Werewolves VS Vampires discussion

House District > The Thorn Family house

Comments (showing 1-44 of 44) (44 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton Jackson led Elizabeth to their home, "Nic! You home?" He had to go check on the store, business had gone down from bad service.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Elizabeth trudged reluctantly behind Jackson.

message 4: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton Jackson looked at the two fridges, one marked, ELIZABETH the other marked, JACKSON AND NICHOLAS. He opened Elizabeth's, grabbing a small pint of ice cream and a can of her favorite soda.

((Whats her favorite soda?))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) ((Fanta :D))
Elizabeth wanted to see Nick, he trusted her. He would not tell her to get rid of the monsters, he knew she couldn't.

message 6: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton "Here Liz-I mean Elizabeth." He handed her the soda and ice cream, then gave her a plastic spoon. "Nick will be home soon"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) She took the spoon and sat there eating Ice cream and drinking Fanta. She was watching snakes crawl up the walls, she giggled because Jackson could not see them.

message 8: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton Jackson grabbed his stake and walked up to Elizabeth, he had to do it. He couldn't let her go crazy again. He slowly walked towards her.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Elizabeth did not need to see him. She could sense him. "Why do you want me dead?" she whispered. She could not keep the pain from her voice.

message 10: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton "Your a danger to everyone. You have to die, I'm sorry."

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I know how to stop. I won't hurt anyone, I promised" she said tears welling up in her eyes.

message 12: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (last edited Nov 07, 2012 02:19PM) (new)

Rebecca Zeno (Becca_Zeno54) | 356 comments Mod
Kyla

Kyla sat on the seat by the table silently as they went about their life. She felt bad she was intruding, but he needed her help. This wasn't a good time to butt in so she sat quietly with her hands folded in her lap.

Nicholas

Nicholas was running back from his feeding when another scent came in. He hadn't recognized it before so he entered his house cautiously.

message 13: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

((How do you post a picture without a link? I'm honestly clueless!))

message 14: by Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (last edited Nov 07, 2012 02:22PM) (new)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) img src=""
copy and paste the link inside.
img src="link"
then add at the ends
(< >)
and you have a pic!

message 15: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

Ok! Thanks))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Please, send me back to the asylum. Just don't do this" she begged.

message 17: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

Nicholas

Nick peered his head through window to see Elizabeth Jackson and another girl. He went to the front door and opened it quickly then moved his way to the kitchen. "Lizzy!" He squealed excitedly, running into her arms.

Kyla

The first thing that came to mind was- another sibling?! But when he came in and was so sweet to his sister, it all melted away. "Hi, I'm Kyla." She waved to him, suspecting he was going to be nice.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "Jackson wants to kill me" Elizabeth said quietly not bothering to hug him back. She could not believe her own brother was trying to kill her. The monsters were right, they were right all along. He betrayed her.

message 19: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

Nicholas raised an eyebrow at Jackson. "The other room, please?" He offered to Jackson, motioning to a bedroom. "And welcome Kyla, would you mind keeping an eye on Lizzy for me please? We'll be right back."

Kyla nodded her head, wondering what they were going to talk about. "So Elizabeth, who are the monsters again? Not us, the vampires right?" She attempted to start a conversation.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "The monster killed them. They painted the world red. He wants to set them out. He doesn't see the monsters" she said all her words barely audible.

message 21: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

Nicholas stormed into the room, waiting for Jackson. "I'm sorry, but if you're going to threaten my sister, I'm going to have to ask you to leave... Now." His voice was stern as he spoke, and it made him sound strong, at least stronger than normal.

Kyla couldn't understand Elizabeth, but nodded her head as if she could. "Oh." She peeped, trying to process the girl's words.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "They want you dead too" she said as she stared at her feet. She shook her head "they told me what he would do, you have to believe the monsters."

message 23: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

"Who wants me dead?! The monsters or your brother?" Her voice got shaky and she knew she must leave soon.

((I'll rp on Nicholas when D.J comes back on))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) ((ok))
"The monsters of course. The want to tear the colors from the walls, let it bleed out the sky. drown in it" she said tipping her head to the side.

message 25: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

"Erm..." Kyla was freaked out and nervous. Maybe this girl was better off dead. She needed to get out of the house, whether that meant ditching them, or just telling Jackson and Nicholas.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) "I don't want to die like they did" Elizabeth cried. She knew that Jackson was prepared to drive a stake through her heart.

message 27: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

Kyla instinctively went over to her and gave her a motherly hug. "You won't die. Nicholas is protecting you, so am I." Her voice cooed Elizabeth's rapid breathing, but not by much.

((I was about to put- rapid heartbeat- but we are vampires so that isn't exactly possible. lol))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Elizabeth pulled away from her touch. She hated being touched, she refrained from screaming "He wants me dead" she hugged her knees to her chest and began rocking back and forth.

message 29: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

since Elizabeth apparently liked hugs Kyla stood there, dumbfounded. She didn't know how to help this girl and once again wish she had left.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Elizabeth stopped, she calmly stood up and began walking away.

message 31: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

Kyla wasn't sure if she should have followed her. She was told to watch Elizabeth, but what if that meant make sure she doesn't do anything bad. Or what if it meant don't let her leave the house...

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) Elizabeth stepped outside, she knew where she was going. As she left.

message 33: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

Kyla hadn't even though about watching her while she compromised with herself. Now she was gone, out of sight.

message 34: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton Jackson pulled his stake, and whispered to Kyla, "Will you help me?"

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) ((Elizabeth left and Nicholas pulled Jackson in the other room when they thought he was going to kill Elizabeth))

message 36: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

((Yah, lol but We can say it was over, and they just walked out to see Kyla frantically searching for her))

message 37: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

((R34P3R$ my link for the photo doesn't work... *Tears* are you sure it's right? I tried to post it on a role play for my group but it like... Made the text disappear))

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) ((Did you make sure there were no spaces?))

message 39: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (last edited Nov 07, 2012 07:08PM) (new)

((Here is what I did... Correct anything that is wrong lol. except for the "." dot because otherwise the words will disappear for some odd reason its in the beginning--> (<.img

(<.img src="" [link would be here] img src="link">)

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) nope
img src="link goes here"
(< >)
^I cannot put the parentheses on the link or it won't show but you put it on the side.

message 41: by DJ (last edited Nov 07, 2012 07:19PM) (new)

DJ Burton "You know what? Fine. I'm got my own apartment and my store's running good, I don't need you." he pointed to Nicholas. "You'll be sorry. I packed my bag, and I'm leaving." He stormed out a slammed the door, or at least what was left of the old thing.

Ʈʜэ MɐÐɲΣ§Ꭶ ᏊརƭᏲƗϞ (DeAtH_oF_tHe_ReBeLz) ((you said pointed to Jackson, you are Jackson :D))

message 43: by DJ (new)

DJ Burton ((ha, i edited it))

message 44: by Rebecca, Thing 4 (new)

Nicholas sighed, but then looked at where Elizabeth should have been. "Where is Lizzy?"

Kyla felt a sensation she had never felt before. I think she went out of the house when I wasn't looking...

((D.J can you be nicholas for me since I'd be talking to myself lol))