Master Bathroom

Guest Bathroom

Pool Room

Hot tub room
[image error]

message 2: by Jacob (new)

Jacob Hott (JacobHottLifeSucksThenWeDie) | 544 comments Mod
Adrien walks down the drive out of a dark ally

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Fea padded next to him. Approaching the house she shifted back into her human form. She had a irresistable body, perfect ass, a nice chest and rocking curves. "This your place?" Her voice had a naughty edge to it. Her sudden lust unexplainable.

message 4: by Jacob (new)

Adrien smirks..."Yeah...I may be middle class but I refuse to live lowly..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Got it," Fea smirked and walked towards the door, her hips swaying.

message 7: by Jacob (new)

Adrien tried to avoid staring at her and entered the house with a quickened speed..."Um, here..." He grabs a coat off the rack next to the door and wraps it over her shoulders...I suppose human form will be best for you as my maids and servers are not a fan of having animal hair on the furniture..." he tries to joke with her...

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "I perfer my human form anyway." Fea shrugged and smirked. "Soooo.... what do I owe you for staying?"

message 9: by Jacob (new)

"No...It is the pleasure to have a loup-garou in my home for the first time..." Adrien smirks...

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "We can go up to your room." Thr smirked naughtily. Back hpme she was a hooker ad eell. That was the only way to bring in decent money.

message 11: by Jacob (new)

Adrien smirks..."Um, it is quite alright I am pleased enough with your presence..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "You keep smirking," Fea smirked and took his hand. "Come on, every guy likes to get laid. Maybe I will let you eat me out." She smirked and led him up the stairz following his scent to his room. Locking the door she stood there.

message 13: by Jacob (new)

Adrien gulps slightly feeling uneasy at her domenince..."Um...laid? by a loup-garou? Legend says when mortal men fall into a she-wolfs trap for lust he will surely die..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Believe me, I am not like most loup-garou. Im not gonna kill you." Fea let the coat fall to the floor. She was wet for him, just the thrill of being in his room turned her on. It wasnt a trap though,

message 15: by Jacob (new)

Adrien slowly backs away slightly frightened of how she may be in bed...It was rather erotic and seemed to turn him on but he was frightened to be in bed with a possessive wolf...."Well, that is good to know." He says reluctantly just a bit...

message 16: by Jacob (new)

((gtg for a bit mate))

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Alright! Bye!))

Fea sighed and toned it down a bit. "I came on to strong." She smirked when she saw bis buldge hardening in his pants. "I am not going to hurt you, honestly Im nkt that wild. I like being tied up." Fea shrugged and walked over to him. "Im not possesive."

message 18: by Jacob (new)

Adrien thought it odd she was like reading his mind...He stayed in place watching her closely...he had never told anyone but he was still pure...

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Can they do that? That would be freaking awesome))

Fea looked at him. She was a expert at reading bodt language and could tell the way he was shifted uncomforably. "Your a virgin?" She sighed and sat down. "Alright I get it, waiting for the right girl."

message 21: by Jacob (new)

((no sorry))

((They just have better senses all together body language and just reading people))

Adrien frowns..."Uh, I'm not a virgin...who told you that...?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Kk))

"I can tell by your body language. Do you want to fuck?"

message 23: by Jacob (new)

Adrien frowns nervous of how he would do..."Um, well, you are straight and forward tot eh point..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Fea blinked a few times and looked down. Her cheeks turned pink and she looked up at him. "Adrien," she whispered. Tunring she fled to room and fled the house. Standing at the end of the property she put her hands on her knees and gulped down air as if it was running out. The wolf lust took over her again, she was ashamed on her behavior.

message 25: by Jacob (new)

Adrien runs out the door out of breath rather quickly at her toes..."Whats wrong?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "The wolf...' Fea whispered. "She took over, always out for lust."

message 27: by Jacob (new)

Adrien frowns..."You worship some lust wolf goddess or something...the wolf of sin?"

