Finale (Hush, Hush, #4) Finale discussion

When i say "plot twist" you say "hell yh!"

Comments (showing 1-10 of 10) (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jummy The end was a plot twist i did not see coming ? Was i the only person that was caught off guard? and what did you lot think of it ? and lastly did you enjot the book?

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 07, 2012 12:08PM) (new)

Hell yeah I enjoyed the book. The ending was perfection itself!!!! I didn't expect Patch to go to hell nor did I expect Dante to be evil. I knew there was something up with Detective Basso and sort of suspected he might be an archangel. But I looooooved how Patch could feel and I'm soooo happy for Vee, but sad that Scott died.

Jummy Arielle wrote: "Hell yeah I enjoyed the book. The ending was perfection itself!!!! I didn't expect Patch to go to hell nor did I expect Dante to be evil. I knew there was something up with Detective Basso and sort..."
all i have to say is yes ! to everything you said , the ending really was perfection

Kristin I enjoyed the book well enough but I think that plot holes would be more accurate than plot twist. But then I kept reading for Patch. I didn't really care for the other characters much. Although Scott grew on me.

Brynne Arielle wrote: "Hell yeah I enjoyed the book. The ending was perfection itself!!!! I didn't expect Patch to go to hell nor did I expect Dante to be evil. I knew there was something up with Detective Basso and sort..."

I also agree to everything you said. I really thought this book was surprising and kept us guessing until the very last line!!!! =)

Lauraleigh I love it, i thought basso was something but not an archangel i was like for real omg didnt see that coming, then when scott died omg i cried tears and everything little sob here and there i was so sad and noras oath never to forget him that just set me off and i cried till i finished the book, it was awesome that patch came back but id have liked it if scott came back to but ye it was amazing!!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Amanda (last edited Nov 30, 2012 03:00PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Amanda I LOVED the book SOOOOO much! I couldn't see it ever getting a bad review! I honestly wasn't expecting that plot twist. I was like WOW! And in the beginning I liked Dante! I was sad to see him do such a thing, but afterwards I was like BURN IN HELL, DANTE! He betrayed Nora and Patch and Scott and so many other people! I was like you betray my people you betray me so...go die in a deep, dark, lonely, sweltering hole!
But I really really liked the ending! CAN'T. GET. ENOUGH. OF. PATCH. AND. NORA!

Brynne Amanda wrote: "I LOVED the book SOOOOO much! I couldn't see it ever getting a bad review! I honestly wasn't expecting that plot twist. I was like WOW! And in the beginning I liked Dante! I was sad to see him do s..."

I completely agree with you, Amanda!!! Every thing you said was sooooo true!!!! I miss SCOTTIE THE HOTTIE!!

Shayla I didn't see it coming! Right as a character grows on me, they always either turn evil or die! haha. I had a feeling about Vee, and I'm super happy that I was right! I was practically bouncing up and down with joy when Patch could feel. I think I might have even been screaming, "Wooooooh!" Haha. Yes, that is how much I loved this book!

Brynne I know!! Becca really knows how to engage her fans into her books!!!!!! It was sooo emotional!!!