Undeniable (Undeniable, #1) Undeniable discussion

Similar books?

Comments (showing 1-50 of 58) (58 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Jessica (last edited Nov 07, 2012 06:30PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jessica Motorcycle man by Kristen Ashley. Although its less gritty. Its part of a series. She writes alpha males

Lizbeth There is no other book to compare to this! There are a lot of alpha males out there but no writing as raw and unadorned. The only thing to do is wait for Unbeautifully! :)

Lizbeth Monica wrote: "Any comparable alpha male books?"

Have you read Captive in the Dark and Seduced in the Dark by CJ Roberts? These books have some disturbing material but overall were great. Also Knight by Kristen Ashley is good.

Sleepy Totally agree with u Liz!! There is nothing like this book raw and dirty and gritty!! Can't wait for the next one!!! And captive and seduced in the dark were amazing I loved those books! Very descriptive sometime hard to read material but overall amazing!!

Danyel Buchko Soo not going to find a book like this. It is just not out there. This book has ruined me.... I cant find anything to read that comes close.

Āwhina Danyel wrote: "Soo not going to find a book like this. It is just not out there. This book has ruined me.... I cant find anything to read that comes close."

Definitely, she's ruined us for all others! but i'm ok with that : P

Āwhina Liz wrote: "Monica wrote: "Any comparable alpha male books?"

Have you read Captive in the Dark and Seduced in the Dark by CJ Roberts? These books have some disturbing material but overall were great. Also Kn..."

Knight! Yum!

Jill This book was fricken amazing and I haven't come across another like it.
Raw and different though, have you read Beyond Shame (Beyond, #1) by Kit Rocha this is another book that I loved!!!

message 9: by Ben (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ben You might try the Wild Riders series by Jaci Burton.

Ellada I read couple of books that had been suggested hear and maybe they are good romance books but they are nothing like this book, NOTHING AT ALL.

Sleepy NOTHING COMPARES TO THIS AMAZING BOOK!!

Paikia ive never read a book so good in just pulls you in, i spent all night reading this book till i finish it. cant wait till the next one anyone no when it comes out??

Sleepy i thinks it coming out the beginning of january or mid feb!!! Hopefully!!!

♡ Sasha -  TEAM ELLIE. ♥	Jessica wrote: "Motorcycle man by Kristen Ashley. Although its less gritty. Its part of a series. She writes alpha males"

Totally agree, its not quite the same but it comes very close and Tack was freaking HOTTTTTtt and Tyra was so funny and put up a fight.

Louise Captive in the dark and Seduced in the dark is wayyyyy better.the series will friggin' not let you sleep...Caleb Caleb Caleb Caleb Caleb, I think I'm affected by the Stockholm syndrome:)

Sleepy Louise wrote: "Captive in the dark and Seduced in the dark is wayyyyy better.the series will friggin' not let you sleep...Caleb Caleb Caleb Caleb Caleb, I think I'm affected by the Stockholm syndrome:)"

Caleb Caleb Caleb, those were amazing books they stick with you!!!

message 17: by Terri (last edited Dec 23, 2012 09:08PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Terri The Dark Duet !! Very intense, what a fabulous read!

Great Love Story !!

Sleepy Terri wrote: "The Dark Duet !! Very intense, what a fabulous read!

Great Love Story !!"

who is the author?

Terri Sleepy wrote: "Terri wrote: "The Dark Duet !! Very intense, what a fabulous read!

Great Love Story !!"

who is the author?"

CJ Roberts

Sleepy Terri wrote: "Sleepy wrote: "Terri wrote: "The Dark Duet !! Very intense, what a fabulous read!

Great Love Story !!"

who is the author?"

CJ Roberts"

O ok the captive/seduced in the dark? Loved those books so good!!!

Christine Haven't read it yet but, Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde

Sleepy Christine wrote: "Haven't read it yet but, Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde"

I just heard about this one on another thread i'm excited to read it!! Especially since unbeautifully had been pushed back!!:-(

Terri Sleepy wrote: "Christine wrote: "Haven't read it yet but, Reaper's Property by Joanna Wylde"

I just heard about this one on another thread i'm excited to read it!! Especially since unbeautifully had been pu..."

That looks good, I will add it to my list...Thanks!

Sandy Just read Reaper's Property. Not as good as Undeniable, but definitely fills the void a little...

message 25: by Jh (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jh Port Thank you just added to my list !!!

Terri OK I just finished REAPERS PROPERTY and I loved it !! Can anyone recommend books similar? I am on my mototcycle kick this month. Last month was CEO. Next month back to Rock Star. But i really enjoyed this. Thanks!

message 27: by Ben (new) - rated it 4 stars

Ben Wild Riders series by Jaci Burton!!!

