The Supernatural Freaks RP discussion

Introduce yourself!

Comments (showing 1-50 of 175) (175 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 1: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) | 232 comments Mod
Don't be shy to introduce yourself. Remember, there is nobody that will judge you on this, otherwise, they will be kicked out. :)

Hi, my name is Rebecca. I love to write and read and I love supernatural things. I made this group because I thought it would be a great place for everyone to enjoy themselves while kicking back and relaxing and writing their best!

message 2: by Cassie (new)

Cassie  (CassieVylon) | 2 comments Hey Rebecca! Thanks for the invite. :D

I'm Rachel, your atypical punk. I love to read, write, skateboard, break rules, and roleplay. I'll be 17 in less than a month~!

message 3: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

No problem! I hope you enjoy the group!

Happy early birthday!

message 4: by Izzy (last edited Nov 08, 2012 01:58PM) (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 97 comments Omg my birthday is in 7 days! Ill be 15! But happy early birthday! ^_^ I'm Izzy

message 5: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

Welcome Izzy! I'm so glad you chose to join the group! Hope you enjoy!

*Happy early birthday to you too~! :D

message 6: by Izzy (new)

Izzy (goodreadscomIzzy) | 97 comments I love supernatural stuff! I have recently found this website where they say real wishes come true and omg I'm trying it right now but I have to check the website for 8 days in a row so...it's called real-wishes.com ^_^

message 7: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

Cool! I'll have to check it out!

I'm so happy you took the 'risk' to join. Haha! Have you made a character yet? I will recommend doing it so we can get some action. I will also post a character I'm just a little busy right now :)

message 8: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

Come on guys! Lets get this group active!!!!

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Hello, I have no name and my alias changes frequently.

message 10: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

Glad you could make it! :)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Shore. Sorry a little siren humor.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) YOU JOINED? YIPEE!

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) You mean you don't have a water proof computer?

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) You have to make your character in the character thread.

message 16: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

Art3m1ss wrote: "im artemis or just art )BUT NOT ARTY!!!!!(i like to read and rp and play kingdom hearts and play guitar and be all around kick but"

Thanks for joining! Hope you have a great time here Art!!

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Art3m1ss wrote: "im artemis or just art )BUT NOT ARTY!!!!!(i like to read and rp and play kingdom hearts and play guitar and be all around kick but"

Hey you forgot to put my nickname for you!

message 18: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Laszlo (Steampunk) | 14717 comments Mod
Hello, I am Laszlo, and I like Physics.

message 20: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

I have just made my character.

message 22: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

Laszlo wrote: "Hello, I am Laszlo, and I like Physics."

Hi! Welcome to the group. Hope you get to have fun and be active! :D

message 23: by Laszlo, The Professor (new)

Ok! :)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Or we haven't welcomed you! Mwa ha ha (I know: No)

message 25: by Geri (new)

Geri (GeriM) | 100 comments HEy!

message 26: by Susan (new)

Susan hi
my
name
is
susan
I
used
to like
writing
bu
that
was
before
joining
AP Lang in school
I don't know how to make a character
could
someone tell me how?
Thanks a bunch :)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) You have to copy and paste the first post of the character pages, then fill it out based on what you want your character to be and how you want them to act.

message 28: by Susan (new)

Susan Oi... Gee thanks! Can I have any character?

message 29: by Geri (new)

Geri (GeriM) | 100 comments Hey Rebecca I'm just wondering. For the unnatural people. Is it like creatures or like x-men, people who were built to destroy or do whatever with their power?

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) You make your own character, you don't pick a character.

message 31: by Susan (new)

Susan wait wait the first post? of the character pages? where please?

message 32: by Susan (new)

Susan Oop... i found it. thanks

message 34: by Geri (new)

Geri (GeriM) | 100 comments I know but like does it have to be a vampire or a witch or a wizard of some sort?

message 35: by Susan (new)

Susan what. but ... what happenes if I make a character that already exists? What then.

message 36: by Susan (new)

Susan I WANNA BE KATARA. :(

message 37: by Geri (new)

Geri (GeriM) | 100 comments I don't know.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) You can be human and as long as the character is not one from this RP then I think you could make them your character.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Just fill out the character sheet with the information from that character.

message 40: by Geri (new)

Geri (GeriM) | 100 comments ok

message 41: by Susan (new)

Susan whats a RP

message 43: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

Susan:
When you go to the main page of the group there is a folder called 'Characters!' you can click on any thread that you would like, then you copy the following that is under the Character Sheet

Geri:
Just like what $iR3N$ said, you can create your own character that has anything supernatural, it could be someone who jumps really high(abnormal) or someone who shape shifts, etc.
You can chose what you want your character to be, it could be evil and against the supernaturals that are already made, or you could be with them and help the supernaturals, or you could just be new to the town/world/City and meet the characters that are already created.

Does this all make sense?

message 44: by Susan (new)

Susan Role Play? wait wait so you mean we will create a story online with our characters sometime?

message 45: by Susan (new)

Susan oh thanks rebecca I see now. but still confused on RP

message 46: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

This is sort of like scripts. You can read some of the threads to get an idea, I would recommend you read [folder]'In the Town' [thread] 'Abandoned Warehouse(supernaturals only)'

message 47: by Susan (new)

Susan Oh. man. can anyone tell what happened in the kill order's ending??? Thats why i join this group to be honest... I thought I could get some answers as to why the dee dee jumped into the trans flat! did Mark and trina die? Ugh anyone? Ill make a character but i need answers!!

message 48: by Susan (new)

Susan anyone know what happened in the ending of the kill order

message 49: by Rebecca, The Book Nerd (new)

Uhm... I don't exactly know what that is...

message 50: by Susan (new)

Susan ... I'm sorry. I'm just confused on that ending. Lol thanks for all of your help Rebecca and siren! I look forward to this Harry Potter (supernatural) Group!

« previous 1 3 4