Anything & Everything ~ Roleplay discussion

1 on 1 = Roleplay > ❤Claire❤ & Okanomi

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Okanomi (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (OkanomiHonda) | 316 comments .

message 2: by Okanomi (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (OkanomiHonda) | 316 comments ((What should the story be?))

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 64 comments Hey! So you want to be boy, girl, or do doubles?

message 4: by Okanomi (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (OkanomiHonda) | 316 comments It doesn't matter to me. Whatever you want.

❤Claire❤{Jax Teller} (pikachulover) | 64 comments Kk then could I be girl PLZ?

message 6: by Okanomi (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (OkanomiHonda) | 316 comments Yea no problem. Make your cherrie and i'll be right back.

message 8: by Okanomi (new)

Okanomi Я не понимаю, как это сделать ... Мне нужна помощь (OkanomiHonda) | 316 comments Name: Okanomi Honda
Personality: He is the type of guy that you would trust. He loves to listen to people talk. He does not know that he has his powers.
History: He was born in Connecticut and lived there his whole life. When he turned sixteen he was sent by his "Parents" to a special school. That school is a Demi-God school.
Appearance:file:///C:/Users/house%20computer/Dow...
Family: Father: Boreas (The North Wind God of Winter Mother: Chalchiuhtlicue (Roman Goddess of Water) Sister: Khione (Goddess of Snow)
Power: He has the power to control Ice.