The BA's 30-something Chatterboxes discussion

If I Stay (If I Stay, #1)
This topic is about If I Stay
Book Club Book Chats > If I Stay... November 2012 Read

Comments (showing 1-14 of 14) (14 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Alisha Hanson-Glatzel (alicat39) | 146 comments Mod
I can't believe our last book was Dirty Jobs back in June. Now that the cold and cozy weather is creeping back in & Jenn is MARRIED :) - it's time to get back to the basics.

Jennifer Molleson | 92 comments I am ready!! I need a good book now that I have my bathtub book and wine holder...Thanks to Mrs. Glatzel :)

Whoop, Whoop! :)

quinnster oh oh oh I loved this book so much!

Jennifer Molleson | 92 comments Ladies....Who is in to meet up on the 8th?? I was thinking wherever we meet, lets do a cookie exchange amongst ourselves??? Would be kind of fun and in the xmas spirit. What do you guys think?

I'm in! A cookie exchange sounds like fun :)

Kari wrote: "oh oh oh I loved this book so much!"
I love feedback like that, can't wait to start it!! Have you read the 2nd book?

quinnster Alisha wrote: "Kari wrote: "oh oh oh I loved this book so much!"
I love feedback like that, can't wait to start it!! Have you read the 2nd book?"

Yes, I read it right after I finished this one. It was good, but not quite as good as this one.

Booo...oh well. You can't win them all. :)

message 11: by Tina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tina | 54 comments How was the meeting guys?! I'm so bummed I missed it! What did everyone think about the book!?

It ended up just being me & Krissy and I don't think Krissy even read the book, haha.

Jennifer Molleson | 92 comments Odette is reading or has read the second book and says it is way better. We should all just read it and meet up in Feb?

message 14: by Tina (new) - rated it 4 stars

Tina | 54 comments Im down for that! I actually really want to read the next one, the first was so easy to get into!