Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

VII. Support GR Authors > Literary Lunes wants to support Goodreads Authors!

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne Daveney (bethmasarik) | 5 comments Hey everyone!

Literary Lunes is now booking interviews and guest posts for the blog and magazine for 2013! The last issue of the year is scheduled to come out soon. If this anticipated noreastern doesn't make me lose power this week, it could be live as early as this weekend.

If anyone wants to book a guest post or interview for www.literarylunespublications.com, please let me know! Send an email to info@literarylunespublications.com for more info.

Also, if you'd like to submit short stories, articles on personal writing experiences, or even poetry, please visit the magazine website at www.literarylunes.com

Any questions, please feel free to email me!

Sincerely,

Beth Ann Masarik
Founder of Literary Lunes

message 2: by Rustin (last edited Nov 05, 2012 12:22PM) (new)

Rustin Petrae (RustinPetrae) | 63 comments I would love to do a guest interview.

Book One Dragon (Histories of Purga) by Rustin Petrae Cat's Paw by Rustin Petrae

message 3: by Stuart (new)

Stuart Edmond | 33 comments Hi Beth,

I'd love to be part of this. I've got a couple of short stories and one full length novel published. I'm currently working on books two and three, plus punching out shorts when the mood and time permit.

Kind regards,

Stuart

message 4: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Smith | 37 comments Thank you for the opportunity Beth Ann. I just Emailed you my pitch for an interview, though I will happily provide a guest blog if you'd prefer.

www.WhichOneAmI.net

message 5: by Alice (new)

Alice Sabo (Alice_Sabo) | 13 comments Thanks for posting this!