An Experiment *An Advanced Roleplay* discussion

Regency Roleplay > Characters

Comments (showing 1-31 of 31) (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

Name:
Appearance:
Other:

Remember: You get only one character, and one character only. You are allowed to have extra characters that you roleplay inside of it, but they are not in first person. Say that _____ falls in love with a man named Will. That person can ask you to roleplay Will. Get the idea? Questions on this can be posted in the Chat topic.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 04, 2012 03:58PM) (new)

Name: Charlotte Kennicott, known to her friends as Lotte
Appearance: She has long blonde hair with brown roots and greenish blue eyes that sparkle whenever she's in the light. She is tall and slender, for she hardly eats. She has large hips that give her the appearance of being plump, however. She looks splendid in different shades of blue and green.
Other: Her father is not a nobleman or royalty, but he has made a good fortune and she has a handsome dowry, so she is hoping to be married well. She is particularily attracted to a certain James Lucas, whose father is a wealthy merchant with a good standing in society.

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sure!

message 4: by Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian (last edited Nov 04, 2012 05:16PM) (new)

Aiyana, A PotterWhoLockian | 38 comments Name: Victoria Corbet

Appearance: blonde hair usually twisted up in some sort of knot at the back of her head. She has high cheekbones, and beautiful grey green eyes. She always has a knowing smile, and she is pretty tall.

Other: Her mother and father are both rich, and she has grown up in the highest society, thus making her slightly bigheaded. Her father is a duke of some place, and she is expected to marry well.

message 5: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 05, 2012 07:44PM) (new)

Name: Elizabeth Ashfield
Appearance:Long,Light brown hair either flowing past her shoulders or in a bun on the back of her head. Hazel/emerald eyes, gorgeous smile and not super tall, but not really short.
Other:Has mom and dad. Umm...Give me a minute...

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

What should I do for the family?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Anything you like, really. They can be very rich because the father is a lord, or maybe they can be poor ish but they pretend to have lots of money.

And Elizabeth needs a last name, hon. Check this website for ideas if you need to know the regency surnames they had. http://www.goodreads.com/author_blog_...

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

NOTE: If you aren't quite sure what regency is but still would like to roleplay, please do your research: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_... Thank you!

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Oh, Ethan: REGENCY, buddy. Humanitarian? Button down shirts and jeans? Gelled? DUDE, that's NOT regency.

message 10: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 07, 2012 03:12PM) (new)

Name:
Sinclair Talbot

Appearance:

History:
Her mother died when she was very young and when she was 13, her father decided he needed a son, so he had a child with her. She almost died when she had her, but she had a girl. The girl was born deaf. Her father hates her for this, but she is expected to marry soon. Her father wants her to marry some on with more money than them, because they have almost no money.

Other:
This is her four-year-old daughter Heather

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Nice!

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Thank you :) I was so worried! I've never done a historical one before.

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

You're doing just fine.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

There are a lot of girls, so if you could make a guy that would be wonderful, but it's up to you.

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

He's perfect! The last name I'm not quite sure about, but that's alright.

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Nov 07, 2012 11:34AM) (new)

Good! P.S. How do you like my new profile picture? P.P.S. Do you want to rp in Hogwarts? I have Edgar and Jo open.

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Let's see.... you have Aleksei, Lorna, and Amanda, right? Just want to make sure I remember all the options. Stupid brain. In one ear.... and out the other.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

I'd like to use Jo again (I miss roleplaying her) so her and.... Amanda, maybe?

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

No idea. Corridors? Not near Alexievna and Katriona, of course, but another corridor? Or perhaps the grounds?

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

Okey doke.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Rosalie Braxton
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair (worn up obviously) blue eyes with flecks of hazel. About five foot three. Prefers to wear lighter colored dresses.
Other:
Not married, living with her father, Lord Braxton. Her mother died when she was young. (( I really have no idea wht else to say... so let me know if you need more details.))

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Perfect!

message 23: by Isabella (new)

Isabella | 17 comments Name: Richard Worthington
Appearance: Richard is of slightly less than average height and thin, with dark brown eyes, short blonde hair, and lightly tanned skin. He is handsome but not exceedingly so, his features sharp and his chin marked with a thin white scar.
Other: He is the youngest son of a wealthy merchant; his two brothers and father are usually at sea, leaving him alone with his sister, Mary, and his bed-ridden sick mother. Most of his time he spends in the library reading books, sometimes joined by Mary, or out riding in the countryside. He has an unusually quiet, gentle nature that exasperates his father.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

APPROVED!!!!!!!!

message 25: by Amitykitty (new)

Amitykitty | 12 comments Name: Diana Pembroke
Appearance: She has long, dirty blonde hair that reaches her waist and piercing, emerald green eyes. She is average height and has a shy, kind smile that many people love.
Other: She is the only child to her mother and father who are very rich and powerful. They want her to marry soon, especially into more wealth but she is waiting to find love. She is a bit of an extrovert and spends most of her days alone at the family manor with her grey cat Charles.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved!!!!!

message 27: by Harmony (new)

Harmony | 1 comments Name: Lux Darrien
Appearance: http://data.whicdn.com/images/4339685...
Other:
Shes very quiet and shy

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Please add some information to appearance and include some information on her financial standings, where she lives, and please change the name. It is not realistic for regency.

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Francis Avon
Appearance: He has dark brown, not quite black, hair that is a little long for male standards. He is tall and broad-shouldered, strong-looking and blue-eyed. He is not really that handsome, though.
Other: He is an earl. His parents are very high up in society and he is expected to marry soon to another rich young woman, though he wants to be free and marry a poor woman to help her. Francis is known to his parents, friends and sister Elizabeth as Frank, though his true title is Francis, Earl of Avon. He is a true gentleman, though he has no idea what he wants to do with the future ahead; he definitely wants more adventure than the typical earl.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Shahdia wrote: "Name: Francis Avon
Appearance: He has dark brown, not quite black, hair that is a little long for male standards. He is tall and broad-shouldered, strong-looking and blue-eyed...."

Is he approved?

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Approved! That was wonderful. A picture or another line of appearance would have been nice, but other than that, brilliant!