Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Harry Potter, #4) Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire discussion

Favorite Magical Creature?

Comments (showing 1-34 of 34) (34 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Elizabeth Day Do you have a favorite magical creature? I really like the nifflers. They're so cute and adorable!

message 2: by Avani (last edited Nov 06, 2012 07:23PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Avani Nifflers for me too!
Oh, I like phoenixes too. They're dazzling, aren't they?

Nancy No question, Dobie house elf from Harry Potter.

message 4: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 06, 2012 07:36PM) (new)

OMIGOD there is soooo many tough question!!! I love hippogriffs, phoenixes, elves, goblins, dragons, and pretty much all the creatures!! <3 :)

message 5: by MJ (new) - rated it 4 stars

MJ Dragons and phoenixes

Nancy Yes, I forgot to mention hippograghs, phoenixes and goblins, oh yes, pretty much all of the creatures.

Bayan Oh I loved the idea of the Dementors' existence. The fact that there exist such creatures is fascinating.

Jannie Huang dragons, house- elves (poor them), and pygmy puffs (awwww)!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

hippograghs, phoenixes and goblins, all of the creatures.

Lisa Collins (Lisa Likes Books) Phoenixes, hands down.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Dobby. and house elves in general. SPEW anyone :)

Lauren Blast-ended skrewts :P

The Mockingjay aka L I love dobby, buckbeack, phonexs, and dragons!

Shugufa I can't just pick one!! I'll tell you all my faves though!! Phoenix, House elfs ( Dobby especially), Hedwig(snowy owl), buckbeak, dragons,centuars, and unicorns!

message 15: by Tony (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tony I like the Thestrals a lot but agree that its almost impossible to pick just one.

Lisa Collins (Lisa Likes Books) Oh, I totally forgot to mention thestrals.

Angeline Joseph Thestrals are the most facinating!

message 18: by Joshua (last edited Nov 12, 2012 12:17PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Joshua Mortensen Do I have to pick one? I choose phoenix's, thestral's, hippogriff's, dragon's, dementor's, and niffler's.

Lisa Collins (Lisa Likes Books) Joshua wrote: "Do I have to pick one? I choose phoenix's, thestrals, hippogriffs, dragons, dementors, and nifflers."

I agree with this entire statement.

message 20: by Mila (new) - rated it 5 stars

Mila I love all of them! (though I have to admit, dementors scare me)

Tamara Figueroa Dragons,Phoenixes,Hippogriffs,thestrals,and niffles

Jenika Ioffreda Blast-ended skrewts, Theastrals, Hippogriffs and giant spiders livind in the Forest... oh, and I don't know if this may be considered magical creature... the book of "care of Magical creatures" that was biting the reader (the book Hagrid chooses as school book in his first year of teaching ;p

Chathura i like dragons specially the Peruvian Vipertooth

message 24: by Lara (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lara I liked Thestrals but centaurs and merpeople were wonderful as well and I find it a little sad that we didn't get to learn much about them.

Shaimaa I like Hippogriffs and Phoenixes.

message 26: by Bree (new)

Bree Pheonixes, bowtruckles, Jarveys and dragons. Oh, and Hippogriffs and Threstals

Nivedita phoenixes and threstrals.beautiful creatures

message 28: by Bree (new)

Bree Ikr, threstrals can just be misunderstood

Hemant "The Usurper" Kumar Hippogriffs, Phoenixes and Thestrals (although I wouldn't be able to see them thankfully)

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Phoenixes

Andersen W they are all just so cool!!! it would take me years to decide witch one i like the best!

Myanna Hightower Phoenixes. There's just something really awe-inspiring about an animal that is reborn again. Starting its life over again as a pure creature. If only we could do that.

message 33: by Kiara (new) - added it

Kiara I love all the creatures but if i have to chose one... Hmmm... i think the Hippogriff or the Bowtruckle

message 34: by Ella (new) - rated it 2 stars

Ella Hippogriff, maybe phoenix