Author Q&A with Nicole Williams discussion

Crash (Crash, #1)
This topic is about Crash
Jude and Lucy

Comments (showing 1-15 of 15) (15 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex | 5 comments Hi! So I was curious about Crash in general. I read it, and it was literally all i talked about for about a month. But then i checked it on ibooks for the second one, and it says you have another version of Crash coming out in November/December. This new version is 384 pages, and the one i read is only 326. Is there a significant difference, or one you prefer? Or does one of them have more detail or a different writing style? Thanks!! :) :)

message 2: by Nicole (new)

Nicole Williams | 32 comments Mod
Alex wrote: "Hi! So I was curious about Crash in general. I read it, and it was literally all i talked about for about a month. But then i checked it on ibooks for the second one, and it says you have another v..."

HarperCollins purchased the CRASH series and will be re-releasing the ebook on November 20th and the paperback on December 18th. Overall, the story is the same, but the HarperCollins version has been edited and modified further to make it that much stronger of a novel in my opinion. I'm really excited for this new version to be released!

message 3: by Alex (new) - added it

Alex | 5 comments Oh okay, that makes sense. I'll be reading it!!

Mira | 4 comments I was just woundering if it is going to be necessery to re buy... Oh im going to but will you have to, to be able to follow the story...

Mira | 4 comments also i have a few questions about the Eden series where can i go to ask them?

Melissa (ProfesoraEmersonMel) | 3 comments Mira wrote: "also i have a few questions about the Eden series where can i go to ask them?"

Hi Mira,

I believe you can ask her here or start a new discussion :)

Teresa Mary Rose (TeresaMaryRose) | 2 comments I am going to have to get myself the new versions of Crash and Clash and I CANNOT wait for Crush!!!

message 8: by Nicole (new)

Mira wrote: "I was just woundering if it is going to be necessery to re buy... Oh im going to but will you have to, to be able to follow the story..."

No, it won't be necessary as major plot points and scenes have not changed.

message 9: by Nicole (new)

Mira wrote: "also i have a few questions about the Eden series where can i go to ask them?"

Go ahead and start a new discussion for the Eden series!

message 10: by Nicole (new)

Teresa Mary Rose wrote: "I am going to have to get myself the new versions of Crash and Clash and I CANNOT wait for Crush!!!"

I CANNOT wait either, Teresa!

Kelsie Leverich (KLeverich) | 2 comments Just rereading tid bits of clash, as I so often do with this series when I need a little Jude fix. I just reread the part in the book where Lucy wakes up and leaves Jude after her fight with Adriana and finds the note in her car. I think this part is the one that completely shattered my heart!
"I just wanted you to know I'd be chasing after you right now, naked if need required it. But because I'm respecting your need for time and space, I'll force myself to lie here in bed and pretend I'm asleep."
Anyone else want to scream at Lucy for not turning around right then and there??
Nicole, I wish we could know Travis POV for this part!

I also cant wait for CRUSH!

message 12: by Nicole (new)

Kelsie wrote: "Just rereading tid bits of clash, as I so often do with this series when I need a little Jude fix. I just reread the part in the book where Lucy wakes up and leaves Jude after her fight with Adria..."

I'll raise my hand! Yes, I wanted Lucy to turn around right then, but that would have been too easy and I needed those two to go through just a bit more before the big ending at the Carrier Dome! That was a tough scene to write.

Kelsie Leverich (KLeverich) | 2 comments *Sighs* Yes the ending was definitely worth the heart break! And not to go all super crazy fan on you,but I absolutely love the way all your books (Eden series too!) send my emotions up and down and sidesways and back again :)

Qeturwah (mintgil) | 1 comments Hi there Nicole :) . I just wanted to say that i'm a officially a hug fan . Clash was amazing and so was Crush . I can't wait for Crush ! If i may i just have one question . When are you gonna release teasers for Crush ?

message 15: by Emma (new) - rated it 5 stars

Emma Giberson | 1 comments Hi my name is Emma and I'm defiantly your biggest fan. I read the first novel Crash and than finished all three books to the series in one day. Jude and Lucy's story is by far and always will be my favourite books. Everything about those books are perfection in my eyes and your writing is too. Since I first the read the books I have reread them cover to cover about a half a dozen and times and I don't plan on stopping there. I recommend these books to anyone I see. Your by far my favourite author and the crash series is my favourite series.
-Sincerely, Emma(your number one fan)