ADVERTISE YOUR GROUP discussion

Doodle's Groups > Soccer Lovers

Comments Showing 1-22 of 22 (22 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Yui, Chain chomps! (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) | 239 comments Mod
here are Doodle's groups!

Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World (Emily_38199) | 257 comments PLZ JOIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World (Emily_38199) | 257 comments idk. any ideas?

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) *shakes head* you don't have your own group?

Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World (Emily_38199) | 257 comments no, i don't no how to. do u no how to change the name of the folder?

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) of this folder? or how to make your own group?

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) umm i think you go to where it says the name then edit. what are you going to change the name to? i will change it for you!

Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World (Emily_38199) | 257 comments ummmmm..... hmmmmmmm...... maybe soccer lovers?

PageSageRageParker the Mighty (White Chocolate) (theoriginal) okay! i think you might have to get yui to do it actually.

Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World (Emily_38199) | 257 comments kk. thx anyway.

Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World (Emily_38199) | 257 comments thats so totally okay!!!!!!!!

message 16: by Yui, Chain chomps! (new)

Yui (ilovegrendel) | 239 comments Mod
I'll change the topic name right now. sorry i haven't been saying anything.

message 17: by Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World (last edited Apr 06, 2009 06:20AM) (new)

Doodle Bug Sunshine Of The World (Emily_38199) | 257 comments thats okay.
thx.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

he

message 19: by [deleted user] (new)

oh whoops, i meant hi

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

hi

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

sry im bored