Love Inspired Historicals discussion

Birthdays > June Birthdays

Comments (showing 1-50 of 464) (464 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

message 1: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Looking back I see that Laura AKA loves to read romance had a birthday yesterday, sorry we missed ya.
I brought some brownies to share and wish you Happiest Birthday ever "Just a little late"

message 2: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments Happy birthday Laura!

Upcoming birthdays are Lena Nelson Dooley : nov 13, My birthday is Nov 17th, Kendra LaLonde:nov 19th

I brought some drinks and pumpkin bread over the table.

message 3: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (Jennafraugh) | 4102 comments Totally forgot about the birthday threads!!! Lol happy birthday to November babies!

message 4: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4813 comments Happy Birthday Laura hopw you have a great day.

message 5: by Cecelia (new)

Cecelia (goodreadscomcecelia_dowdy) | 68 comments Happy birthday to Laura and all the other November birthday people!

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments Happy birthday Laura!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Thanks everyone!! I am going to grab some pumpkin bread and head over to the Q & As. See everyone there!

message 8: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (CarolynLB) | 37 comments I'm one of those November birthday people--mine's already past (the 3rd) so thank you for all the wishes. Our friend Aerykah's is this week, the 7th, so Happy Birthday, Aerykah!

message 9: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Carolyn B sorry we missed your day, Happy Belated wishes, I celebrate mine for a whole week....so keep on having goodies with us as we wander along to the next one for Aerykah on the 7th.

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Belated Birthday Carolyn! My Birthday was also on the 3rd!!

message 11: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments CarolynB wrote: "I'm one of those November birthday people--mine's already past (the 3rd) so thank you for all the wishes. Our friend Aerykah's is this week, the 7th, so Happy Birthday, Aerykah!"

Opps. Happy Belated birthday. the party is continue on.. help yourself a treat.

message 12: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (CarolynLB) | 37 comments Well, happy belated birthday to you, too, Laura. I love birthdays that continue for a week! Thanks, everybody, for the well-wishes.

message 13: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments I slipped in this morning to hang the banner for Aerykah, "Happy Birthday". I have a Carrot cake with cream cheese icing today for our treat-enjoy all....

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Sounds good Paula! Happy Birthday Aerykah! I brought some muffins and scones for breakfast.

message 15: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments Oh the table looked good. Yummy for muffins! message 13: by Paula-O 5 hours, 22 min ago "Happy Birthday". Aerykah!

message 16: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments What I typo this comment problem? Uh.,I get myself a coffee.

message 17: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 479 comments Happy Birthday Aerykah! I hope you have a great day! And a Happy Belated Birthday to CarolynB and to Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance! I hope you had wonderful birthdays too! I brought two dutch apple pies to add to the table.

message 18: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 71 comments Happy Birthday to all you Topazes! I always loved that stone and it shines so brightly. Celebrate!

Janet Marie Dowell | 153 comments Happy Birthday Everybody!!!!

message 20: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Today is Lena Dooley birthday, late getting in but lots of good wishes and sweet treats for your special day Lena-"Happy Birthday". Hope you are having a wonderful day..........

message 21: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments Happy birthday Lena!

message 22: by Mary (new)

Mary (maryannie) | 71 comments Lena, I enjoyed your "Love Finds You"so much! Happy Birthday!

message 23: by CarolynB (new)

CarolynB (CarolynLB) | 37 comments Happy birthday, Lena!

message 24: by Barbara (new)

Barbara | 517 comments Have a great birthday, Lena!

message 25: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments Other love inspired suspense author has a birthday was Rachelle McCalla had a birthday today. Happy birthday Rachelle.!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Birthday Lena & Rachelle! I have apple fritters to share

message 27: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments Sorry I missed Rachelle, hope you had a wonderful birthday-belated wishes...

message 28: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 479 comments Happy Birthday Lena and Rachelle! I hope you both had a wonderful day!

message 29: by Noelle (new)

Noelle Marchand (NoelleMarchand) | 176 comments Happy birthday, ladies! Mine is coming up on the 29th. Yay!

message 30: by Connie (new)

Connie Fischer | 5 comments Happy Birthday, All. Hope your day is a super special!

message 31: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments thanks Noell, we'll be ready to celebrate with ya, we do like to gather and have fellowship and eat great treats....

message 32: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1092 comments Belated birthday greetings to Lena and Rachelle. I hope your days were fabulous!

message 33: by Dawn (new)

Dawn (baseballblondie) | 75 comments Happy belated birthdays to Lena, Rachelle, and any others I may have missed.

Mine's in 13 days, on the 30th.

message 34: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments OH gee I am so sorry Must apoligise to Terri, completely forgot the days and your birthday yesterday, Belated wishes Terri-hope your day was a good one..

message 35: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments Don't worry Paula, I can celebrate everyday birthday. Thank you for wishes.

message 36: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments lot of days to celebrate this month, tomorrow is Kendra, I will hang the banner and straighten our tables, pretty fall colors and "Happy Birthday Kendra" blowing above all our treats.

message 37: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments Happy Birthday Kendra!

message 38: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (goodreadscomKmart) | 37 comments :D Thanks, Miss Terri!! You're right on time with it!!

message 39: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (goodreadscomKmart) | 37 comments Paula-O wrote: "lot of days to celebrate this month, tomorrow is Kendra, I will hang the banner and straighten our tables, pretty fall colors and "Happy Birthday Kendra" blowing above all our treats."

LOL. I'm sure that would be both delightful and a lot of fun. Thank you~ tomorrow's the big day; I'll be 28 (not sure how happy I am about it, though)

message 40: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (goodreadscomKmart) | 37 comments I have 3 of the Love Finds You books. I hope to get more; I will have to order them online, though. they are really good!

message 41: by Kendra (new)

Kendra (goodreadscomKmart) | 37 comments To all who have already celebrated their birthday, I would like to wish you a GRAND HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!

And to those who have yet to get a year older, well, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY, anyway.

message 42: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 479 comments Happy Belated Birthday Terri! And Happy Birthday to Kendra too!! I brought some brownie cookies and dutch apple and blueberry pies. I see the lemonade on the table too, Yum!

Laura AKA Loves 2 Read Romance | 909 comments Happy Belated Birthday Terri & Happy Birthday Kendra!! I brought a carrot cake to share and some ice cream for the pies Mary brought.

message 44: by Christine (new)

Christine Johnson | 1092 comments Happy birthday Terri and Kendra! Wow ladies, what a feast you've laid out. I have some pumpkin muffins to squeeze onto the table.

message 45: by Melody (new)

Melody | 2493 comments My Momma's birthday would be tomorrow, we're going to celebrate like she's still with us. She loved a good party. :)

message 46: by Paula-O (new)

Paula-O (kyflo130) | 2257 comments that is nice thing to do-lot of memories will probably be passed around and you all will be blessed for it, thinking of you today and tomorrow...

message 47: by Ausjenny (new)

Ausjenny | 4813 comments Melody will be thinking of you.

message 48: by MaryE (new)

MaryE Stifflemire | 479 comments Thinking of you Melody.

message 49: by Terri (new)

Terri (Terrie) | 735 comments Oh! Brownies. Looked yummy. Thanks for late birthday wishes.

message 50: by Lyn (new)

Lyn (LynCote) | 1622 comments Mod
Melody wrote: "My Momma's birthday would be tomorrow, we're going to celebrate like she's still with us. She loved a good party. :)"
That's sweet, Melody. I still want to send my mother a birthday card the 1st week of Sept and then realize I can't.

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10