Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please add 'Taking it With You' to my author profile

Comments (showing 1-5 of 5) (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Prokop (Daniel_Prokop) | 7 comments Hi Goodreads,
I can find my latest book 'Taking it With You' which is about a woman who wants to leave her fortune to her reincarnation: ISBN 9780980828849 but it is not linked to my Author profile and somehow my first book 'Leaving Neverland' is there twice.
Would love to give a few copies away prior to launch at the end of this month.

Thank you.
Daniel Prokop

message 2: by ❂ Jennifer (new)

❂ Jennifer  (jennevans) | 871 comments "Taking it With You" was using your full name (first, middle, last) instead of your GR author profile name (fist, last). Author names on books much match exactly the profile names in order for them to be assigned.

I fixed the author attribution on Taking it With You and it now shows up on your profile. A couple of things:

Currently the cover image is an image of the entire book jacket - I've cropped it so that it's only the cover and it will now show up much nicer and less distorted. It's still not a very high quality image though, and if you have a high quality image of the cover and would like us to replace it, let us know (it must be the EXACT same cover image - if the cover has updated it will need to be entered as another edition).

Do you have a description?

Do you have a publication date?

Also, I've combined your two editions of "Leaving Neverland" so it only shows once on your author page. Do both editions of that book use the same cover? If so one of us can put a cover on the edition without.

message 3: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Prokop (Daniel_Prokop) | 7 comments Thank you, you are awesome! I've added a higher res of just the front cover to my profile.

Would you please replace the current image with this one.
Thanks again - how do I get it considered for the goodreads monthly competition? & what are the dates for those TYVM

message 4: by ❂ Jennifer (new)

❂ Jennifer  (jennevans) | 871 comments Ok, I've updated the image with the one you provided.

I don't actually know anything about the monthly competition... but perhaps someone else here will know and chime in. :)

message 5: by Daniel (new)

Daniel Prokop (Daniel_Prokop) | 7 comments Thanks Jennifer- you librarians are awesome - no wonder Goodreads is so popular :-))