The chronicles of Narnia discussion

movie > The Movies!

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I've only seen the fist one, but I thought it was amazing! The kids did such a good job with the acting. I personally think Goergie Henley was the best.

message 2: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 19, 2009 06:08PM) (new)

I did like Georgie Henley best in the first one as well. I liked William Moseley better in the second one though. My favorite CHARACTER will always be Edmund. But my favorite actor is William Moseley. He just seems so energetic and happy.

message 3: by Karina (new)

Karina I really didn't like Georgie Henley very much.

message 4: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Why not? Is there a reason? I'm curious.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Well, I know my older sister thinks Georgie is annoying.

message 6: by Melissa (new)

Melissa (mkloempken) I thought Georgie did a very good protrayal of Lucy's innocence in the first film. She's supposed to be around 6 or 7 I think, so it's understandable if she's annoying. Little kids can be at that age.

message 7: by Meredith (new)

Meredith I think all little kids are cute even if they ARE annoying. Just my personal opinion!

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Meredith...
do you have any younger siblings?

message 9: by Karina (new)

Karina She was annoying and when she cried she didn't look like she was crying. it was ugh. and now they're not.

message 10: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Yes, I have 3 three YOUNGER siblings. 9 siblings in al though.

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Karina...that's exactly what my sister said about Georgie!

Meredith...Wow! I have 5 younger siblings, 7 in all. And actually, I agree with you. I don't really find little kids annoying either.

message 12: by Meredith (new)

Meredith Not always at least. Sometimes though... Yeah, I have a little brother who can be a obnoxious. Like when he threw a exceedingly hard snowball at my FACE. OW OW OW OW!!!!! :( I love him even if he's a little bother.

message 13: by Lexi (new)

Lexi (theonecalledwhatsername) i think that little kids are so cute its hard to be annoyed/mad/frustrated with them for too long

and my favorite actor in both movies is william <3

message 14: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) | 19 comments I've always liked edmund! And,wait,what's the name of the actor who played edmund? HELP PLEASE!

message 15: by Karina (new)

Karina Yeps that's his name.

message 16: by Karina (new)

Karina yay!

message 17: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) | 19 comments yeah today i remember his name! thanks anyway! i just had a blonde moment. no offense if you're blonde. wait i'm not blonde......AH! there's another one! haha jk

message 18: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Pryor (jep923) | 19 comments haha cool i have alot of blonde friends. but not for a second would I think they are dumb. most blondes aren't. Well the ones on AFV sometimes are. lol

message 19: by Ashley (new)

Ashley (gltteryfun) I love the movies. The are so cool.

message 20: by Karina (new)

Karina I know I love them too!

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

i liked peter in the first movie and edmund in the second one but hate susan for some reason...

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

I used to really hate Susan, especially in the first one, because she was always bossing Peter around and telling him he was doing everything wrong: she wasn't supportive. So when "Prince Caspian" came out, I was sure I was going to loathe her. But she really was actually better in the second one, and didn't shoot Peter down so much anymore.

message 23: by Karina (new)

Karina I really like Susan. She's one of my favorite charcters.

message 24: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 14 comments I always loved Edmund!!!!!! <3
I really find Lucy annoying I'm not a little kid lover, in fact I don't find they're cute they're just annoying.....ALL THE TIME

message 25: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) Look at this. I hope you read Spanish.

http://www.nacion.com/2010-12-07/Entr...

message 26: by Karina (new)

Karina It's sooo long.

message 27: by Jo (new)

Jo (Penname8) I know.

message 28: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 25 comments I'm learning spanish right now. Exams next friday AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

message 29: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Do you like it, or is it hard?

message 30: by Ephraim (new)

Ephraim (Tallerine7) | 25 comments It's not too hard.

message 31: by Elizabeth (new)

Elizabeth (elizabethnovak) Good!

message 32: by Karina (new)

Karina Josephine wrote: "I know."

I got half way through it before I was tired of reading. I mean, I'm a really good spanish reader, since Spanish is my first language, but it was just such a long article.

message 33: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nolivingmanami) I just heard that there is going to be The Magician's Nephew movie. I'm SO excited for it!!! :)

message 34: by Nicole (new)

Nicole (nolivingmanami) It's not a for sure just a maybe

message 35: by Hayley (new)

Hayley It would be cool if they made that movie

message 36: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 14 comments The first and second are the best in my opinion.

message 37: by Hayley (new)

Hayley What did you think of the third? I was sad that Susan had left :'( so was my sister that's why she didnt like it very much

message 38: by brooke1994 (new)

brooke1994  (formerlynarnian525) | 14 comments I liked it a little bit, but I didn't like the fact that Susan wasn't in it.

message 39: by Hayley (new)

Hayley Far enough