Charmed Lives discussion

The City > The Docks

Comments (showing 1-34 of 34) (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Willa Monday-Proud ((Start Here))

Willa Monday-Proud Raven walked closer to the edge of the Dock. entranced by the waves.

"Nope, Nice try" Andy said to Piper.

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 73: by Nicole~Snickerdoodle 14 minutes ago
Paige orbed to the docks, and looked around for anyone suspicious.

reply | delete | flag *

message 74: by Kris, Quadquetra: Prue-Piper-Phoebe-Paige 9 minutes ago
Nicole~Snickerdoodle wrote: "Paige orbed to the docks, and looked around for anyone suspicious."

((Make a new The City thread for this))

http://thecharmedcomics.wikia.com/wik...

^^Lookie!^^

reply | delete | flag *

message 75: by Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade), Magic School Mod 8 minutes ago
Raven took another step towards the Ocean. and looked down at her clothes, a Leather top that exposed her arms waist, lower back and abdomin as well as a good strip of clevage and tight fitting Leather pants that stopped before going to Combat boots, she tucked her almost calf length black wavy hair behind an ear as she stepped closer to the edge of the dock. She smiled, The only good thing about her long hair was that it Covered her Phoenix Birth mark

reply | edit | delete | flag *

message 76: by Nicole~Snickerdoodle 6 minutes ago
Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Raven took another step towards the Ocean. and looked down at her clothes, a Leather top that exposed her arms waist, lower back and abdomin as well as a good strip of clevage and tight fitting Lea..."

Paige walked calmly down the docks until she saw a girl near the water. She was dressed like a warrior. That was likely Raven.

Willa Monday-Proud Raven sensed someone's eyes on her but remained calm.

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige walked calmly towards the girl.

Willa Monday-Proud Raven took another step towards the water and crouched down and ran her fingers through the clean Ocean water. She smiled as her hair once again fell into her face.

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige reached the girl at the end of the dock, "Raven?" She asked.

message 7: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』, Quadquetra: Prue-Piper-Phoebe-Paige (new)

『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』 (wickling) | 193 comments Mod
Piper orbs in with Wyatt.

Willa Monday-Proud Quickly Raven draws her Sword Vein and points it at Paige, Her Stance is Defensive but would change to Offensive if Paige showed herself as a threat. She looked at her in the eyes, a clear Challenge.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige held up her hands in surrender, "Whoa, calm down, I just want to talk." She looks over to Piper, "Pipes, a little help here?"

Willa Monday-Proud "Then speak, I shall hear ye out before I see ye as a threat" She said an Old English accent coloring her voice and the way she spoke. She sheathed her sword but kept her hand on the hilt.

message 11: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』, Quadquetra: Prue-Piper-Phoebe-Paige (new)

Piper breathed slowly," Clam down, we're here to help.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige nodded, "Uh yeah, what she said."

Willa Monday-Proud "Didn't I say I would hear ye out? What would ye like to speak of?" She asked.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige looked to Piper, "Andy." She said.

Willa Monday-Proud "Where is she?" Raven said narrowing her eyes. "If you've hurt her You will pay dearly" She said.

message 16: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』, Quadquetra: Prue-Piper-Phoebe-Paige (new)

Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: ""Didn't I say I would hear ye out? What would ye like to speak of?" She asked."

Piper bit her lip from laughing, is this girl from the FUTURe or the PAST?

Willa Monday-Proud Raven rolled her eyes and turned to walk away from them.

message 18: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』, Quadquetra: Prue-Piper-Phoebe-Paige (new)

Wyatt sighed and conjured Fire.

Piper's eyes widened. "Wyatt, no fire, please..."

"Yes mommy." He closed his fist and the fire on his palm turned to smoke and ash.

message 19: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』, Quadquetra: Prue-Piper-Phoebe-Paige (new)

((GTG))

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

"Raven wait!" Paige said, "Andy's fine!"
((Night))

Willa Monday-Proud Raven looked at Paige then behind her at Piper and nodded. deciding to stay silent.

Willa Monday-Proud Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Raven looked at Paige then behind her at Piper and nodded. deciding to stay silent."

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

"Raven, she's here, and she's worried." Paige said.

Willa Monday-Proud "Andy's worried about me?" Raven said with a small blush, "Can you take me to her? I mean I'd flame there but I don't really know where There is" Raven said.

message 25: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige nodded, "I can orb you there," She held out her hand

Willa Monday-Proud Katarin took a step foreward and took Paige's hand

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Paige closed her eyes and orbed them back to the manor.

Willa Monday-Proud ((Now to the Manor))

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

((On it!))

Willa Monday-Proud Raven appeared on the Dock and sat down and stared out at the water.

Willa Monday-Proud Raven thought about Andy and her Family and shuddered, She'd been appointed as Andy's Protector by her cousin Chris. Her cousin Wyatt had turned Evil because of Gideon's Doings and wanted to kill off Andy, Chris, and the rest of the Children of the Charmed ones. She looked at the rolling water.

Willa Monday-Proud Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Raven thought about Andy and her Family and shuddered, She'd been appointed as Andy's Protector by her cousin Chris. Her cousin Wyatt had turned Evil because of Gideon's Doings and wanted to kill o..."

message 33: by 『ᴡɪᴄᴋʟɪɴɢ ᴛʀᴀsʜ ● ʜɪᴀᴛᴜs』, Quadquetra: Prue-Piper-Phoebe-Paige (new)

Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Pruedance Marie (Faith, Prue, Jade) wrote: "Raven thought about Andy and her Family and shuddered, She'd been appointed as Andy's Protector by her cousin Chris. Her cousin Wyatt had turned Evil bec..."

(What now? No one's @ the docks....Gideon, again?)

Willa Monday-Proud ((I don't know, She's going to go back to Halliwell Manor soon though))

Raven stood and looked around carefully, making sure nobody was around and flamed out.

((Oooh, someone should be Cole/Belthezor, only he's not obsessed with Phoebe, He's obsessed with finding a Queen to Rule the Underworld with))