her next project after The Host. Now, anytime they ask her she says "I don't want to because everyone wants me to. It feels like homework". Who cares about the fans who have made her rich and famous right?

message 12: by Cecilia (last edited Nov 08, 2012 11:41AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cecilia Carreon Katy wrote: "Angie wrote: "I'm wondering if they are releasing this to help publicize Breaking Dawn 2.

She didn't seem very committed to writing them, and I have to be honest. Maybe someday I'll write them for..."

We all have that option to be mad at her for not finishing it, but think about it somebody leaked out her work way before she was anywhere near done plus they did it behind her back. She was hurt. I would be. Now that they are pushing it i can sorta see why she wouldn't want to finish it.

Besides we cant blame her for her inspiration methods. She likes to write freely and at her own pace not because everyone wants her too. I rather her take her time or avoid it all together instead of publishing crappy work. If she was doing this for the money she could have easily finished it when we wanted it and it could have sucked!! but trust me she still would of got her money.

She is the author and Edward belongs to her i say let her do as she pleases we have liked her work so far lets not make do things by force and then be mad at her later for it being blahh work...

The only reason she wrote Twilight was became Edward and Bella came to her in a dream she had and she decided to write about it. So i say we let the gal sleep and see what else she gives us.