MATCHED discussion

Indie's love story? (SPOILERS)

Comments (showing 1-7 of 7) (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kamila (new)

Kamila | 2 comments -You know the way in crossed Indie said she is in love with Xander. How was that possible if she never even saw him? You can't fall in love with someone's information.
-Also when Indie and Ky were in the house together it kinda seemed like something clicked. I know that Ky and Cassia love each other but I have a feeling that Indie is falling for Ky. What do you think about the whole situation?
-Do you like Indie? I seem to think she is using Cassia to get to Ky/Xander(I'm not too sure which one she actually likes.) She doesn't seem like a true friend to Cassia.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

indie is actually kind of falling for ky, but she knows that she can't have him because ky is in love with cassia

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

after reading the whole matched trilogy, i don't like indie because of something she does in reached, not saying what but it made me deslike her

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

i'm not going to spoil anyone what happens , only those who have read the book, will know what i'm talking about

message 5: by Robyn (new)

Robyn | 7 comments deleted user wrote: "after reading the whole matched trilogy, i don't like indie because of something she does in reached, not saying what but it made me deslike her"

I also didn't like Indie either also because of something she did in reached - I think we both know what.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

i agree with you, i have read reached and i don't like
indie!!!

message 7: by Lennie (new)

Lennie  (LennieBell) | 7 comments I liked Indie, but she felt like an extra character with too much detail. She should NOT have kissed Ky, and maybe she shouldve tried with Xander, but if it had interfered with him and Lei i would have been even more upset. It was sad when she died but i didnt miss her character, thouh i wish she couldve have died in the ocean or something...