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Fea shook her head. "Accalia, Wolf of Love, Desire, Expression, Mist, & Lost Love, the spirit of passion." She whispered and pulled her jacket tighter around. "Adrien, I never meant for any of that to happen."

message 29: by Jacob (new)

Adrien frowns...he rubs the back of his neck nervously..."Well, if you hadn't caught yourself who knows where we would be or what we would be doing right now..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Fea laughed amd wiped under her eyes. "Im sorry, I will just go find someplace else to stay." She smiled weakly at him and turned toeave.

message 31: by Jacob (new)

Adrien quickly put a hand on her shoulder grasping it slightly to turn her around not seeming to fear exactly the reaction..."No you can stay..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Fea nodded. "Your mortal right?" She asked softly. All she wanted to be to him was kind but the lust was clawing up her throat again. Buttoning his coat she covered her chest and her other lady parts but her butt still peaked out of thr back.

message 33: by Jacob (new)

Adrien nods kindly..."Yeah..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Does it freak you at that im a werewolf?" Fea asked softly taking his hand and leading him back to the house. She managed to control the lust but she knew later she was gonna have to pleasure herself in some way. "I big hairy beast?"

message 35: by Jacob (new)

Adrien frowns..."No...I support the revolt of the loup-garou...when they come to take this city as we all know it will happen I will be by there side fighting against any human who dares to challenge their existence in thsi world...as I am sure is all they plan to do..." Adrien clearly did not know how ruthless loup-garou were...they were like wolves they care not whther it is woman man or child just if its human it must be taken and neutralized from their territory...

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "So your againat what I am?" Fea whispered looking down.

message 37: by Jacob (new)

"Against? No I will fight for what you are...your kind had this world long before my kind, I am very certain of that." Adrian says holding the front door open for her

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Fea nodded. "Sorry, my head is foggy." She weakly smiled at him and stepped into the house. "Thank you,"

message 39: by Jacob (new)

Adrien nods kindly. He moves with her up the stairs back to his bedroom. He pulled the blanket down and made it perfect for her to fit for him to lay the blanket over her..."You can stay in my bed tonight..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "Were are you gping to sleep?" Feather asked looking at him. She didnt mind if he laid next to her. "You can sleep next to me if you want to, " she offered kindly.

message 41: by Jacob (new)

Adrien smirks..."Me being as pure as I am as you say...we don't want your lusty wolf to come out...I will be in the other wing in the guest room...but if you would like I can lay here till you finally fall asleep..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "No it is ok." She smiled softly and watched him leave. When the door close her fingers reached below her equator and rubbed her folds. The lusty wolf taking over slightly. Closing her eyes she arched her back and moaned out in sexual plessure but it held a hint of sexual pain too.

message 43: by Jacob (new)

Adrien stood outside the room door walking slowly hearing the noises inside and isntantly thought she was in pain...He barges into the room with a sword drawn..."What's....Oh, god's...I'm sorry..." He says usign the sword to block his eyes..."I thought you were in pain..."

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Fea shrieked. "Fuck! I hate this! She just makes me so damn....." buring her face in the pillows she let out a soft sob her shoulders shaking. Just as she started to like this guy she made a freak out of herself all over again.

message 45: by Jacob (new)

Adrien still gripping his sword sat by her and rubbed her back...."It's okay...I shoudln't have barged in like that...I apologize..." He said seeing her hard nipples made his own a bit hard...He bit his bottom lip and stared blankly at the floor...

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) "It was wrong, I shouldnt have even been doing that. It is just like she possesses me from time to time." Fea learned it usually showed its self when she started developing for a guy. "You been nothing but nice to me, were I practically raped you you and done other things. You must think I am such slut." Tears ran down her face. She was embarressed to cry infront of him anymore.

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) ((Got to go, night! Stupid school -.-))

message 48: by Jacob (new)

((aww oaky night))

Adrien frowns feeling sorry for her..."No I think you are a sorrowful soul who has lost her way...learn to control it and don't let her out until the moments just right..." He lays on the other side of ehr not seeing any real threat from her. He took off his clothes and was in his boxerbreifs...he may have been soft but he had a nice bulge...

Amber (The Book Bratz) (amber_shep) Fea took notice but hid it. Closing her eyes she rolled against him. "Thank you," her face buried in his chest. Fea's thighs ran up against his bulge.

message 50: by Jacob (new)

Adrien takes a slow breath feeling her...Oh, gods he thought...surely he can maintain softness over night...right...He was thickening but he did remain soft for a bit....

« previous 1 3 4 5 6