Dimitri Belikov discussion

DIMITRI: strigoi or not.

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Rees (new)

Rees | 5 comments Mod
has he really turned into undead, or is he simply injured and still alive?

message 2: by Shell (new)

Shell | 1 comments I hope your right Noelle.....I would hate for him to be Strigoi!
:-(

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

HE'S STRIGOI AND HE'S GOING TO TURN ROSE STRIGOI WHEN SHE FINDS HIM....or not and maybe he'll be killed. or maybe he'll kill rose

message 4: by Jesika (new)

Jesika this is a tough one. i would LOVE to believe that he's not a strigoi and im trying to convince myself that he's not. anyway in shadow kiss, mason did say that dimitri was a strigoi so thats a very good reason to believe that he is. i also have a theory that lissa will follow rose and save dimitri and they'll all live happily ever after ! i hope that happens ! =)

message 5: by Savannah (last edited Jul 28, 2009 07:17PM) (new)

Savannah (Savvy15) ☠♥$h☮rty F☮x♥☠ wrote: "HE'S STRIGOI AND HE'S GOING TO TURN ROSE STRIGOI WHEN SHE FINDS HIM....or not and maybe he'll be killed. or maybe he'll kill rose"

He's a strigory and rose has to kill him :(

He wont kill her because there are 3 other books after Blood Promise

message 6: by Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (last edited Aug 16, 2009 01:28AM) (new)

Rachel (The Rest Is Still Unwritten) (RachyBee) | 3 comments Oh please don't let him be, it'll spoil the series if he is...... unless he can be a good Strigoi (i don't think so lol)
I know what Mason said but i'm hoping and praying that he was either WRONG or that he LIED!!!!!!!!

message 7: by Rose (new)

Rose | 5 comments yeah. hey guys im new here (not to good reads just to this topic) lol any ways a couple of my friends already read Blood Promise and like they said AMAZING STUFF TO ME!!!!!!!!! so i sorta know what happens and like from what i heard you are all gonna love it they did i did and im pretty sure you will too with what they told me im happy :D