Homestuck RP discussion

COME TO ME NEPETA (RP dude...)

Comments (showing 1-50 of 150) (150 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((First thing I thought of was Phantom of the Opera, LOL, I'll start :D))

Kanaya was walking down a dark sidewalk. Because it was a dark night. She sighed and sat on the steps of an abandoned warehouse.

message 2: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Don't worry, I'm just here to have fun))

Kanaya kept looking around frantically, wondering who was going to come near her this time. The jade blood wished that she hadn't worn such a thin sweater. She let out a desperate sigh, wanting something warm. She stared at her pale, bare feet and realized that they were numb.

((So angsty LULZ))

message 3: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments Kanaya turned around to face Gamzee and let out a small scream, but then smiled a little.
"H...hi, Gamzee," she managed, swallowing and shivering.

message 4: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "I...I don't know," she whispered, "My throat hurts and I feel incredibly ill," she admitted, "And I don't have any shoes." She tried to wiggle her toes, but they were frozen.

message 5: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "Yes, that would be lovely," she saidm smiling a little at him. She coughed loudly, green blood staining her hand as she brought it back down. She was coughing blood. She held back tears and smiled at him.She pecked him on the cheek.

message 6: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Perfect Gamzee...seriously, that's really good :D))

She screamed and try to stand on her bare feet, but fell. How could he? He was her matesprit. She began to cough loudly. "Gamzee, get me to a hospital, please!"

message 7: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((For Sober Gamzee, it's awesome :) ))

"I never betrayed you," she coughed, beginning to cry. "Please, Gamzee, I...I love you." She let out a huge cough and puked on the snow, laying her head on the soiled snow. "Gam...Gamzee."

message 8: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((No probs))

Kanaya let out a groan and felt herself getting dizzy. "Gamzee, please! I need to go to a hospital, plea...please!" She felt terrible now. Her face became a deathly pale and she began to groan in pain. "GAMZEE, PLEASE! I DON'T WANT TO DIE!"

message 9: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "I...I DIDN..DIN'T!" she yelled, telling the truth, "I don't even li..like Karkat," she mumbled. "Gamzee, you're so..sober."

She stared up at him and puked again on the floor. If Gamzee wasn't going to take her, she was going to drag herself there. She did with terrible force, toward the hospital, her arm bleeding.

message 10: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "Let me go!" she yelled, elbowing him weakly. "H...he lied..." She said sincerely, "Gamzee, he lied. Gamzee, take me to the hospital and we can fill as many pails as you want..." She swallowed. "I'll show you how much I love you, just...just show me how much you love me by taking me there."

message 11: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "I swear it, Gamzee," she muttered, kissing his cheek. "Believe me, I'd never cheat on you." She let tears roll down her cheeks. "I... lov..." She puked on him and began to sob, afterward.

message 12: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments Kanaya had passed out in his arms, talking in her sleep and mumbling things that could not be understood.

When she woke up, she was in a hospital room, monitors attatched to her.
"G...Gamzee? I...It hurts."

message 13: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments She looked around the room. Her head was throbbing, her feet were wrapped, but blood was oozing out of them, and her arm was in a sling.
"What happened? Why did I get so sick?"

message 14: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "I...It's okay, but why am I so sick? Am I going to be okay," she muttered, her hand trying to reach for Gamzee's. She pulled her sheet over her thin self and sighed. "Am I going to live?"

message 15: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments She stared at him for a moment and nodded a little. She felt terrible. "Call a doctor, Gamzee." She put her free hand on her head and suddenly puked all over her sheets.

message 16: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments LOL, okay.

Kanaya stared at Gamzee as the doctor unwrapped her feet and poked and prodded her. She groaned loudly and began to cry.
"Gam...zee, hold my hand," she muttered and closed her eyes.

message 17: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments She held onto him. She was in the most intense pain and she couldn't bear it. But as soon as the doctors came, they left. She was left with her feet unwrapped. She looked at her feet and screamed. They were bloody, bruised, and were discolored.
"Gamzee, what happened?"

message 18: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((I have no idea...Kanaya got kicked out of wherever she works and was starving for days and caught a virus, there, I made that up in five seconds.))

Kanaya sighed and looked up at Gamzee. She tried to speak, but she couldn't.

message 19: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Wanna make him go psycho again? We should do that :o) ))

She managed a small smile. "Can I...I stay at your place for a while?"

message 20: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Really slowly, yes :))

"Thanks Gamzee," she managed.

