The Arctic Incident (Artemis Fowl, #2) The Arctic Incident discussion

Books that should be made into movie's

Comments (showing 1-13 of 13) (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Don (new) - rated it 4 stars

Don I think that department 13 or Artemis Fowl should be turned into a movie

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

there is actually talk that a movie for Artemis Fowl is under way.

message 3: by Don (new) - rated it 4 stars

Don Is it, I didn't know

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

yep,don't know what studio,but I've also read somewhere that they are thinking of combining first & second books. :-O :-(

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Would love to see an Artemis Fowl movie!!

Kaitlin I'm curious to see how they'd do the fairies... and Im wondering how accurate of an Artemis they could get. After all, where can they find someone young enough who's capable of looking convincingly as smug,a little bit scary, and genius as Artemis fowl?

message 7: by [deleted user] (new)

Eveyone thinks that Asa Butterfield should play Arty,but I disagree.He's already been in a lot of stuff,and it may subtract from Artemis's originality

message 8: by Don (new) - rated it 4 stars

Don Yeah I agree

message 9: by Don (new) - rated it 4 stars

Don Does anyone know when its coming out
so excited

Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) Thomas BOOKS THAT SHOULD BE TURNED INTO MOVIES:

None.
The directors, producers an people who choose the casting just ruin the movie. Just look at the Percy Jackson movie and the Percy Jackson books.

message 11: by Lucy (new) - rated it 4 stars

Lucy I think more authors should direct the films for their books because the perks of being a wallflower was a brilliant film and it was all done by Stephen chbosky.

Sophie Isabella (All Da Ladies Luv Leo) wrote: "BOOKS THAT SHOULD BE TURNED INTO MOVIES:

None.
The directors, producers an people who choose the casting just ruin the movie. Just look at the Percy Jackson movie and the Percy Jackson books."

i agree!

Ajay Naidu I feel that the second Artemis Fowl book should be made into a movie because I would like to see whether the directors will change part of the story to make it more interesting. A scene which I would like to see in the book is the part where Artemis speaks with the physician and how he tackles the question asked by the physician. For this scene will show Artemis's personality and would allow the viewer to guess the way the story will continue.