Anything & Everything ~ Roleplay discussion

1 on 1 = Roleplay > Nicole and Iʟʟᴏɢɪᴄᴀʟ

Comments (showing 1-50 of 56) (56 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Awesome so what would you like to do?

message 2: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Yea i am fine with romance um you can choose im not picky at all

message 3: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Sure :) could you make your.charrie first cause I'm on my phone so its hard to type

message 4: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Name: Vladimer (( last name unknown))
Appearance: Vladimer has pale skin and dark blue-ish grey eyes and is 6'1tall and has a beautiful sculpted body and a long scar across his chest from a fight that happen a while.ago
Personality: Vladimer is quiet and keeps to himself he studies biology though he is failing the class and he has always had a crush on his teacher

message 5: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) I go all the way and they could meet like Xavier gives Vladimir private lessons cause he is failing Xavier class

message 6: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Could you please

message 7: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) After school lessons

message 8: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vladimer put his pencil down he let out a small sigh " Its no use i dont get it no matter how many ways you try to explain it" Vladimer said not looking up at Xavier

message 9: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vlad looked at the pictures as the teacher tried to explain to him what things were ment for and other things of the such he understood it a bit more but was still confused

message 10: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vladimer finally got it and a small smile came to his lips but then left " Thanks for the help " He said to Xavier

message 11: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Indeed " He smiled a bit looking at his notebook " Why did you want to teach biology? " He asked curiously wondering if he would have choice something else to teach instead of this subject

message 12: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Intersting...Biology is my favorite class but i am not good at it " He said with a faded smile " Teaching a class seems much harder then accutly being a student with the homework and such "

message 13: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He chuckled " Point taken " He smiled a bit more then a faded smile this time he couldnt help but awe at his teachers laugh he had a crush on him since he had this class though he hid the fact for a long time

message 14: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Oh yes yes everything is fine " He said with a fake smile

message 15: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Nah no girlfriend Sir i not intersted in getting one ethier " He smiled as he started collecting his things that he brought to the lesson

message 16: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Yea but it wont happen " He shrugged slightly putting his papers away in his notebook neatly and in order

message 17: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vlad smiled a bit if only the crush would be just a crush" thanks ill need all the luck" he muttered as he started putting things in his bag

message 18: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vlad felt his cheeks turn a bit red but he hid it fromxavier " yes everything is just fine" he said with a small smile

message 19: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vlad side smiled " no need for concern Mr. Rennel like I said everything is alright " he said with a smile

message 20: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vlad smiled a bit " of course thanks again for the lesson ill see you tomorrow " he said before he walked out of the classroom and down the hall he forgot a piece of paper on the desk but didn't relize it on the paper was a V+X= love wrote on the corner of the paper

message 21: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vlad heated his name and stopped turning slightly seeing.g his teacher he also noticed the paper < I> great now he proply will find out about the crush I> he thought to himself as he walked up to his teacher

message 22: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He smirked and took the paper and put it in his bag " You never know " he said with a.faded smile

message 23: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vlad cheeks got a bit red as his.teacher touched his face lightly " Think what you want but not saying if it right or wrong " he smiled a bit.

message 24: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) His cheeks stayed the red color as his teacher kissed him he hesitated but kissed him back.

message 25: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " But you still.sleep with other guys..Fine then ill see you tomorrow in class then " he said blankly turning away from him starting to walk off

message 26: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He didn't turn around as he spoke " No but it doesn't matter anymore " he pulled his arm away walking down the hall away from xavier

message 27: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vladimer held the strap of his bag tighter he just walked out of the building running his hand through his dark colored hair

message 28: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) (( Could we skip to tomorrow morning where they are in class? ))

message 29: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) The next morning he woke up seeing the time..he was going to be late for school..he groaned and quickly sat up taking a quick shower pulling on a tight black shirt and jeans and he grabbed his bag and ran out of his house and made his way to school

message 30: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vladimer rushed into school then walked to his class seeing the lesson already started as xavier was writing something on the board he snuck into class and sat down at his desk not looking up at Xavier

message 31: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He didnt look up " Yea i maybe can make it Sir " He said as he looked down at his paper seeing the crush thing on their and he crossed it off

message 32: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) (( Yup ))

message 33: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vlad walked into a class as he slide into his desk he was a bit late for the lesson though

message 34: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Maybe.." He said his eyes still looked hurt from yesterday he moved his teacher away from him looking at him then at his notebook not saying anything else

message 35: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He kissed him back but just lightly then pulled away " Shouldnt we get to the lesson? "

message 36: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " Sure " He nodded slightly and smiled a bit

message 37: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) (( Mmhmm))

Vladimer sat at his desk as he looked around the class waiting for his test grades to be given

message 38: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He looked at his paper and saw the grade and he side smiled as he did pass

message 39: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) " What ever you would like to do " He reached down to his bag putting his test away

message 40: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He stood up " I want to do this first " He leaned a bit forward and kissed him lightly

message 41: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He pulled back from the kiss " You dont have to kiss me i just wanted to try it " he put his bag over his shoulder " And you dont have to go on a date ethier " He said in a simple voice walking around his teacher

message 42: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vladimer gave in " F-Fine " he stutterd a bit trying to keep in his moan from his teacher nibbled his earlobe

message 43: by Nıcσʟε (last edited Nov 10, 2012 08:30PM) (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He smiled a bit he really was a bit nervous right now Here he was alone with his teacher who he had a crush on for the longest time he could already feel his heart beat increase

message 44: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) Vladimer smiled a bit as his teacher hugged him and he hugged him back but pulled away slightly " Thanks " He muttered softly

message 45: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) "Well what would you like to do? I don't mind really " he side smiled not really knowing what to do wanting to see.what his.teacher might like

message 46: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) ((Sorry if I reply late sometimes my phone is slow alot))

message 47: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He smiled a bit this.was.his first date.accutly but.didn't.say anything about.it

message 48: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He nodded slightly " Sure sounds good" he replied with a smile

message 49: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) "That's fine what movie would you like to watch" he side smiled

message 50: by Nıcσʟε (new)

Nıcσʟε  (SkittlesRule) He smiled a bit " What types of movies do you like?" He asked his teacher

« previous 1