Two weeks later, she was ready to leave the hospital, suitcase in her good hand. She didn't need crutches to walk and her arm was fully healed.

She walked into Gamzee's hive, ready to tell him the good news.

message 21: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((It's okay... let's make this even angstier by having Kanaya expect a Gamzee Jr.))

"I...I was getting a few things," she said, smiling at him and pecking him on the cheek.

((Darn, Gamzee is such a control freak :P))

message 22: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((It he's sober, it works well :P))

"Things for the new baby," she said, her cheeks getting green. She hugged him. "Aren't you so happy?!"

message 23: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((YES, yes, you're a genius :D ))

Kanaya stared at him for a moment, her green eyes getting wide. "Y...you are!" she said. "I've never cheated on you!" Why didn't he believe her? He was her one and only.

message 24: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((I love it!!))

She stared at him, her eyes getting wider by the second. She put his hand on her stomach, hoping he would understand.

message 25: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((WOO!))

"Gamzee!" she yelled, "What the hell are you doing!" she grabbed his hand with her other one and managed to grab the knife out. But it was too late. The little grub was probably gone. She began to scream loudly. "GAMZEE!"

message 26: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Oh my gosh, you're creeping me out, LOL. It's super late and it's dark and my roomie's asleep... LOL))

Kanaya yelled at the top of her lungs as she woke up next to Gamzee, touching her stomach. She couldn't tell him. Not yet.

message 27: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Yes, you have, yes you have XD...))

Kanaya stared at him, her eyes wide, and inched away from him, slowly.
"N...nothing."

message 28: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "Yeah, I'm sure," she said, getting up and running toward the restroom. She sat down on the toilet and ran a hand through her short hair.

message 29: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments Kanaya walked to her room again and cuddled against Gamzee. "You wouldn't hurt me, would you?" she asked him gently. "N..not like you did last time, right?"

message 30: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments She nodded, scared of the terrible nightmare she had. "Really?" She tried it again, putting his hand on her stomach.

message 31: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments LOL.

She smiled. "Can yo-" She stopped, realizing she hadn't told him. "Gamzee, we're having a kid."

((Dude, he should go psycho now, blaming it all on Karkat LULZ))

message 32: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Like how, though...yes, you're doing fine :D))

"Really? Yo...You're okay with it?" she asked, smiling at him. She pulled the sheets over them and smiled a little bit more.

message 33: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "No reason," she said, best not to aggravate him. But she had to be honest. "I had a horrible dream, Gamzee."

message 34: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "Y...you killed me," she said, staring at him. "And the grub. Both of us, Gamzee." She stared at him. "You asked who the father was and..." She began to cry.

message 35: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments She stopped crying for a moment and nodded. It would all be fine. All be fine.

message 36: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments LOL

Kanaya stared at him and began to search frantically for any weapons.

message 37: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Very, very paranoid))

A few hours later, Kanaya was busy throwing away the Faygo in the house, wondering when Gamzee would wake up.

message 38: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((YES...probably, Gamzee goes insane if you make fun of Insane Clown Posse or Faygo))

Kanaya stared at the clubs and grabbed them, hiding them in the garage.

message 39: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Yeeah, he probably would..))
She stared at the hive for a moment and groaned, crawling back into bed.

message 40: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "G...Gamzee?" she asked, staring at him. "Can you get me the Advil? I feel bad."

message 41: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments She smiled sweetly. "come here."

message 42: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments She pecked his cheek sweetly, and then kissed him hard.

message 43: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Naww, I love sweet!Gamzee))

She laughed at him. "So, where are we going today?"

message 44: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "What do you mean?" Kanaya asked,shivering a little. "I...I wasn't expecting this, either."

message 45: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments "I could think of hundreds of things," she replied, kissing him a little more.

message 46: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments She only kissed him and grabbed him by the collar.

message 47: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments And shenanigans ensued :P
"Also, I threw out the Faygo," she muttered.

message 48: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((At least she didn't say she voted for Romney :D))

"Threw out all the Faygo, we needed some room in the fridge, oh, and the sopor pie, too," she said.

message 49: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Exactly...))
"Gamzee, we're having a grub. We need a lot of room. A lot of it." She smiled. "I'm sorry."

message 50: by Nepeta (new)

Nepeta Leijon | 706 comments ((Pure rubbish!...I have no idea, it's cool with me if he is. I want to feel the angst))

« previous 1 3