Terri Thanks I will definitely put it on my list. Getting a bit overwhelmed with series that i need to finish. Need a few stand alone books for now.

Christine A few more I haven't read yet but figured I'd let you all know about them... Wilde Ride (Ride, #1) by Maegan Lynn Moores Sweet Ride (Ride, #2) by Maegan Lynn Moores Down & Dirty (Colson Brothers, #1) by Reese Madison Daunting Turns (Colson Brothers, #2) by Reese Madison Tough Justice - Seeds of Doom by Russell Turney Sassy Road (Heroes and Rogues #1) by Destiny Blaine Victory Rising (Heroes and Rogues Series,#2) by Destiny Blaine

Sleepy Christine wrote: "A few more I haven't read yet but figured I'd let you all know about them...Wilde Ride (Ride, #1) by Maegan Lynn MooresSweet Ride (Ride, #2) by Maegan Lynn MooresDown & Dirty (Colson Brothers, #1) by Reese Madison[bookcover:Daunting Turns|..."

Thanks i'm checking them out now!!:-)

message 31: by Kyla (new) - rated it 5 stars

Kyla Motorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley is the closest to Undeniable.

Sandy Just read Biker Rockstar series (Phoenix Rockstar and Heartsong) good read. Not as good as Undeniable or Motorcycle Man, but worth the read.

message 33: by Jh (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jh Port Kristen Ashley has a new MC book series "Chaos"!coming out. First book in series Own the Wind

Maurya Bec Botefuhr's books are good.She has two new books out. Not as good as Undeniable, but they are great reads.

message 35: by Ryan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ryan Try Lyon's Crew and Club Ties and Club Justice. Lyon's Crew is gritty like Undeniable and the Trinity Series is more like KA's series.

Sandy Jh wrote: "Kristen Ashley has a new MC book series "Chaos"!coming out. First book in series Own the Wind"

Just read Own the Wind and loved it! Great start to a new series. And the teaser for the 2nd book is hot too!

message 37: by Evie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Evie Just finished Own The Wind... love it!

message 38: by Dee (last edited May 14, 2013 04:27PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2) by Madeline Sheehan out now, whoot whoot.

Daria Pheonix Rockstar is very similar and a fun read. Not as good as undeniable, though!

Kzyonse Outlaw by Nicole James Another option. I loved it!

message 41: by Dee (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dee Daria wrote: "Pheonix Rockstar is very similar and a fun read. Not as good as undeniable, though!"

Definitely not as good as Undeniable, I found it had MANY plot holes!

message 42: by Lori (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lori owen outlaw was brilliant book and was on similar lines to undeniable and unbeautifully.
im just going to start reapers property.
im now obsessed with these biker romance

message 43: by [deleted user] (last edited Jun 15, 2013 12:41PM) (new)

A new MC book is coming in July!
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17...

message 44: by Sleepy (last edited Jun 15, 2013 03:28PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sleepy Danielle wrote: "A new MC book is coming in July!
http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/17..."

oooh sounds really good, thanks for the heads up!

Jessica You may check out Hallowed Ground by Lori Armstrong. It's still not the same, but Tony is totally hot.

Goddess Of Blah If you're looking for similar Characters - you will be disappointed. I have to agree with most here that no one does it like Sheehan. I'm a huge Ripper fan.

I think we need to create a discussion- Ripper, Deuce or Cage - pic your fav :-)

I'm not into Alpha Males so much - but I like delving into a diff world. And those bikers with their leathers, long hair and attitude are hot.

But if your looking for a gritty read relating to gangster, 80s punk scene, Alpha, etc then try Scarlett's Will:

http://www.goodreads.com/book/show/18...

message 47: by Ryan (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ryan Just finished Seize Me (Breakneck, #1) by Crystal Spears & it is very similar to Ms. Sheehan's series. Good read!

message 48: by Jh (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jh Port Whitney wrote: "Just finished Seize Me (Breakneck, #1) by Crystal Spears & it is very similar to Ms. Sheehan's series. Good read!"

I just finished this one yesterday. I agree with you Whitney, it was one hellova gritty, dark sexy read. Was as good, if not better, than Undeniable and Reapers Property.

Sleepy Jh wrote: "Whitney wrote: "Just finished Seize Me (Breakneck, #1) by Crystal Spears & it is very similar to Ms. Sheehan's series. Good read!"

I just finished this one yesterday. I agree with you Whitney, it was one hell..."

Seriously, I'm intrigued,i have to read this one soon!!!!

message 50: by Evie (new) - rated it 5 stars

Evie Is this book only available on Kindle?

« previous 1