Goldberry Highschool (RP) discussion

Roleplay > Supply Closet

Comments (showing 1-39 of 39) (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lyndsey (last edited Nov 07, 2012 10:07AM) (new)

Lyndsey Neal | 4 comments Nikkii sits in the hallway waiting for someone, just anyone to notice her.

message 2: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm walks down the hall her new Gucci purse in hand, her heels clicking against the tile.

message 3: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Neal | 4 comments Nikkii waits to see if shes going to talk to her.

message 4: by Lyndsey (new)

Lyndsey Neal | 4 comments Nikkii waits to see if shes going to talk to her.

message 5: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm walked right past Nikkii but then stopped and turned around "Are you just going to sit there, that's so unattractive."she huffed over her shoulder

message 6: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm looked at Sarah, she was the newbie it was sooo obvious. "Hi." she said with no emotion. She looked Sarah from head to toe then grinned "I'm going to take a guess your a country bumpkin." she tossed her long blonde hair.

message 7: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm put her weight on one of her legs making her hips shift and tilt towards the right "I do, but i'm pretty sure that was a fact and not an assumption."

message 8: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm raised an eyebrow "Surprised you haven't heard already but i'm Storm."

message 9: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Storm grinned "It so does i'll make sure to tell my mom and dad that they picked just the perfect name."

message 10: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Wow that was like perfect planning my male charrie is now going to enter lol))

Storm rolled her eyes and left moving towards her locker to reapply her lip gloss.

Landon walked down the hall seeing two girls he stopped even if he had a girlfriend it didn't stop him from talking to others and maybe flirting alittle.
"Hi ladies." he said giving them a smile

message 11: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Your new right? I haven't seen you around. I'm Landon." he said putting his hand infront of him for her to shake it

message 12: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Hmm, you can skip classes and go to the roof top it's nice up there, theres also the caf you can eat in there the food isn''t that great so i would stay away." he laughed

message 13: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "You go straight then up the stairs to the left theres going to be a door then you go up some more stairs one more door and surprise rooftop." he said, "How about i take you there?"

message 14: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon smiled and started up the stairs "So where are you from Sarah?"

message 15: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Ah Texas the home of well allowing guns in the country and cowboy boots." he smiled "Did you do anything in you school in particular maybe we have the program here." He said opening the first door and waiting for her to pass through

message 16: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "We have a cheerleading team i can ask my sister if she can bring you on the squad you won't be captain because she's already captain but you'll be in a team." he suggested "We have a few more stairs."

message 17: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Almost every period unless it's honors English or Art then i'm there." he grinned openeing the last door the one leading to the roof. "Welcome to the roof."

((I'm gunna go to bed im exhausted ill be on later on though.))

message 18: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He smirked "It is pretty cool up here, but if you do ever come up here during class make sure you close the door, they have an alarm that sounds after 10 seconds of it opening." He walked over to where she was on the ledge

message 19: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti ((Ya sorry! I'm at my grammas so i might take a while to answer back.))

"Obviously guys in Texas can't hide there jerkyness even for a beautiful girl." he said rubbing his neck shyly.

message 20: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon smirked "Thanks." he turned and looked out beyond the school grounds to the mountains that where in the shadows. "Too bad we're stuff here it would be nice to get out of here and ride a motorbike go wild." he laughed

message 21: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Boyfriend who can'tget a hint?" he asked

message 22: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "He's realizing what he lost." he tried to sound like his sister when she gave people advice and when she tried to console them.

message 23: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "I'll let you discuss him with your girlfriends." he looked at her and smiled "How about we take a ride on a motorbike."

message 24: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Awesome, let's go." He started for the door.

message 25: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti They walked all the way to the back of the school where Landon's red motorbike was parked "Here's my baby." he walked over to it and pulled out a helmet "You might get helmet hair but it's better then hurting your pretty little head if you fall."

message 26: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He smiled at her and pulled out his own red and white helmet "Don't think i forgot."

message 27: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He climbed onto his motorbike and revved the engine, "You coming or not?"

message 28: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "Hang on tight!" he called over the loud engine as he shot off onto the busy streets

message 29: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon smiled He wove around stalled cars and came out near the park. A red light stopping him. "Park sound good?" he asked

message 30: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He sped off and parked across the street from the park and took off his helmet, messing up his hair a bit so it wasn't flat on his head. "Exciting right?"

message 31: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He shook his head "Don't do that, don't buy one."

message 32: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti "'Cuz if you get one i can't bring you anywhere and you won't be able to hold my waist." he grinned

message 33: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon chuckled "I do, but i'm pretty sure you enjoy it too." he said

message 34: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He got off the bike and looked at her grinning "Whatever you say." he said looking at her "Let's go"

message 35: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He started to walk towards the park, and looked back at her "Slow poke." he teased

message 36: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti He smirked and started at a sprint to catch up to her.

message 37: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon slowed down as he got to the pond where Sarah was. "You like fishes?" he asked

message 38: by Kassandra (new)

Kassandra Patti Landon looked down at the ground, he had completely forgotten about Skye but he was having so much fun with Sarah. "I do have a girlfriend." he said looking up at her.

message 39: by Kassandra (last edited Nov 28, 2012 08:05PM) (new)

Kassandra Patti "A bite to eat sounds good." he said cheering up "but no fish." he said puckering his lips and doing the fish movements.

((I'm going to bed! nightty night ttyl!))