The Book Trade discussion

And Then There Were None
This topic is about And Then There Were None
Offered Books > "And Then There Were None" by Agatha Christie

Comments (showing 1-3 of 3) (3 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by S.M. (new) - added it

S.M. Oberhansley (smober) | 17 comments Mod
Brand new paperback, never read. I bought it, and then someone gave me a copy as a gift a few months later (too late to return it to the store). This is one of her masterpieces.

And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.

James goy do you still have it.i am interested.here are the following i have to trade.framed in lace by monica ferris,the vanishing by bentley little,sugar cookie murder by joanne fluke and blood cross by faith hunter.suger cookie and the lace book are two murder mysterys,little book is a horror and hunters books is one of those lady heros monster/vampire slayer type book.what else do you haveing.i am wanting to trade but i also be willing to send out a book to you to read if i get it back as soon as possable.i have a large book library many/most i have not read yet.so again willing to send some out for members to read than return as soon as possable.think of it as blockbuster/netfliex of books.

message 3: by S.M. (new) - added it

S.M. Oberhansley (smober) | 17 comments Mod
Yes, I do still have it. I like horror books, so why don't you pick one you are willing to part with for the trade and I'll be surprised? :) Send me a private message with your mailing address and I'll put the book in the mail this week. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

And Then There Were None (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Agatha Christie (other topics)