Inescapable (The Premonition, #1) Inescapable question

Books like the premonition series
Alana Washington Alana Nov 04, 2012 01:33AM
what are books kinda like these because ive been obsessed ever since i first read thema while ago, and want to read more books like them.

Definitely the lux series by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Ive enjoyed the Providence series by Jamie McGuire and the Hush series by Rebecca Fitzpatrick.

AkiraHeartnet (last edited Sep 29, 2015 12:29AM ) Sep 29, 2015 12:28AM   0 votes
Alana wrote: "what are books kinda like these because ive been obsessed ever since i first read them a while ago, and want to read more books like them."

that's what i've been doing lately..keep searching more books like them

The significance series by Shelly Crane is awesome!

mara dyer series- first book is unbecoming of mara dyer
it is one of my favorites and fell in love the moment i read it.
shatter me series
cambion series
hush hush
they are all really really good

The Celestra series by Addison Moore is what I found after reading the Premonition series.

angelic

Providence series by Jamie McGuire

Significance series from Shelly Crane

Elemental Mysteries by Elizabeth Hunter

Fallen series by Lauren Kate was good!

I loved the Covenant series. It ties out mythology instead of angels but it's really good and engrossing!!! Main characters are lovable as Evie, Reed and Russel!!!

The Black Dagger Brotherhood (for mature adults)

Hush Hush was like it

Existence trilogy by Abbi Glines

Lux series from Jennifer L. Armentrout

Sarah Demaio I actually read these books after the Lux series, to get my mind off of Daemon, but they are definitely compatible books. If you liked one, you will l ...more
Mar 23, 2014 02:30PM

I have yet to find a series that pulls me in like Permonition. I'm dying for the 5th book to come out. Something I did read that I felt was pretty is Blood Will Tell. Three books in the series and it was a good fix.

I agree...nothing I've read since has captivated me like the premonition series. I think it has forever ruined me! Lol. Don't read the Celestra series! Oh my gosh it's so long and so terrible! Hush Hush was good. Reading the Guardian Trilogy by Laury Falter next!

i really enjoy it... I enjoyd Vampire academy,the mortal instruments ...