YA LGBT Books discussion

Self-Promotion > Daniel M. Fife

Comments (showing 1-9 of 9) (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Fife (DanielMFife) | 5 comments Greetings,

You can use the coupon code of MJ85A to obtain a free digital copy of my Young Adult Fantasy novel Light & Dark: The Awakening of the Mageknight for Kindle, Nook, PDF, or just about any E-reader you can think of at smashwords.com only. It will not work at any other site such as Amazon.com. This coupon is of course only good for a limited time. The only payment I ask for in return is that you take a few minutes to review the work once you have read it on one or all of the following websites: Smashwords.com, Amazon.com, Barnes&Noble.com, and Goodreads.com of course. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a message. You can purchase it and download it for free here:

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

Thank you,

Daniel M. Fife
Light & Dark: The Awakening of the Mageknight

message 2: by Byron (new)

Byron (byft) | 1060 comments Just a question Daniel... is there an LGBTQi character in the book? (just out of interest.. )

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Fife (DanielMFife) | 5 comments You are going to have to specify Byron, I have no idea what LGBTQi means...?

message 4: by Kaje (new)

Kaje Harper | 14466 comments Daniel wrote: "You are going to have to specify Byron, I have no idea what LGBTQi means...?"

Lesbian/Gay/Bisexual/Transgender/Questioning/Queer/etc.
- This group is specifically for LGBTQ young adult fiction, and while we read straight fiction too, we like to know if a book fits the group interests.

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Fife (DanielMFife) | 5 comments <---(feels stupid) Umm, no, my apologies, I had no idea that's what that meant. No, my book does not contain any of those aspects. It is straight fiction with a side story of straight romance.

message 6: by Kaje (last edited Nov 06, 2012 02:36PM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 14466 comments Daniel wrote: "<---(feels stupid) Umm, no, my apologies, I had no idea that's what that meant. No, my book does not contain any of those aspects. It is straight fiction with a side story of straight romance."

No problem. We don't discriminate, and you're welcome to offer your book here. Many of us read just about everything. But that lets the people who are specifically looking for LGBT know that your book doesn't have that content.

And hey, now you do know, which makes us smile :) Welcome to the group.

message 7: by Byron (new)

Byron (byft) | 1060 comments Take me for expample Daniel - I read the side of the cereal packet, day after day, just because it's there with words.. :)

message 8: by Kaje (last edited Nov 08, 2012 06:47AM) (new)

Kaje Harper | 14466 comments Ooh, you do that too Byron?! :D

message 9: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Fife (DanielMFife) | 5 comments Haha, well thank you for the kind welcome and its always nice to learn something new;)