Harry Potter Series Box Set (Harry Potter, #1-7) Harry Potter Series Box Set discussion

Ultimate Book Battle 1: Harry Potter vs. Twilight!

Comments (showing 1-27 of 27) (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sienna (new)

Sienna Sorry, but Harry Potter is WAY more epic than Twilight. I love both, but...Harry Potter is friggin awesome.

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter, it has real werewolves. :)

message 3: by Sienna (new)

Sienna Brooke wrote: "Harry Potter, it has real werewolves. :)"

Not some teenage dogs who never age. even if the ones in Twilight ARE hot.

Courtney Johnson Harry Potter wins, no comparison. It completely captivated me, and still does to this day. However, Twilight has better looking actors :)

message 5: by Sienna (new)

Sienna Courtney wrote: "Harry Potter wins, no comparison. It completely captivated me, and still does to this day. However, Twilight has better looking actors :)"

No kidding! the vampires are totally hot :)

Jannie Huang Harry Potter for life! Twilight is losing by a millimeter in my book.

message 7: by Aisha (new)

Aisha they cant even be compared! they're too different!
definitely harry potter!!!! (^.^)v

message 8: by Vassiliki (new)

Vassiliki    A. The two series are both really popular,but to my mind, Harry Potter is by far greater. The characters are more lovable, the plot is more fascinating and almost all readers just dive in the Harry Potter books once they get to reading them. So Harry Potter for sure!

TotalWhovian TARDIS girl Harry Potter all the way!!!

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Harry Potter!!!!

message 11: by Sarah (last edited Feb 25, 2013 09:48PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Sarah Harry Poter beats EVERYTHING!!! book wise at least. (this is not counting the Bible because the Bible is too epic and wouldn't be fair)

message 12: by Shravs (last edited Mar 18, 2013 08:24AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Shravs K HARRY POTTER!!

Why ask a question to which the answer is so obvious? Lol :)

dincognito HAHAHAHA...

harry potter of course!
U CAN'T COMPARE harry potter and twilight!!!
the story is MUCH different

LOL

Olivia the girls in Harry Potter know how to handle their problems as the girls in twilight sit in bed and cry waiting for someone else to solve their problems! HP all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 15: by Ruth (new) - rated it 5 stars

Ruth It's not really the ultimatte battle, is it? Harry Potter would beat twilight. They do actual spells in HP and twilight is a little bit shit.

Billiophile Meowski How can you even compare! tch tch.

Canie Hiwa I dont know where to start! Harry Potter's story is much more wonderful than twilight's.. the feeling and emotions are more real.. twilight has no stoy at all.. But The Host is great too ;-)

message 18: by Fiona (new)

Fiona Davis Harry Potter all the way! It's really hard for me to even compare the two!

message 19: by Drew (new) - rated it 5 stars

Drew Did anyone even say twilight? Why ask you know it's HARRY FRIGGEN POTTER

Joseph Harry Potter! Duh!

message 21: by Moni (last edited Apr 09, 2013 03:08AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Moni Its always Harry potter!
ALWAYS!!!!
Twilight is just...'ok'.
But Harry potter is wonderful!awesome and no words to say!It attracts like anything ,into that world of witch and wizards.I always wished to live in that world.

Destiny Twilight can't handle a candle Harry Potter. More developed characters, better plot, more action, great morals and a lovable cast. #Potterhead

Kirstine Nielsen Twillights hero is a girl who gets married.. That just sucks! HARRY 4EVER!

Black'sDaughter Of course .. what's the use of watching it all day and reading it all month. I'll go with HARRY POTTER of course. =)) But I think, Twilight is still good. THEY'RE BOTH GOOD. except that, I love Harry Potter and not just like it =))

Julia No question. Harry Potter

message 26: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth Day Harry Potter is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 27: by Katarina (new) - added it

Katarina  Mandic Twilight is good,but Harry Potter is way better! The answer on this question is so obvious. Harry Potter all the way!! (Although the Twilight has very good looking vampires and werewolves xD)