Camp Half-Blood and Camp Jupiter discussion

Camp Half-Blood RP > Mount Olympus

Comments (showing 1-8 of 8) (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Regan | 2926 comments Mod
((This is where our Greek gods reside! Occasionally demigods may come here but not too often. RP!))

message 2: by Kirubaharan (new)

Kirubaharan | 206 comments Ares: "It surely will be nice if Percy is here. I can smash into pulp and then he comes back. Old Zeus closed Olympus, now I cannot go to Bike Race already."

message 3: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

((Kryzad, this isn't quite like a charrie chat, it's like the rp in Camp J and Camp HB, we pretend Percy and gang isn't real))

message 4: by Jet (last edited Mar 09, 2013 10:25PM) (new)

Jet (jetfeather) | 184 comments Dionysus lounged in his throne, drinking from a bottle of wine. He glanced at Ares, then muttered,
"Are you out of your mind?"
Morpheus glanced at him and murmured,
"I'm quite sure that if you look at it long enough, we're all out of our minds. Go with it, Wine Dude."
Dionysus reddened, and took another gulp of wine.
(like this?)

message 5: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

((yeah :) ))

Tyche appeared in a rush of gold sparkles and leaf clovers. She smiled at Dionysus and Morpheus. "Top of the mornin'. How are you all today?"

Hera sat on her throne, thoroughly annoyed for some reason.

message 6: by Jet (new)

Jet (jetfeather) | 184 comments Morpheus glanced at Tyche and muttered, "Nemesis told me to tell her to tell me to tell you that you're too... generous. She also said something about... I dunno, Dad pretty much made her fall asleep then."
Dionysus snorted and took another gulp.

message 7: by Kirubaharan (new)

Kirubaharan | 206 comments Ares snickered in his throne where Dionysus was laughing and enjoying his wine. His grape vines was controlling Ares' hand and he can't seem to talk. "Nonsense, Mr. D. Haha"

message 8: by Regan, Overlord Grapefruit - Head Mod (new)

Tyche smiled. "Generosity never hurt anyone...well, I mean in the good way. As in like caring for others." Seh glanced over at Ares.